My family and my sister's family and my Mom (5 Adults, 4 kids
ages 7-12) will be travelling to Rome this summer. My mom is 80 years old but very healthy, Cantonese speaking only. Our kids
are American born Chinese but can understand and speak some Cantonese. I want all of us to be able to understand and appreciate the culture and history fully.
Does anyone know of any source/links to find a local
private tour guide that's bilingual in Cantonese/English? Are there local chinese newspaper there in Rome that may have such ads? We certainly can do translation for her, but just want to see if it's a possibilty that she can hear it first hand
Any information is appreciated, thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Andalucia itinerary help
- 2 Help please
- 3 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 4 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 5 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 6 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 7 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 8 Perugia
- 9 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 10 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 11 UK itinerary advice (family of 4)
- 12 Family vacation to europe
- 13 Paris cooking classes
- 14 Ronda Wine/biking
- 15 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 16 St Denis Cathedral
- 17 My Ring Road experience in Iceland
- 18 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 19 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 20 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 21 No Periods in British Written English!
- 22 Rouen Tour Companies
- 23 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 24 Ireland itinerary help please
- 25 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
Bilingual English/Chinese speaking private tour guide in Rome?