My husband and I are headed to Paris May 6th-12th (soon!) and as he is turning 41 while we are there, I was looking for a fun way to celebrate other than a blow-out dinner or cruising down the Seine. I have been looking into day trips from Paris - we are staying in the Marais - and am getting a little overwhelmed/confused. Not sure if it's better to join up with a wine tour and go that route or book a car and make a handful of reservations myself. Does anyone have experience/recommendations? We love ALL wine and are open to all varietals. The tours look very $$$ for what you get and reviews can be spotty. For instance I don't know that we have interest in visiting a stinky goat farm on our way to Champagne, although should we?
Any help is much appreciated! Thank you
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 2 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 3 Where to eat in Rome?
- 4 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 5 Thinking about the Fjords
- 6 Italy round 4 - Pisa/CT/Parma/Bologna/Milan
- 7 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 8 Italy travel plan help
- 9 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 10 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 11 Alsace to Austria?
- 12 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 13 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 14 Budapest language lessons
- 15 Tours in Wales
- 16 How to spend 6 days in Stockholm ?
- 17 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 18 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 19 barcelona neighborhood
- 20 Itinerary Three Weeks Greece Fall 2018
- 21 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 22 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 23 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 24 Shorts in South of France?
- 25 Posting Packages from Central Europe