My sister and I will be in Paris from 1-5 January 2009 to celebrate one of those one-in-ten years big O's birthday (mine)! I would love your suggestions as to where to stay and where to go for my birthday dinner. It needs to be somewhere special but not too expensive. It would be nice to get a special feeling in the restaurant and perhaps to be made a bit of a fuss off about my having my birthday (the dinner). I'd love to stay in a hotel either in St. Germain or nearby or perhaps the Marais earea's. It would be nice if the rooms are an o.k. size and perhaps a bit of a lively lobby/bar in the hotel would be cosy as well.Yes, quite a few wishes, I know...
I'd love to hear your suggestions. thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 PARIS. GTG-------Sept.14, 2016, anyone interested?
- 2 I'm back.....
- 3 FAQs
- 4 Where to stop between Dijon & the Loire Valley (Chinon)?
- 5 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 6 6 Aussies escape to France - Paris, Provence & Dordogne
- 7 Where should I go in Spain for 2 weeks? Add Lisbon?
- 8 Immigration from Italy to Ireland to US
- 9 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 10 Need Ireland Itinerary Help
- 11 Switzerland itinerary help
- 12 Slovania & Croatia
- 13 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 14 Asian food and shopping in Dublin ????
- 15 5 days in Provence
- 16 Parking in Italy
- 17 Bus from montalcino to Firenze
- 18 Another Alhambra Ticket Question
- 19 1 week in Malaga
- 20 Lisbon hotel: Tivoli or Bairro Alto hotels?
- 21 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 22 Looking for a apartment recommendation for Dijon
- 23 Transportation in Bologna
- 24 Amsterdam vs. France
- 25 Where to stay in Dijon, France