My family and my sister's family and my Mom (5 Adults, 4 kids
ages 7-12) will be travelling to Rome this summer. My mom is 80 years old but very healthy, Cantonese speaking only. Our kids
are American born Chinese but can understand and speak some Cantonese. I want all of us to be able to understand and appreciate the culture and history fully.
Does anyone know of any source/links to find a local
private tour guide that's bilingual in Cantonese/English? Are there local chinese newspaper there in Rome that may have such ads? We certainly can do translation for her, but just want to see if it's a possibilty that she can hear it first hand
Any information is appreciated, thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 2 용인룸싸롱 ✰implbo.com✰ 일산룸싸롱 일산룸싸롱 #용인룸싸롱
- 3 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 4 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 5 A Month stay in Southern France
- 6 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 7 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 8 Revised itinerary for italy
- 9 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 10 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 11 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 12 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 13 Hotel in Vienna
- 14 Places of interest
- 15 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 16 Switzerland in November?
- 17 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 18 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 19 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 20 vienna
- 21 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 22 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 23 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 24 Ireland travel passport question
- 25 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
Bilingual English/Chinese speaking private tour guide in Rome?