I'm planning on spending 4 days and 4 nights on the cote d'azur in mid-april for a birthday celebration.
I'm happy that its before the busy season but I guess that means little sun so and outdoor pool option is looking less likely.
The group of 10 will be flying into Nice
4 people will fly into Nice on a Wednesday
6 people flying into Nice on the Friday for the last 2 days.
The main areas of interest seem to be
I want to spend a bit of money but my pockets are not as deep as the A-listers who frequent during the summer months. I,m currently weighing up the option of hotels vs, appartments and villas.
Does anyone have any suggestions?
Should we travel around for accommodation (e.g. St Tropez 2 days, Monaco 2 days?) or be centrally located, (e.g Nice)?
I've heard that Menton, Cap Ferrat, Vence, VilleFranche etc are very pretty but we'd want to be somewhere where the nightlife is pretty decent.
Thanks for your help
Birthday celebration in the Cote d'azur
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 White Christmas
- 2 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 3 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 4 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 5 Gtg San Antonio
- 6 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 7 Haarlem Holland - Hotels or B&Bs
- 8 Help with logistics of 2 days on the Rhine
- 9 Two weeks Verona, Bologna and Venice - time for other day trips?
- 10 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 11 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 12 Gift for French business associate
- 13 Wine tour from Verona?
- 14 Aix En Provence to Marsilles or Nice for a few days?
- 15 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 16 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 17 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 18 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 19 Can you be fined on the spot for falling off a scooter in Croatia
- 20 Rental car return -> Taxi at Barcelona Airport
- 21 1 week Tuscany in November
- 22 help- newbies to international travel- Italy logistics
- 23 Family of 4 considering living abroad for 1 or 2 years. Advice?
- 24 Madrid: Must Try Local Food & Drink
- 25 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?