My sister and I will be in Paris from 1-5 January 2009 to celebrate one of those one-in-ten years big O's birthday (mine)! I would love your suggestions as to where to stay and where to go for my birthday dinner. It needs to be somewhere special but not too expensive. It would be nice to get a special feeling in the restaurant and perhaps to be made a bit of a fuss off about my having my birthday (the dinner). I'd love to stay in a hotel either in St. Germain or nearby or perhaps the Marais earea's. It would be nice if the rooms are an o.k. size and perhaps a bit of a lively lobby/bar in the hotel would be cosy as well.Yes, quite a few wishes, I know...
I'd love to hear your suggestions. thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 2 4 flats for a month in Ireland
- 3 Ravello to Paestum
- 4 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 5 Italy, transport from Assiso to Cita di castello
- 6 London Itinerary and Questions
- 7 MiFi in Italy
- 8 1 week in winter. Where to go?
- 9 Europe 27 days trip, HELP!
- 10 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 11 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 12 Barcelona completely overrated
- 13 French lavender and cottages
- 14 What Greek islands should I visit
- 15 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 16 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 17 Car Rental at Malaga Port
- 18 Help with travel from Cinque Terre to Milan Linate Airport!
- 19 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 20 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 21 Spain Itinerary Help
- 22 Puffins! No luck. So, where and when did you see them?
- 23 And now...the 100 best things in Iceland.
- 24 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 25 Milan to Zurich - stops & stayovers