I'm planning on spending 4 days and 4 nights on the cote d'azur in mid-april for a birthday celebration.
I'm happy that its before the busy season but I guess that means little sun so and outdoor pool option is looking less likely.
The group of 10 will be flying into Nice
4 people will fly into Nice on a Wednesday
6 people flying into Nice on the Friday for the last 2 days.
The main areas of interest seem to be
I want to spend a bit of money but my pockets are not as deep as the A-listers who frequent during the summer months. I,m currently weighing up the option of hotels vs, appartments and villas.
Does anyone have any suggestions?
Should we travel around for accommodation (e.g. St Tropez 2 days, Monaco 2 days?) or be centrally located, (e.g Nice)?
I've heard that Menton, Cap Ferrat, Vence, VilleFranche etc are very pretty but we'd want to be somewhere where the nightlife is pretty decent.
Thanks for your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London: Travel Alert for Kings Cross Station!
- 2 Cornwall Advice
- 3 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 4 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 5 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 6 Affordable 1 year French courses in France? Recommendations?
- 7 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 8 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 9 Andalucia itinerary help
- 10 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 11 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 12 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 13 Nafplio to Hydra
- 14 Via del Sale, Italy
- 15 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 16 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 17 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 18 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 19 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 20 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 21 Well with itinerary North East Italy (again please!)
- 22 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 23 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 24 "Never Mind"
- 25 Connecting flight time in Europe