I'm planning on spending 4 days and 4 nights on the cote d'azur in mid-april for a birthday celebration.
I'm happy that its before the busy season but I guess that means little sun so and outdoor pool option is looking less likely.
The group of 10 will be flying into Nice
4 people will fly into Nice on a Wednesday
6 people flying into Nice on the Friday for the last 2 days.
The main areas of interest seem to be
I want to spend a bit of money but my pockets are not as deep as the A-listers who frequent during the summer months. I,m currently weighing up the option of hotels vs, appartments and villas.
Does anyone have any suggestions?
Should we travel around for accommodation (e.g. St Tropez 2 days, Monaco 2 days?) or be centrally located, (e.g Nice)?
I've heard that Menton, Cap Ferrat, Vence, VilleFranche etc are very pretty but we'd want to be somewhere where the nightlife is pretty decent.
Thanks for your help
Birthday celebration in the Cote d'azur
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 May 2015 switzerland weather
- 2 Brussels, Copenhagan, Stockholm
- 3 Amsterdam... Hotel recommendations and must sees
- 4 Day Trips by Train from Bologna: Florence, Faenza, Ravenna
- 5 11:00 am flight from Rome & my husband
- 6 Driver/Car Transfer from Pisa to Cinque Terre
- 7 Restaurant recommendations in Copenhagen
- 8 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 9 Best way to travel between Heathrow and Paris
- 10 Paris Bastille Day
- 11 River Cruise
- 12 Potential trip - Balkans
- 13 car rental agency
- 14 Italy for 5 nights!
- 15 Advice on Romania Itinerary
- 16 Castle/Abbey Ruins in Wales - Night Access
- 17 scotland trave;
- 18 Paris Art Galleries
- 19 Nuremberg on a Business Trip
- 20 3 Full Days in Paris... What are the must sees?
- 21 Amsterdam Hotel or B&B Recommendation
- 22 Croatia help
- 23 Accommodation
- 24 Help Please with itinerary between Pisa and Milan in Sept/Oct.
- 25 9 Nights: Venice, AC, and Rome first timer help!!!