My husband and I are headed to Paris May 6th-12th (soon!) and as he is turning 41 while we are there, I was looking for a fun way to celebrate other than a blow-out dinner or cruising down the Seine. I have been looking into day trips from Paris - we are staying in the Marais - and am getting a little overwhelmed/confused. Not sure if it's better to join up with a wine tour and go that route or book a car and make a handful of reservations myself. Does anyone have experience/recommendations? We love ALL wine and are open to all varietals. The tours look very $$$ for what you get and reviews can be spotty. For instance I don't know that we have interest in visiting a stinky goat farm on our way to Champagne, although should we?
Any help is much appreciated! Thank you
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Under Seige...
- 2 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 3 Cinque Terre day trip in about 3 weeks
- 4 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 5 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 6 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 7 An Escape from Turkish Chaos to Everyday Venice
- 8 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 9 What one thing in Paris?
- 10 Five day Iceland getaway in rainy November
- 11 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 12 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 13 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 14 Restaurant for New Year's Eve in PARIS
- 15 where to visit besides Oslo for 2 days 1 night in mid december
- 16 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 17 Is It Better to Book Hotel Direct
- 18 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 19 Help with Itineray Central Europe
- 20 Sweden and Finland for 6 days in mid December 2015
- 21 Britain Has Over 600 Red Lion Pubs...What is a Red Lion?
- 22 Global Travel Warning...
- 23 16 night honeymoon in Spain
- 24 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 25 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!