I'm planning on spending 4 days and 4 nights on the cote d'azur in mid-april for a birthday celebration.
I'm happy that its before the busy season but I guess that means little sun so and outdoor pool option is looking less likely.
The group of 10 will be flying into Nice
4 people will fly into Nice on a Wednesday
6 people flying into Nice on the Friday for the last 2 days.
The main areas of interest seem to be
I want to spend a bit of money but my pockets are not as deep as the A-listers who frequent during the summer months. I,m currently weighing up the option of hotels vs, appartments and villas.
Does anyone have any suggestions?
Should we travel around for accommodation (e.g. St Tropez 2 days, Monaco 2 days?) or be centrally located, (e.g Nice)?
I've heard that Menton, Cap Ferrat, Vence, VilleFranche etc are very pretty but we'd want to be somewhere where the nightlife is pretty decent.
Thanks for your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Terminal 1 CDG Airport to Le Bus Direct Line 2 Station Airport
- 2 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 3 12 days, which 4 cities?
- 4 Family of 4 in a couchette from Venice
- 5 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 6 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 7 Charles Degaulle question
- 8 Going to Denmark, Norway – what is there to see?
- 9 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 10 Bologna or Bergamo?
- 11 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 12 Plane or train between Copenhagen and Stockholm
- 13 Helsinki -> Tallin -> Riga OR Tallin -> Riga -> Vilinius ?
- 14 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice
- 15 Iceland in July
- 16 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw
- 17 Getting from Milazzo to Palermo
- 18 Train rides
- 19 Pompeii luggage storage
- 20 italy itinerary request
- 21 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 22 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 23 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?
- 24 Train Help
- 25 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?