I have been researching websites about bike riding in Catalunia, particularly near Sant Sarduni d'Anoia. It seems that there are many trails and some greenways. Can anyone tell me more about this and what kind of bike I should consider renting. I usually ride a road bike, but can mountain bike as long as it is not overly technical.
Bike Riding in Catalunia
- 1 Driving the Mediterranean - Spain, France & Italy - 3 weeks - August 2013
- 2 PLEASE help - Germany, France,Switzerland,Italy itinerary
- 3 Best area to stay in Rome
- 4 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 5 Sweden, Denmark, Norway Trip Report
- 6 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 7 Transportation from Barcelona airport to Li Riberia
- 8 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 9 London and Paris; Christmas 2013!
- 10 Driving Through Adriatic Italy
- 11 Russia visa denials
- 12 Help with planning a trip to Turkey
- 13 I have a new eBook out on Mystical Ireland Travel
- 14 Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport
- 15 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 16 Positano: hotel recommendations needed!
- 17 Am I too fat too travel?
- 18 Crete in April
- 19 Finding Somene to Share the Cost of Car Rental with Driver to Tour Southern Tusacany in Mid Oct 2013
- 20 Getting from Tuscany to Lauterbrunnen
- 21 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 22 Paris to Nice or to Cassis on september?
- 23 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 24 Confirm these things before you book yourself at B&B accommodation.
- 25 Day trip or 1 night in Paris from London (w 7y/o & visiting Disney)