I will be travelling to Lisbon, Portugal in September and wondered if any of you have recommendations for bird watching tours? Thanks!
Bird Watching Tours in Portugal (Lisbon)
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Chambermaid tipping
- 2 TROMSO - 70 years old
- 3 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 4 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 5 2 Week European Itinerary
- 6 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 7 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 8 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 9 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 10 Gate 1 9 day Enchanted Italy
- 11 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 12 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 13 To Paris and Provence in June
- 14 Channel Islands
- 15 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 16 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 17 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 18 Ireland in a week
- 19 Spain - Andalucia
- 20 TGV and Provence questions
- 21 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 22 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 23 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 24 Car in Prague
- 25 best beach hotel Mykonos