We need to get ourselves and our bikes from Nurnberg to St Nazaire so we can ride the Loire Valley Bike Trail about 20th of May. I really do not want to overnight in Paris if we can avoid it. Can we take bikes on the Stuttgart to Paris night train? Do we have to go through Paris? The French Railway timetable did not seem to offer an alternative. Any other suggestions? All help will be very appreciated.
Bikes on Trains Nurnberg to St Nazaire
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 2 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 3 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 4 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 5 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 6 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 7 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 8 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 9 Dublin to Armagh?
- 10 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 11 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 12 Trains in Italy
- 13 England and Scotland
- 14 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 15 Air pollution in Paris
- 16 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 17 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 18 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 19 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 20 Naxos in May
- 21 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 22 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 23 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 24 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 25 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS