My sister and I will be in Paris from 1-5 January 2009 to celebrate one of those one-in-ten years big O's birthday (mine)! I would love your suggestions as to where to stay and where to go for my birthday dinner. It needs to be somewhere special but not too expensive. It would be nice to get a special feeling in the restaurant and perhaps to be made a bit of a fuss off about my having my birthday (the dinner). I'd love to stay in a hotel either in St. Germain or nearby or perhaps the Marais earea's. It would be nice if the rooms are an o.k. size and perhaps a bit of a lively lobby/bar in the hotel would be cosy as well.Yes, quite a few wishes, I know...
I'd love to hear your suggestions. thanks.
Birthday in Paris
- 1 Who is along for the ride???Still needing help on this INTERESTING trip
- 2 Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport
- 3 5000 stairsteps, 40 ciao bellas, 12 trains, 8 pizzas, 3 women, 1 report
- 4 Venice Apartment - Help!
- 5 Christmas Markets - Frankfurt or Copenhagen
- 6 Chech Republic, Croatia, Bosnia, Montenegro and Slovenia in 3 weeks
- 7 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 8 Driving Through Adriatic Italy
- 9 France Itinerary Help
- 10 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 11 pier in Copenhagen
- 12 Time Allotment - Baltic States/Finland & Sweeden
- 13 Paris Ticket t+
- 14 Transportation from Barcelona airport to Li Riberia
- 15 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 16 14 days Ireland/Scotland Trip Report
- 17 Best Base on the Rhine for Day Trips
- 18 Sweden, Denmark, Norway Trip Report
- 19 PLEASE help - Germany, France,Switzerland,Italy itinerary
- 20 Driving the Mediterranean - Spain, France & Italy - 3 weeks - August 2013
- 21 Best area to stay in Rome
- 22 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 23 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 24 London and Paris; Christmas 2013!
- 25 Russia visa denials