I'm planning on spending 4 days and 4 nights on the cote d'azur in mid-april for a birthday celebration.
I'm happy that its before the busy season but I guess that means little sun so and outdoor pool option is looking less likely.
The group of 10 will be flying into Nice
4 people will fly into Nice on a Wednesday
6 people flying into Nice on the Friday for the last 2 days.
The main areas of interest seem to be
I want to spend a bit of money but my pockets are not as deep as the A-listers who frequent during the summer months. I,m currently weighing up the option of hotels vs, appartments and villas.
Does anyone have any suggestions?
Should we travel around for accommodation (e.g. St Tropez 2 days, Monaco 2 days?) or be centrally located, (e.g Nice)?
I've heard that Menton, Cap Ferrat, Vence, VilleFranche etc are very pretty but we'd want to be somewhere where the nightlife is pretty decent.
Thanks for your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 2 2 Months around Europe and the Balkans. Need help with itinerary!
- 3 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 4 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 5 Scenic Driving Routes
- 6 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 7 Just booked flight 11 nt trip to Italy, into Pisa, out from Milan
- 8 Trip Report Iceland Ring Road in Campervan
- 9 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 10 London's Must Sights!
- 11 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 12 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?
- 13 What is the area around Camaiore like?
- 14 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 15 4 days in switzerland
- 16 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 17 Midway stop btwn Paris & Venice?
- 18 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 19 My Ring Road experience in Iceland
- 20 14 nights in Europe
- 21 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 22 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 23 Oxford 24 hours
- 24 England and Wales by public transport
- 25 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna