My husband and I are headed to Paris May 6th-12th (soon!) and as he is turning 41 while we are there, I was looking for a fun way to celebrate other than a blow-out dinner or cruising down the Seine. I have been looking into day trips from Paris - we are staying in the Marais - and am getting a little overwhelmed/confused. Not sure if it's better to join up with a wine tour and go that route or book a car and make a handful of reservations myself. Does anyone have experience/recommendations? We love ALL wine and are open to all varietals. The tours look very $$$ for what you get and reviews can be spotty. For instance I don't know that we have interest in visiting a stinky goat farm on our way to Champagne, although should we?
Any help is much appreciated! Thank you
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 auto europa or auto europe?
- 2 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
- 3 Venice/Mestre
- 4 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 5 Barcelona alternative
- 6 car insurance italy
- 7 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 8 8 Days in Spain
- 9 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 10 Spanish Medical Providers
- 11 Renfe AVE, Alvia & Avant Trains
- 12 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 13 9 Days in Spain
- 14 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 15 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 16 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 17 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 18 Paris to Italy
- 19 Glasgow, Scotland excursions.
- 20 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 21 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 22 Bulgaria- hidden gems
- 23 Amsterdam
- 24 9-10 days beginning with Barcelona Marathon - what to do after?
- 25 travel to prague, vienna and munich