I'm planning on spending 4 days and 4 nights on the cote d'azur in mid-april for a birthday celebration.
I'm happy that its before the busy season but I guess that means little sun so and outdoor pool option is looking less likely.
The group of 10 will be flying into Nice
4 people will fly into Nice on a Wednesday
6 people flying into Nice on the Friday for the last 2 days.
The main areas of interest seem to be
I want to spend a bit of money but my pockets are not as deep as the A-listers who frequent during the summer months. I,m currently weighing up the option of hotels vs, appartments and villas.
Does anyone have any suggestions?
Should we travel around for accommodation (e.g. St Tropez 2 days, Monaco 2 days?) or be centrally located, (e.g Nice)?
I've heard that Menton, Cap Ferrat, Vence, VilleFranche etc are very pretty but we'd want to be somewhere where the nightlife is pretty decent.
Thanks for your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cartagena Spain
- 2 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 3 Malaga Spain
- 4 Ibiiza Spain
- 5 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 6 Iceland trip report!
- 7 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 8 Seville to Cordoba
- 9 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 10 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 11 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 12 Stowing Luggage at Florence for a day!
- 13 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 14 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 15 3 nights in Madrid
- 16 Personalised Experiences for Tourists
- 17 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 18 ATM
- 19 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 20 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 21 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 22 London 6 day itinerary
- 23 London Hotel - Different Request
- 24 Portugal rental car
- 25 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa