I'm planning on spending 4 days and 4 nights on the cote d'azur in mid-april for a birthday celebration.
I'm happy that its before the busy season but I guess that means little sun so and outdoor pool option is looking less likely.
The group of 10 will be flying into Nice
4 people will fly into Nice on a Wednesday
6 people flying into Nice on the Friday for the last 2 days.
The main areas of interest seem to be
I want to spend a bit of money but my pockets are not as deep as the A-listers who frequent during the summer months. I,m currently weighing up the option of hotels vs, appartments and villas.
Does anyone have any suggestions?
Should we travel around for accommodation (e.g. St Tropez 2 days, Monaco 2 days?) or be centrally located, (e.g Nice)?
I've heard that Menton, Cap Ferrat, Vence, VilleFranche etc are very pretty but we'd want to be somewhere where the nightlife is pretty decent.
Thanks for your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HELP!!` I'm being held prisoner.
- 2 1 more city to visit in Spain
- 3 Barcelona with Teens
- 4 Relaxing in Costa Brava
- 5 Bus Tickets in Wurzburg
- 6 Sweden and Denmark
- 7 Romantic hotel in venice
- 8 Tipping culture in Croatia and the Balkans
- 9 Tipping culture in Croatia and the Balkans
- 10 10 days in Spain
- 11 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 12 British Isles Cruise
- 13 Valencia Oct 6-8 Swim in Sea?
- 14 Catalan Pyrenees
- 15 Single 30's looking for tour | Europe
- 16 Art History lover - itinerary help
- 17 Driving to Cesky Krumlov
- 18 Helsinki vs Talinn vs Gdansk vs ???
- 19 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 20 10-day Itinerary Shannon to Southwest and West Ireland
- 21 Trip Report Western Crete, Paros and Naxos 2015
- 22 translation
- 23 Approx cost of taxi between Sorrento and Positano
- 24 ALGARVE- MALAGA Spain road trip...help needed
- 25 Euro railways