My husband and I will be visiting France in July, spending 3 days in Alsace. We would like to rent road bikes and do daytime bike rides along the route du vin. Does anyone have a suggestion for a good town to base ourselves in and for a bike shop where we could rent road bikes?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 2 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 3 Budva or Perast in Montenegro
- 4 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 5 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 6 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 7 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 8 Italy in a week
- 9 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 10 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 11 3 days in Paris then on to London what do we have to see?
- 12 What are your favorite restaurants in Prague? (+itinerary critique)
- 13 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum
- 14 first time for teens in spain-barcelona and where else?
- 15 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 16 My special places in Europe
- 17 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 18 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 19 Bologna, Modena or Parma for a base?
- 20 Weather in Budapest in late September
- 21 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 22 Coastal daytrip from Dartmoor Park
- 23 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 24 Travelling with Vueling?
- 25 Night Bus?