My husband and I are headed to Paris May 6th-12th (soon!) and as he is turning 41 while we are there, I was looking for a fun way to celebrate other than a blow-out dinner or cruising down the Seine. I have been looking into day trips from Paris - we are staying in the Marais - and am getting a little overwhelmed/confused. Not sure if it's better to join up with a wine tour and go that route or book a car and make a handful of reservations myself. Does anyone have experience/recommendations? We love ALL wine and are open to all varietals. The tours look very $$$ for what you get and reviews can be spotty. For instance I don't know that we have interest in visiting a stinky goat farm on our way to Champagne, although should we?
Any help is much appreciated! Thank you
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://trycognimaxiq.com/lash-rejuv/
- 2 TIM in FCO - update
- 3 Visa Query
- 4 London in Winter Report
- 5 Visit to Sardinia
- 6 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 7 Denied entry to UK; could this give me problems going to Estonia?
- 8 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 9 Legal documents assistants
- 10 Is skip the queue for Versailles worth it
- 11 ATM help
- 12 ATM
- 13 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 14 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 15 Area for a 2 Week Stay in Malaga
- 16 London is it worth it?
- 17 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 18 Montserrat Express
- 19 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 20 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 21 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 22 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 23 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 24 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 25 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?