I'm planning on spending 4 days and 4 nights on the cote d'azur in mid-april for a birthday celebration.
I'm happy that its before the busy season but I guess that means little sun so and outdoor pool option is looking less likely.
The group of 10 will be flying into Nice
4 people will fly into Nice on a Wednesday
6 people flying into Nice on the Friday for the last 2 days.
The main areas of interest seem to be
I want to spend a bit of money but my pockets are not as deep as the A-listers who frequent during the summer months. I,m currently weighing up the option of hotels vs, appartments and villas.
Does anyone have any suggestions?
Should we travel around for accommodation (e.g. St Tropez 2 days, Monaco 2 days?) or be centrally located, (e.g Nice)?
I've heard that Menton, Cap Ferrat, Vence, VilleFranche etc are very pretty but we'd want to be somewhere where the nightlife is pretty decent.
Thanks for your help
Birthday celebration in the Cote d'azur
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France, Italy, Ireland ?
- 2 Italy/ Spain in December
- 3 Hotel and activity recommendations in Basque Region??
- 4 Venice - things to do?
- 5 2 week France Itinerary Opinions Please
- 6 Phone options - Sweden, Norway, Iceland
- 7 Any French Riviera Beach Reccs?
- 8 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast
- 9 Where to stay two nights before flying from Heathrow?
- 10 travel in Spain or France from Barcelona or Madrid
- 11 4 days in the Yonne (Burgundy) with kids - itinerary suggestions?
- 12 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 13 Rome 2015- A Spring Break Adventure!
- 14 Private Guide in Istanbul
- 15 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 16 An Apartment in Montmartre (for a month)
- 17 Please help me give good travel advice
- 18 Berlin hotel convenient by transit to Berlin Messe
- 19 Need Advice for Stuttgart/Munich Area
- 20 Does anyone know how Trenitalia or Trenord list the Vivalto trains?
- 21 Help with driving suggestions in Delphi.
- 22 5 minutes to switch in Basel train station
- 23 ideas for Portugal please
- 24 When to buy train tickets to Budapest and Prague from Vienna
- 25 Advice on Euro-Trip Itinerary - Spain, France, Switzerland, Austria, Italy