Just convinced Mrs Bilbo to take the Hull ferry to ride between these two ports over a long weekend in June. I know a few places along the way (like Middleburg). Any other suggestions of things to do and places to stay?
Biking from Zeebrugge to Rotherdam
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 2 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 3 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 4 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 5 Three ferries to Mull
- 6 American Express
- 7 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 8 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 9 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 10 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 11 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 12 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 13 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 14 Scotland: North West Highlands: July 2012
- 15 Story of the German Christmas star
- 16 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 17 Airport ATMs
- 18 All Set To Go!!
- 19 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 20 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 21 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 22 Birmingham- Winter Sunday
- 23 Driving from Portree to Torridon
- 24 Feedback on Gotland Medieval Festival
- 25 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam