I'm planning on spending 4 days and 4 nights on the cote d'azur in mid-april for a birthday celebration.
I'm happy that its before the busy season but I guess that means little sun so and outdoor pool option is looking less likely.
The group of 10 will be flying into Nice
4 people will fly into Nice on a Wednesday
6 people flying into Nice on the Friday for the last 2 days.
The main areas of interest seem to be
I want to spend a bit of money but my pockets are not as deep as the A-listers who frequent during the summer months. I,m currently weighing up the option of hotels vs, appartments and villas.
Does anyone have any suggestions?
Should we travel around for accommodation (e.g. St Tropez 2 days, Monaco 2 days?) or be centrally located, (e.g Nice)?
I've heard that Menton, Cap Ferrat, Vence, VilleFranche etc are very pretty but we'd want to be somewhere where the nightlife is pretty decent.
Thanks for your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My northern Italy itinerary - your comments are appreciated!
- 2 Slovenia & Croatia itinerary help
- 3 air conditioning
- 4 Trip Report: Berlin
- 5 Spain (Ibiza or Majorca)
- 6 London(ish) calling. 33C at 10:00am!
- 7 Interesting new site in Utrecht
- 8 Ann Frank House
- 9 Barcelona Itinerary
- 10 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 11 Munich to Milan via train
- 12 Beautiful Engadin is suffering
- 13 cable cars at Wank Mountain
- 14 Paris Visite pass
- 15 Cheap buses in Germany/Austria
- 16 Need help with Switzerland and Italy iterinary
- 17 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 18 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 19 Turkey Draft Itinerary
- 20 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 21 Barcelona sites: attire
- 22 Self-driving in Iceland
- 23 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 24 What company to rent a AUTOMATIC car in France?
- 25 First trip to Ireland--won't be the last!