I'm planning on spending 4 days and 4 nights on the cote d'azur in mid-april for a birthday celebration.
I'm happy that its before the busy season but I guess that means little sun so and outdoor pool option is looking less likely.
The group of 10 will be flying into Nice
4 people will fly into Nice on a Wednesday
6 people flying into Nice on the Friday for the last 2 days.
The main areas of interest seem to be
I want to spend a bit of money but my pockets are not as deep as the A-listers who frequent during the summer months. I,m currently weighing up the option of hotels vs, appartments and villas.
Does anyone have any suggestions?
Should we travel around for accommodation (e.g. St Tropez 2 days, Monaco 2 days?) or be centrally located, (e.g Nice)?
I've heard that Menton, Cap Ferrat, Vence, VilleFranche etc are very pretty but we'd want to be somewhere where the nightlife is pretty decent.
Thanks for your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 2 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 3 A week in Burgundy
- 4 Paris Under Seige...
- 5 Private transportation
- 6 Belgian govt terror alert: Avoid malls, concerts & trains
- 7 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 8 Advices about our itiniary
- 9 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 10 Churches of the East Riding of Yorkshire
- 11 Dynamic Currency Conversion is Alive & Well in Paris
- 12 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days
- 13 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 14 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 15 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 16 Scenic drives in Tuscany
- 17 Safety concerns?
- 18 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 19 Sicily--Three Weeks in October--Winging It is Doable
- 20 St. Petersburg: Gosh, it's expensive
- 21 Global Travel Warning...
- 22 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 23 Do i need a Swiss Half-fare travelcard?
- 24 Morning in paris
- 25 Oct vs Nov for Greece