My sister and I will be in Paris from 1-5 January 2009 to celebrate one of those one-in-ten years big O's birthday (mine)! I would love your suggestions as to where to stay and where to go for my birthday dinner. It needs to be somewhere special but not too expensive. It would be nice to get a special feeling in the restaurant and perhaps to be made a bit of a fuss off about my having my birthday (the dinner). I'd love to stay in a hotel either in St. Germain or nearby or perhaps the Marais earea's. It would be nice if the rooms are an o.k. size and perhaps a bit of a lively lobby/bar in the hotel would be cosy as well.Yes, quite a few wishes, I know...
I'd love to hear your suggestions. thanks.
Birthday in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 2 Reservation needed in Germany?
- 3 UK for 12 days !
- 4 Estonia Amber
- 5 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 6 Munich with a car?
- 7 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 8 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 9 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 10 Good Friday in Barcelona
- 11 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 12 Toulouse and beyond -
- 13 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 14 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 15 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 16 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 17 Day trip on the Rhine
- 18 Hut to hut hiking in Bavarian alps
- 19 Germany-berlin marathon
- 20 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 21 museum passes in Rome
- 22 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 23 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 24 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 25 Airfare for summer travel to Europe