DH and I often travel in the fall so I have enjoyed many wonderful birthday dinners or lunches away from home. DH doesn't usually like a fuss for his birthday but we will be spending his in Florence this spring. I am looking for a lunch or dinner spot with good simple food (doesn't care for fussy or fancy food or dressing up either), a comfortable room and maybe a view. Our hotel is near the train station and seems very central so walking distance is also desirable. Also DH has never been to Italy and my only trip was more than 30 years ago. Thank you in advance for sharing suggestions with me.
Birthday dinner in Florence
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What is legal to bring back to the US?
- 2 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 3 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 4 Vacation in Spain ,Madrid-Sevilla-Cadiz-!Cordova-Lisboa
- 5 Day trips from Bologna
- 6 Terrorism in Europe
- 7 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 8 Bringing Wine Home From France
- 9 Question for those who have traveled to Portugal
- 10 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 11 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 12 Hotels in Madrid Spain
- 13 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 14 Best time of day to get tickets to the Anne Frank Haus?
- 15 Vicenza day trip - can we walk everywhere?
- 16 Getting from airport to hotel in Prague
- 17 Grad Schools in London?
- 18 Mama Mia Italy!
- 19 Chasing the Tour de France 2014
- 20 Tips on renting a car in Oxford
- 21 Paris in black and white
- 22 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 23 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 24 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 25 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?