Just thinking ahead about a biking trip with friends for 2015. We have talked about France but not an area yet. We would probably do. A tour for a week or so and then each go on our own . I was thinking of the Provence area but certainly would like to hear recommendations. Most of us are not hard core racers so would not want tons of hills. good food and wine of course would be important. Any recommendations for areas and or tour companies.
Biking trip for spring or summer 2015
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris to Etretat Day Trip
- 2 Just curious: Kids at the Moulin Rouge?
- 3 Phone/GPS/Internet Access Strategies for European Vacation
- 4 Apartments in Rome you have rented and liked
- 5 France 8 days
- 6 First time in Ireland...have just 5 days to see a lot! Need advice
- 7 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 8 Itinerary Help- 12 day trip to Munich, Salzburg, Vienna and Prague
- 9 How would you spend 4 nights/3days on Lake Como?
- 10 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 11 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 12 Two Twentysomethings in Central Europe ITINERARY
- 13 Working on a itinerary for a trip to Munich, Prague, Budapest and Vienna
- 14 Palazzo Catalani in Soriano nel Cimino, Italy
- 15 Train from Paris to Avignon
- 16 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 17 Belgium - Amsterdam - Dusseldorf
- 18 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 19 North side of Thun Lake Switzerland as a lodging base
- 20 The ultimate European road trip?
- 21 To include Florence or Not....A Venice, (maybe Florence), and Rome trip
- 22 San Sebastian or Pamploma?
- 23 Car rental at Athens airport
- 24 Exchanging Dollars to Euros
- 25 Help plan my honeymoon! Northern Spain, and/or Lisbon or Bordeaux