My sister and I will be in Paris from 1-5 January 2009 to celebrate one of those one-in-ten years big O's birthday (mine)! I would love your suggestions as to where to stay and where to go for my birthday dinner. It needs to be somewhere special but not too expensive. It would be nice to get a special feeling in the restaurant and perhaps to be made a bit of a fuss off about my having my birthday (the dinner). I'd love to stay in a hotel either in St. Germain or nearby or perhaps the Marais earea's. It would be nice if the rooms are an o.k. size and perhaps a bit of a lively lobby/bar in the hotel would be cosy as well.Yes, quite a few wishes, I know...
I'd love to hear your suggestions. thanks.
Birthday in Paris
- 1 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 2 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 3 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 4 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 5 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 6 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 7 Place to propose
- 8 Euro Train
- 9 Car in Prague
- 10 France and Spain Travel Itinerary
- 11 Alsa Bus between Portugal and Spain
- 12 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 13 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 14 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 15 Spain - Andalucia
- 16 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 17 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 18 Prague - must see
- 19 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 20 Three for the road
- 21 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 22 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 23 Public transport from Ostuni
- 24 Moscow AND St Petersburg
- 25 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe