I have traveled the Balkans before and love the architecture and energy in places like Zagreb, Sarajevo and of course Istanbul. Of course, not every place I visited was a ‘must-see’. Anyway, I visited the Republic of Macedonia and really liked Ohrid, but did not visit anywhere else. Do you think Bitola and Skopje are must-see destinations or are they not really preserved well-enough? I am not sure if they generally are attractive or whether they just may have some attractive monuments frequently surrounded by too many communist-era constructions. Let me know. Thanks.
Bitola & Skopje
- 1 Stay and Visit Italy/Amalfi and Grand Hotel Ischia Lido - Ischia
- 2 I am Planning about to spend holidays at Windermere
- 3 Which tour company would be best?
- 4 Northern Italy
- 5 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 6 May 24, 2013. How to avoid lines in Paris, and other observations
- 7 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 8 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 9 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 10 Sights to see, places to stop in drive from Edinburgh to London
- 11 Hotel question...first time to Paris!
- 12 France by rail or car?
- 13 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 14 Hotels in Sorrento
- 15 Hair cuts in Florence
- 16 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 17 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 18 Looking for Paris apartment for honeymoon
- 19 Airport shuttle from CDG to Paris
- 20 Iwan2go went...to Prague, Salzburg, Vienna and Paris
- 21 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 22 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 23 Help! Creating a Budget for my DS Graduation Trip to Europe
- 24 How Long For Santorini?
- 25 Best area for wine and which one?