We need to get ourselves and our bikes from Nurnberg to St Nazaire so we can ride the Loire Valley Bike Trail about 20th of May. I really do not want to overnight in Paris if we can avoid it. Can we take bikes on the Stuttgart to Paris night train? Do we have to go through Paris? The French Railway timetable did not seem to offer an alternative. Any other suggestions? All help will be very appreciated.
Bikes on Trains Nurnberg to St Nazaire
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Luggage storage in Barcelona
- 2 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 3 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 4 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 5 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 6 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 7 American Express
- 8 Airport ATMs
- 9 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 10 Bayonne or St Jean de Luz
- 11 Three ferries to Mull
- 12 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 13 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 14 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 15 Christmas markets: E Germany, Poland, Prague
- 16 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 17 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 18 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 19 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 20 All Set To Go!!
- 21 Our October trip to Andalucia!
- 22 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 23 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 24 DIRECT trains from Rome FCO Airport to Venice start 12/14/2014
- 25 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence