My husband and I will be in Switzerland for 3 full days.
Could anyone please tell me where can I rent the bike from, a good website(in English) where I can look for it, and how much does it cost for a basic bike. Below is the itinerary.
Day 1: We are planning to rent a bike at Lucerne for a day( i will be in Lucerne on 9th September).
Is the route to Mount Rigi easily Bikable? Is it a lot of uphill ride? Can trains carry our bikes up mount Rigi?Or may be bike from Lucerne to Brunnen? How is the route like? Brunnen to Fluelen?
Day2: Train to Interlaken(or Murren area). Rent a bike, and bike around Gimmerwald, Schiltorn etc.
Day 3: Train to Montreux. Bike rental from there and bike to Geneva, and drop the bike there?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 2 Canal du Midi
- 3 Inverness to Isle of Lewis
- 4 8 days in Spain.. mostly Barcelona, where else should we go
- 5 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 6 Rental car in Menton
- 7 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 8 Barcelona and...
- 9 helping getting to and from Guarda
- 10 PARIS: Mini Trip Report, Maxi Enjoyment!
- 11 My Ring Road experience in Iceland
- 12 February in Florence
- 13 Praiana to Positano
- 14 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 15 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 16 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 17 Family vacation to europe
- 18 Cotswolds, UK -10 days - end of May'17 move or central base
- 19 Day in Madrid
- 20 charming cities in Spain
- 21 20 Days in Greece Itinerary Vetting
- 22 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 23 Travel from Paris to Geneva
- 24 What to do in Lefkada, Greece?
- 25 Spain during Holy Week