My sister and I will be in Paris from 1-5 January 2009 to celebrate one of those one-in-ten years big O's birthday (mine)! I would love your suggestions as to where to stay and where to go for my birthday dinner. It needs to be somewhere special but not too expensive. It would be nice to get a special feeling in the restaurant and perhaps to be made a bit of a fuss off about my having my birthday (the dinner). I'd love to stay in a hotel either in St. Germain or nearby or perhaps the Marais earea's. It would be nice if the rooms are an o.k. size and perhaps a bit of a lively lobby/bar in the hotel would be cosy as well.Yes, quite a few wishes, I know...
I'd love to hear your suggestions. thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 3 driving from London to Lourdes
- 4 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 5 Italian lake cruise
- 6 Tuscany Itinerary
- 7 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 8 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 9 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 10 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 11 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 12 Multi Country car Rental
- 13 London in Winter Report
- 14 Madrid and Andalucia Itinerary and Travel Advice
- 15 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 16 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 17 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 18 Couscous
- 19 alcazar question and seville advice
- 20 London is it worth it?
- 21 Lisbon
- 22 Area for a 2 Week Stay in Malaga
- 23 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 24 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 25 Places to stop/stay?