Just convinced Mrs Bilbo to take the Hull ferry to ride between these two ports over a long weekend in June. I know a few places along the way (like Middleburg). Any other suggestions of things to do and places to stay?
Biking from Zeebrugge to Rotherdam
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Trondheim, Norway: 3 days in January
- 2 Car Rental Return @ CDG..and Transportation Options After
- 3 Best Airline to use from Perth to Amsterdam
- 4 Unknown regions in the Czech republic
- 5 Hallwag maps
- 6 Need help with Itinerary for Spain & France March
- 7 Europe Tour Companies May/June 2014 (24 yr old & Nana)
- 8 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 9 University survey for Bulgarian tourism
- 10 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 11 which cities in umbria to visit
- 12 Lithuania is absolutely not European state
- 13 River Palace or Victoria Hotel
- 14 London Airport Expansion Recommendations Offered:
- 15 Private Guide for Istanbul
- 16 Paris in August with family
- 17 Two weeks in mostly Tuscany- need advice
- 18 Critique my winter trip to Greece
- 19 14 days to travel Europe...topdeck vs busabout
- 20 Planning 8 days in Italy (Rome, Tuscany) with two kids
- 21 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 22 Schengen Visa while changing jobs?
- 23 From Toulouse train station to Toulouse Airport
- 24 2 week Europe trip - need help please
- 25 Airbnb Launches Media blitz...with Bird Houses...