We need to get ourselves and our bikes from Nurnberg to St Nazaire so we can ride the Loire Valley Bike Trail about 20th of May. I really do not want to overnight in Paris if we can avoid it. Can we take bikes on the Stuttgart to Paris night train? Do we have to go through Paris? The French Railway timetable did not seem to offer an alternative. Any other suggestions? All help will be very appreciated.
Bikes on Trains Nurnberg to St Nazaire
- 1 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 2 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 3 Mature and Reliable nanny,housekeeper drivers and privatenurse needed in UK
- 4 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 5 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 6 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 7 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June
- 8 London at Xmas
- 9 Backpacking through Europe
- 10 UK Trip Report So Far....
- 11 Emergency apartment/hotel - Frankfurt -Dornstetten-Hallwangen area
- 12 Sardinia and Berlin Itinerary
- 13 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 14 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 15 Villa or Hilltop Town?
- 16 Nuremberg VGN Tageskarten Plus
- 17 Easyjet has changed the rules re size of carry-on baggage
- 18 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 19 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 20 ferry to Harwich
- 21 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 22 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 23 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 24 Anyone used this rental agency called Short Time Rental in Paris,
- 25 just want to know