My husband and I will be in Switzerland for 3 full days.
Could anyone please tell me where can I rent the bike from, a good website(in English) where I can look for it, and how much does it cost for a basic bike. Below is the itinerary.
Day 1: We are planning to rent a bike at Lucerne for a day( i will be in Lucerne on 9th September).
Is the route to Mount Rigi easily Bikable? Is it a lot of uphill ride? Can trains carry our bikes up mount Rigi?Or may be bike from Lucerne to Brunnen? How is the route like? Brunnen to Fluelen?
Day2: Train to Interlaken(or Murren area). Rent a bike, and bike around Gimmerwald, Schiltorn etc.
Day 3: Train to Montreux. Bike rental from there and bike to Geneva, and drop the bike there?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 2 The specific levels of existence
- 3 Booked intercity Flight, Confirmation misplaced
- 4 Should we get a Swiss Travel Pass?
- 5 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 6 dinner jackets
- 7 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 8 2 weeks Europe trip
- 9 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 10 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 11 Cordoba Overnight?
- 12 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 13 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 14 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 15 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 16 LUCKY TO BE ALIVE !!!
- 17 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 18 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 19 Italy Switzerland Croata Itinerary Help
- 20 Weekend in Galicia -- Sil River Gorge
- 21 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 22 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 23 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 24 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 25 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles