My family and my sister's family and my Mom (5 Adults, 4 kids
ages 7-12) will be travelling to Rome this summer. My mom is 80 years old but very healthy, Cantonese speaking only. Our kids
are American born Chinese but can understand and speak some Cantonese. I want all of us to be able to understand and appreciate the culture and history fully.
Does anyone know of any source/links to find a local
private tour guide that's bilingual in Cantonese/English? Are there local chinese newspaper there in Rome that may have such ads? We certainly can do translation for her, but just want to see if it's a possibilty that she can hear it first hand
Any information is appreciated, thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 2 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 3 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 4 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 5 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 6 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 7 2 Months in Sicily
- 8 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 9 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 10 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 11 Azores
- 12 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 13 Sundays in Puglia
- 14 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 15 Prague
- 16 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 17 What tips can you give about packing?
- 18 Sim Card Options
- 19 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 20 Amsterdam hotels during summer
- 21 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 22 Madrid, Barcelona and .....
- 23 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 24 Greek Islands (small)
- 25 Taking a high speed train from Rome, Italy to Venice, Italy for a day trip.
Bilingual English/Chinese speaking private tour guide in Rome?