I'm planning on spending 4 days and 4 nights on the cote d'azur in mid-april for a birthday celebration.
I'm happy that its before the busy season but I guess that means little sun so and outdoor pool option is looking less likely.
The group of 10 will be flying into Nice
4 people will fly into Nice on a Wednesday
6 people flying into Nice on the Friday for the last 2 days.
The main areas of interest seem to be
I want to spend a bit of money but my pockets are not as deep as the A-listers who frequent during the summer months. I,m currently weighing up the option of hotels vs, appartments and villas.
Does anyone have any suggestions?
Should we travel around for accommodation (e.g. St Tropez 2 days, Monaco 2 days?) or be centrally located, (e.g Nice)?
I've heard that Menton, Cap Ferrat, Vence, VilleFranche etc are very pretty but we'd want to be somewhere where the nightlife is pretty decent.
Thanks for your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 baltic capitals
- 2 Which European country to visit in November? Spain/Italy/France?
- 3 Puffins! No luck. So, where and when did you see them?
- 4 Major quake in central Itay
- 5 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 6 One quick week -- where in France?
- 7 Brugge or Ghent?
- 8 http://www.newhealthprograms.com/neuphoric-skin
- 9 Stockholm & Copenhagen - 7 Nights early Sep
- 10 suggestions needed: Seville--> Cadiz/Conil/...
- 11 3 days with a Swindon base
- 12 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance
- 13 Local markets in Italy
- 14 http://www.muscle4power.com/jack-hammer-xl-reviews/
- 15 part to half has been Georgia residence
- 16 http://glycematefacts.com/thunder-rock-male-enhancement-scam/
- 17 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 18 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 19 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 20 http://isscamreview.com/tanaka-cargill-group-scam/
- 21 Milan to Zurich - stops & stayovers
- 22 Sicily transportation
- 23 Car Rental at Malaga Port
- 24 Berlin Hotel feedback
- 25 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece