My husband and I are headed to Paris May 6th-12th (soon!) and as he is turning 41 while we are there, I was looking for a fun way to celebrate other than a blow-out dinner or cruising down the Seine. I have been looking into day trips from Paris - we are staying in the Marais - and am getting a little overwhelmed/confused. Not sure if it's better to join up with a wine tour and go that route or book a car and make a handful of reservations myself. Does anyone have experience/recommendations? We love ALL wine and are open to all varietals. The tours look very $$$ for what you get and reviews can be spotty. For instance I don't know that we have interest in visiting a stinky goat farm on our way to Champagne, although should we?
Any help is much appreciated! Thank you
Birthday Ideas - Day trips from Paris to wineries
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 one last portugal car rental question
- 2 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 3 RentalCars.com: Is it a reliable company?
- 4 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?
- 5 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 6 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 7 hotels in Seville
- 8 direct plane flight from sicily to Granada
- 9 European neo-nazis head Ukraine to save the white power
- 10 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 11 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 12 A drive in Europe
- 13 NATIONAL PARKS IN CROATIA (PLITVICE & KRKA)
- 14 Prague - Tram #22
- 15 nearby cities to london
- 16 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 17 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 18 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 19 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 20 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 21 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 22 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 23 Rafting with Extreme Waves!
- 24 Porto -City Break
- 25 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice