Just thinking ahead about a biking trip with friends for 2015. We have talked about France but not an area yet. We would probably do. A tour for a week or so and then each go on our own . I was thinking of the Provence area but certainly would like to hear recommendations. Most of us are not hard core racers so would not want tons of hills. good food and wine of course would be important. Any recommendations for areas and or tour companies.
Biking trip for spring or summer 2015
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 2 What to wear
- 3 No points in Paris .....
- 4 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 5 Mosquitos in Camargue---is it really that bad??
- 6 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 7 Greece - trip report - Aegean Islands Chios, Lesvos and Samos Oct 2012
- 8 Sicily - not a trip report
- 9 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 10 Urgent Spanish visa dilemma
- 11 Salzburg, Innsbruck, and possibly Graz with my 90yr old Mom
- 12 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 13 Chip but no PIN
- 14 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 15 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 16 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 17 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 18 Finland to Sweden to Denmark to France to UK
- 19 What still confounds you about travel?
- 20 Three days in Spain
- 21 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 22 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 23 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 24 Eurostar booking
- 25 The Times reveals secret best beaches: mediterranean