I'm planning on spending 4 days and 4 nights on the cote d'azur in mid-april for a birthday celebration.
I'm happy that its before the busy season but I guess that means little sun so and outdoor pool option is looking less likely.
The group of 10 will be flying into Nice
4 people will fly into Nice on a Wednesday
6 people flying into Nice on the Friday for the last 2 days.
The main areas of interest seem to be
I want to spend a bit of money but my pockets are not as deep as the A-listers who frequent during the summer months. I,m currently weighing up the option of hotels vs, appartments and villas.
Does anyone have any suggestions?
Should we travel around for accommodation (e.g. St Tropez 2 days, Monaco 2 days?) or be centrally located, (e.g Nice)?
I've heard that Menton, Cap Ferrat, Vence, VilleFranche etc are very pretty but we'd want to be somewhere where the nightlife is pretty decent.
Thanks for your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 2 St Remy area for Provence base?
- 3 Cheap Airfare to Spain
- 4 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 5 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 6 Vet my itinerary
- 7 Italy - best two central locations
- 8 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip
- 9 My Fundraising Dream in Paris
- 10 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 11 Overnight Train Questions
- 12 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 13 Honeymoon - Spain & Greece
- 14 Gengenbach or Schiltach
- 15 Where to spend Easter in Portugal
- 16 Oh Italy, What to wear!
- 17 Amsterdam hotels
- 18 This developed exclusive combo of clinically based
- 19 Flamenco Shows
- 20 Croatia Driving Trip in March
- 21 Rent in Paris - Long stay
- 22 Non Airport Location for Car Drop off locations for Madrid
- 23 Berlin>Dresden>Prague
- 24 What to see in Dresden...
- 25 Sicily - Itinerary suggestions