We need to get ourselves and our bikes from Nurnberg to St Nazaire so we can ride the Loire Valley Bike Trail about 20th of May. I really do not want to overnight in Paris if we can avoid it. Can we take bikes on the Stuttgart to Paris night train? Do we have to go through Paris? The French Railway timetable did not seem to offer an alternative. Any other suggestions? All help will be very appreciated.
Bikes on Trains Nurnberg to St Nazaire
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 2 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 3 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 4 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 5 7 days in Andalucia
- 6 Going to Puglia, I hope
- 7 To Paris and Provence in June
- 8 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 9 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 10 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 11 London at Easter
- 12 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 13 Health Resort & Medical Spa Panorama Morska Jarosławiec
- 14 Manchester UK-good place for a Thanksgiving dinner?
- 15 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 16 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 17 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 18 Moscow AND St Petersburg
- 19 Moscow transportation from Domodedovo airport
- 20 Advises for trip to Russia
- 21 Dillit Language school in Rome?
- 22 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 23 Planning a holiday
- 24 Normandy in mid Sept?
- 25 Traveling within Italy