I'm planning on spending 4 days and 4 nights on the cote d'azur in mid-april for a birthday celebration.
I'm happy that its before the busy season but I guess that means little sun so and outdoor pool option is looking less likely.
The group of 10 will be flying into Nice
4 people will fly into Nice on a Wednesday
6 people flying into Nice on the Friday for the last 2 days.
The main areas of interest seem to be
I want to spend a bit of money but my pockets are not as deep as the A-listers who frequent during the summer months. I,m currently weighing up the option of hotels vs, appartments and villas.
Does anyone have any suggestions?
Should we travel around for accommodation (e.g. St Tropez 2 days, Monaco 2 days?) or be centrally located, (e.g Nice)?
I've heard that Menton, Cap Ferrat, Vence, VilleFranche etc are very pretty but we'd want to be somewhere where the nightlife is pretty decent.
Thanks for your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 2 Font-de-Gaume - too overweight?
- 3 London, Brussels, France, Berner Oberland and Vienna (in 72 days)
- 4 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 5 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 6 National Museum in Krakow; Auschwitz art
- 7 Beauty of Bruges and Brussels
- 8 B&Bs in Ireland
- 9 Zadar or Sibenik
- 10 2 Days in Tarragona...what to do ?
- 11 Best road from Tubingen to Lindau Bodensee
- 12 Cars, etc. in Florence, Bologna
- 13 Croatia, Slovenia & Bosnia Itinerary Feedback
- 14 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 15 Provence to Paris via Burgundy
- 16 Store luggage in Rome for a few hours
- 17 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 18 Florence To Paris Via Overnight Train?
- 19 Anyone Use the Venezia Unica City Pass?
- 20 Haarlem or Amsterdam as Netherlands base?
- 21 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 22 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 23 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 24 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 25 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary