My family and my sister's family and my Mom (5 Adults, 4 kids
ages 7-12) will be travelling to Rome this summer. My mom is 80 years old but very healthy, Cantonese speaking only. Our kids
are American born Chinese but can understand and speak some Cantonese. I want all of us to be able to understand and appreciate the culture and history fully.
Does anyone know of any source/links to find a local
private tour guide that's bilingual in Cantonese/English? Are there local chinese newspaper there in Rome that may have such ads? We certainly can do translation for her, but just want to see if it's a possibilty that she can hear it first hand
Any information is appreciated, thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 2 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 3 Les Invalides Night Show
- 4 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 5 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 6 barcelona neighborhood
- 7 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 8 Which Day?
- 9 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 10 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 11 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 12 Support Barcelona, Brussels, Paris, etc
- 13 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 14 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 15 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 16 Tracking the Weather
- 17 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 18 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 19 Itinerary Three Weeks Greece Fall 2018
- 20 Dublin to Dun Laoughaire on a Sunday
- 21 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 22 Good mobile plan for traveller
- 23 First trip to Greece (last minute!)
- 24 Shorts in South of France?
- 25 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
Bilingual English/Chinese speaking private tour guide in Rome?