DH and I often travel in the fall so I have enjoyed many wonderful birthday dinners or lunches away from home. DH doesn't usually like a fuss for his birthday but we will be spending his in Florence this spring. I am looking for a lunch or dinner spot with good simple food (doesn't care for fussy or fancy food or dressing up either), a comfortable room and maybe a view. Our hotel is near the train station and seems very central so walking distance is also desirable. Also DH has never been to Italy and my only trip was more than 30 years ago. Thank you in advance for sharing suggestions with me.
Birthday dinner in Florence
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 seeking travel tips in italy and crotia
- 2 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 3 Paris and where else?
- 4 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 5 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 6 Itinerary concerns, please help
- 7 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 8 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 9 Internet or travel agent?
- 10 Neighbourhood for longer stay in Lisbon?
- 11 Catalonia says it's going to have an independence referendum
- 12 Venice to ban wheeled suitcases
- 13 Aran Islands in wintertime
- 14 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 15 Beware Hotel Henry IV on Place Dauphine, Paris
- 16 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 17 Christmas windows in Paris
- 18 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 19 Is seventeen too young to travel to Europe?
- 20 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 21 Autumn in Paris
- 22 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 23 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 24 Visiting Europe in April 2015
- 25 Raining in rome