I'm planning on spending 4 days and 4 nights on the cote d'azur in mid-april for a birthday celebration.
I'm happy that its before the busy season but I guess that means little sun so and outdoor pool option is looking less likely.
The group of 10 will be flying into Nice
4 people will fly into Nice on a Wednesday
6 people flying into Nice on the Friday for the last 2 days.
The main areas of interest seem to be
I want to spend a bit of money but my pockets are not as deep as the A-listers who frequent during the summer months. I,m currently weighing up the option of hotels vs, appartments and villas.
Does anyone have any suggestions?
Should we travel around for accommodation (e.g. St Tropez 2 days, Monaco 2 days?) or be centrally located, (e.g Nice)?
I've heard that Menton, Cap Ferrat, Vence, VilleFranche etc are very pretty but we'd want to be somewhere where the nightlife is pretty decent.
Thanks for your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RER C to Versailles on Wed. - still a good option due to Paris strikes?
- 2 4 or 5 European cites in 16 days??
- 3 Dinge B&B
- 4 Antwerp Tram
- 5 French Strike Chaos to Get Worse?
- 6 Day trip from Munich to Salzburg?
- 7 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 8 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 9 Train Travel Northern Italy
- 10 Cost of Taxi from Ravello to Positano?
- 11 French Vacation in Mid-America
- 12 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 13 Hotels in Barcelona Madrid and Granada
- 14 Alhambra
- 15 Verdun ceremonies -- 100th anniversary of the battle
- 16 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 17 Hiking in Tyrol Austria
- 18 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 19 Gluten Free in Italy
- 20 Transportation for students btw Munich, Salzburg, Vienna, Prague, Krakow
- 21 Plitvice, Rovinj and ?
- 22 Car rental in Paris
- 23 Canaries to Turkey in ten countries
- 24 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 25 Portable WiFi Device in Poland