My sister and I will be in Paris from 1-5 January 2009 to celebrate one of those one-in-ten years big O's birthday (mine)! I would love your suggestions as to where to stay and where to go for my birthday dinner. It needs to be somewhere special but not too expensive. It would be nice to get a special feeling in the restaurant and perhaps to be made a bit of a fuss off about my having my birthday (the dinner). I'd love to stay in a hotel either in St. Germain or nearby or perhaps the Marais earea's. It would be nice if the rooms are an o.k. size and perhaps a bit of a lively lobby/bar in the hotel would be cosy as well.Yes, quite a few wishes, I know...
I'd love to hear your suggestions. thanks.
Birthday in Paris
- 1 Ideas on best villages in Tyrol
- 2 Ireland Trip - Final Decision
- 3 Vacation rental in Provence
- 4 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 5 Britain Ireland and Scotland Tours
- 6 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 7 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 8 London on a sunny day
- 9 rand versus euro
- 10 Norway, Sweden, but have to make it to Marseille
- 11 Renting an apartment in Edinburgh
- 12 Savona - San Remo - where to spend the night?
- 13 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 14 Sardinia, Italy
- 15 La Samaritaine (Paris): what's happening?
- 16 Which tour company would be best?
- 17 What is the best food in France?
- 18 Rome to Amalfie Coast-10 year anniversary
- 19 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 20 Venice experts--the apartment in Castello or the one in Canareggio
- 21 Chip-and-PIN cards again
- 22 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 23 Rhine River Intinerary
- 24 Shuttle or taxi from Nice airport to Cannes?
- 25 Train from London to Edinburgh