I am wondering if anyone could help us figure out how we can buy tickets for the Bullfight that would happen during the Semana Grande 2014 in August in Bilbao. We have our plan in place and are sure of when we want to attend it. Going to Spain and not attending this seems like an incomplete trip to us! Appreciate any help in this regards.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 2 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 3 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 4 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 5 Hotel in Vienna
- 6 Places of interest
- 7 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 8 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 9 Switzerland in November?
- 10 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 11 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 12 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 13 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 14 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 15 A Month stay in Southern France
- 16 vienna
- 17 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 18 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 19 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 20 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 21 Ireland travel passport question
- 22 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 23 Oxford England Accommodations
- 24 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 25 Croatia transportation question.