I'm planning on spending 4 days and 4 nights on the cote d'azur in mid-april for a birthday celebration.
I'm happy that its before the busy season but I guess that means little sun so and outdoor pool option is looking less likely.
The group of 10 will be flying into Nice
4 people will fly into Nice on a Wednesday
6 people flying into Nice on the Friday for the last 2 days.
The main areas of interest seem to be
I want to spend a bit of money but my pockets are not as deep as the A-listers who frequent during the summer months. I,m currently weighing up the option of hotels vs, appartments and villas.
Does anyone have any suggestions?
Should we travel around for accommodation (e.g. St Tropez 2 days, Monaco 2 days?) or be centrally located, (e.g Nice)?
I've heard that Menton, Cap Ferrat, Vence, VilleFranche etc are very pretty but we'd want to be somewhere where the nightlife is pretty decent.
Thanks for your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help? Berlin (or Prague) dentist
- 2 Help-1st time solo travel in Basel and Amsterdam
- 3 transfer from Eurostar to London hotel
- 4 7 day Itinerary Input Please - Switzerland
- 5 Northern England /Scotland in 16 days
- 6 A road trip to Florence
- 7 Question for Aussies re travel SIMs in Europe
- 8 Livorno shore excursion 3 choices ?
- 9 Not-so-Expensive Restaurants in Copenhagen, Stockholm and Oslo
- 10 Free walking tours in Budapest and Prague
- 11 The Best of Paris Oct 12 -18th 2015
- 12 I am a.tall foodie
- 13 Another Visit to London
- 14 How much money for 2 weeks in ITALY
- 15 Versailles or Mont St Michel ?
- 16 London to Edinburgh Road Trip - Advice appreciated
- 17 Time to go through customs London, Stansted
- 18 The Best beach in Europe
- 19 Pre-booking colosseum tour tickets - help needed
- 20 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 21 Driving through French Alps to Italy
- 22 Transportation
- 23 Favorite eateries in the Balkan States
- 24 The suitcases ar going to Provence
- 25 Locations of apartment in Seville