Just thinking ahead about a biking trip with friends for 2015. We have talked about France but not an area yet. We would probably do. A tour for a week or so and then each go on our own . I was thinking of the Provence area but certainly would like to hear recommendations. Most of us are not hard core racers so would not want tons of hills. good food and wine of course would be important. Any recommendations for areas and or tour companies.
Biking trip for spring or summer 2015
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland itinerary
- 2 Frecciabianca Seat Selection, please help.
- 3 Priceline for London hotels
- 4 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 5 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 6 Fjords, How To?
- 7 Istanbul Itinerary
- 8 7 Nights in Paris
- 9 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 10 Restaurants In Istanbul, Urgup, Ephesus and Alacati
- 11 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 12 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 13 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 14 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 15 Paris 3 days and then to Burgundy for 2 weeks: Car?
- 16 Scotland: Scone Game Day vs St. Andrews?
- 17 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 18 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 19 London neighborhood suggestions
- 20 London Day Trips - Soooo many options
- 21 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 22 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 23 London - Site List Triage -
- 24 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 25 Recommendations Tour Guides/Airport Transportation Gdansk, Poland