I'm planning on spending 4 days and 4 nights on the cote d'azur in mid-april for a birthday celebration.
I'm happy that its before the busy season but I guess that means little sun so and outdoor pool option is looking less likely.
The group of 10 will be flying into Nice
4 people will fly into Nice on a Wednesday
6 people flying into Nice on the Friday for the last 2 days.
The main areas of interest seem to be
I want to spend a bit of money but my pockets are not as deep as the A-listers who frequent during the summer months. I,m currently weighing up the option of hotels vs, appartments and villas.
Does anyone have any suggestions?
Should we travel around for accommodation (e.g. St Tropez 2 days, Monaco 2 days?) or be centrally located, (e.g Nice)?
I've heard that Menton, Cap Ferrat, Vence, VilleFranche etc are very pretty but we'd want to be somewhere where the nightlife is pretty decent.
Thanks for your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 2 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 3 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 4 No Periods in British Written English!
- 5 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 6 Madrid/Lisbon
- 7 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 8 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 9 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 10 Wine tasting in Granada, Seville without driving
- 11 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 12 Relais Il Canalicchio
- 13 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 14 Oporto
- 15 Sao Miguel, Azores
- 16 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 17 Perugia
- 18 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 19 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 20 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 21 Ronda Wine/biking
- 22 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 23 St Denis Cathedral
- 24 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 25 First Trip from Boston to Italy