I'm planning on spending 4 days and 4 nights on the cote d'azur in mid-april for a birthday celebration.
I'm happy that its before the busy season but I guess that means little sun so and outdoor pool option is looking less likely.
The group of 10 will be flying into Nice
4 people will fly into Nice on a Wednesday
6 people flying into Nice on the Friday for the last 2 days.
The main areas of interest seem to be
I want to spend a bit of money but my pockets are not as deep as the A-listers who frequent during the summer months. I,m currently weighing up the option of hotels vs, appartments and villas.
Does anyone have any suggestions?
Should we travel around for accommodation (e.g. St Tropez 2 days, Monaco 2 days?) or be centrally located, (e.g Nice)?
I've heard that Menton, Cap Ferrat, Vence, VilleFranche etc are very pretty but we'd want to be somewhere where the nightlife is pretty decent.
Thanks for your help
Birthday celebration in the Cote d'azur
- 1 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 2 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 3 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 4 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 5 Madrid to Sevilla
- 6 Greek islands from Turkey
- 7 Chambermaid tipping
- 8 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 9 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 10 Travel from Prague to Basel
- 11 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 12 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 13 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 14 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 15 Italian Lakes gardens
- 16 First time traveler to Ireland
- 17 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 18 Euro Train
- 19 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 20 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 21 Dresden Train Station
- 22 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 23 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 24 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 25 Novels set in Greece