Does anyone know how long it takes to go from Bilbao, Spain to Lourdes, France? I know you have to take a bus from Bilbao to San Sebastian and then go by train. Renting a car is out of the question. Any suggestions???
Bilbao Spain to Lourdes France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 2 Fashion for larger man?
- 3 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 4 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 5 Traveling in France by train
- 6 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 7 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 8 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 9 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 10 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 11 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 12 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 13 What to wear
- 14 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 15 what to bring to Finland - gifts from California
- 16 Best website to book tickets for Uffizi Gallery Florence
- 17 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 18 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 19 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 20 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 21 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 22 Croatia: Advice on 6 day itinery
- 23 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 24 London 2nd time around
- 25 Overnight bus from Cappadocia to Pamukkale