We visited SanSebastian several years ago and were blown away by the pinxtos extravaganza! On that visit we stayed in the city several nights and had quite a bit of time to enjoy the experience. In Oct. we are taking a cruise that ports in Gexto / Bilbao. It is possible to get to SS (using public transportation we need to get into Bilbao and then bus to SS) but it is a bit of a trek. If we stay in Bilbao, can we experience the same vibrant pinxtos scene? restaurant / bar rec's? thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One week in Spain, late May
- 2 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 3 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 4 6 additional days starting from Munich in April - recommendations?
- 5 history museums or locations
- 6 Good times in Munich, the city
- 7 Where to get best blue trout in Bavaria?
- 8 Euro Trivia quiz #17 - People and Places #2
- 9 Day roadtrips from Munich base
- 10 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 11 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 12 Berlin Prague Vienna Munich
- 13 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 14 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 15 Train Travel from Marseilles to Barcelona
- 16 5 Observations About Paris
- 17 Lake Como transportation questions
- 18 Ring of Kerry: worth doing "whole loop"?
- 19 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 20 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 21 Iwango went…to Nice
- 22 Scotland- Edinburgh
- 23 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 24 Greek Seas- Sailing on the Mediterranean
- 25 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam