I'm planning on spending 4 days and 4 nights on the cote d'azur in mid-april for a birthday celebration.
I'm happy that its before the busy season but I guess that means little sun so and outdoor pool option is looking less likely.
The group of 10 will be flying into Nice
4 people will fly into Nice on a Wednesday
6 people flying into Nice on the Friday for the last 2 days.
The main areas of interest seem to be
I want to spend a bit of money but my pockets are not as deep as the A-listers who frequent during the summer months. I,m currently weighing up the option of hotels vs, appartments and villas.
Does anyone have any suggestions?
Should we travel around for accommodation (e.g. St Tropez 2 days, Monaco 2 days?) or be centrally located, (e.g Nice)?
I've heard that Menton, Cap Ferrat, Vence, VilleFranche etc are very pretty but we'd want to be somewhere where the nightlife is pretty decent.
Thanks for your help
Birthday celebration in the Cote d'azur
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Restaurants near Pantheon in Rome
- 2 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 3 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 4 Which area to stay in Madrid?
- 5 Where salsa dancing in barcelona?
- 6 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 7 Train from Paris to Avignon
- 8 Reestaurant Suggestions in Naples
- 9 Bologna: Aperitivo Time
- 10 Trans-Siberian Railway
- 11 Umbria, Marche - where to add extra days
- 12 Where to travel during the first week of April in Europe?
- 13 St Gervais les-Bains to Colmar: Where to Stop for the Night?
- 14 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 15 Any trouble using credit card on Bono Turistico Granada website?
- 16 EuroRail- Italy vs. Tickets
- 17 Albi/Carcassone
- 18 Buying tickets on line for museums etc
- 19 Mont St. Michele?
- 20 Geneva-recommendation for small hotel, perhaps Old City?
- 21 Italy: How to get from Venice to Todi, Italy
- 22 Our first trip to Europe
- 23 Paris Museum Pass length of life
- 24 Itinerary help needed!
- 25 driving from Bordeaux to Paris