I'm planning on spending 4 days and 4 nights on the cote d'azur in mid-april for a birthday celebration.
I'm happy that its before the busy season but I guess that means little sun so and outdoor pool option is looking less likely.
The group of 10 will be flying into Nice
4 people will fly into Nice on a Wednesday
6 people flying into Nice on the Friday for the last 2 days.
The main areas of interest seem to be
I want to spend a bit of money but my pockets are not as deep as the A-listers who frequent during the summer months. I,m currently weighing up the option of hotels vs, appartments and villas.
Does anyone have any suggestions?
Should we travel around for accommodation (e.g. St Tropez 2 days, Monaco 2 days?) or be centrally located, (e.g Nice)?
I've heard that Menton, Cap Ferrat, Vence, VilleFranche etc are very pretty but we'd want to be somewhere where the nightlife is pretty decent.
Thanks for your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vuerling airlines
- 2 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 3 Paris restaurants in/near 12th arr.
- 4 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 5 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 6 Venice Film Fest
- 7 Europe itinerary
- 8 France for a month in 2017
- 9 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 10 All of Spain or something else..?
- 11 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 12 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 13 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium and France
- 14 Italy/ Sicily - Help with area west of Palermo
- 15 Four favorite things to do in Paris during the Christmas holidays
- 16 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 17 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 18 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 19 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 20 evening of song and dance
- 21 Naples or Genoa
- 22 Flaminco recommendations for Seville September 29 to October 1
- 23 SIM card
- 24 Our time in Rome
- 25 Rioja - Where to Stay the Night?