I'm planning on spending 4 days and 4 nights on the cote d'azur in mid-april for a birthday celebration.
I'm happy that its before the busy season but I guess that means little sun so and outdoor pool option is looking less likely.
The group of 10 will be flying into Nice
4 people will fly into Nice on a Wednesday
6 people flying into Nice on the Friday for the last 2 days.
The main areas of interest seem to be
I want to spend a bit of money but my pockets are not as deep as the A-listers who frequent during the summer months. I,m currently weighing up the option of hotels vs, appartments and villas.
Does anyone have any suggestions?
Should we travel around for accommodation (e.g. St Tropez 2 days, Monaco 2 days?) or be centrally located, (e.g Nice)?
I've heard that Menton, Cap Ferrat, Vence, VilleFranche etc are very pretty but we'd want to be somewhere where the nightlife is pretty decent.
Thanks for your help
Birthday celebration in the Cote d'azur
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Prague - Tram #22
- 2 nearby cities to london
- 3 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 4 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 5 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 6 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 7 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 8 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 9 direct plane flight from sicily to Granada
- 10 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 11 Rafting with Extreme Waves!
- 12 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 13 Porto -City Break
- 14 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 15 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 16 7 days in Greece
- 17 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 18 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 19 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 20 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 21 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 22 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 23 London hotel
- 24 A drive in Europe
- 25 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days