I am wondering if anyone could help us figure out how we can buy tickets for the Bullfight that would happen during the Semana Grande 2014 in August in Bilbao. We have our plan in place and are sure of when we want to attend it. Going to Spain and not attending this seems like an incomplete trip to us! Appreciate any help in this regards.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 2 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 3 To Aeolians or Not? Please Critique our Sicily Itinerary for May/June
- 4 I may be wrong....
- 5 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 6 Driving from Madrid to Sevilla
- 7 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 8 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 9 Cannobio/Lago Maggiore in October?
- 10 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice
- 11 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 12 Trip to Czech Republic, Austria and Italy
- 13 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 14 Travel from Florence, Italy to Munich, Germany
- 15 French Wedding
- 16 Cornwall UK
- 17 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 18 Photo tours Zurich Lucern areas
- 19 Photo tours in Amsterdam
- 20 Porto...Questions !
- 21 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 22 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 23 Tours through Spain and Portugal
- 24 12 days in Western Sicily in April 2017 - itinerary questions
- 25 Charming areas to explore in London