My husband and I will be in Switzerland for 3 full days.
Could anyone please tell me where can I rent the bike from, a good website(in English) where I can look for it, and how much does it cost for a basic bike. Below is the itinerary.
Day 1: We are planning to rent a bike at Lucerne for a day( i will be in Lucerne on 9th September).
Is the route to Mount Rigi easily Bikable? Is it a lot of uphill ride? Can trains carry our bikes up mount Rigi?Or may be bike from Lucerne to Brunnen? How is the route like? Brunnen to Fluelen?
Day2: Train to Interlaken(or Murren area). Rent a bike, and bike around Gimmerwald, Schiltorn etc.
Day 3: Train to Montreux. Bike rental from there and bike to Geneva, and drop the bike there?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Place to stay
- 2 CROATIA, SLOVENIA 16 days itinerary help
- 3 Kitchenette in hotel room?
- 4 to get to the Rijks Museum from Schiphol - bus or train
- 5 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 6 London advice
- 7 London 7 Day Paper Travelcard clarification
- 8 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 9 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 10 Eating in Italy with food allergies
- 11 Another Question re Scotland
- 12 Train up the Jungfrau
- 13 Charming areas to explore in London
- 14 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 15 Valencia, Spain
- 16 London, Glasgow, and ?
- 17 Visit to Engand
- 18 Lovely Luxembourg!
- 19 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 20 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 21 Istria and northern Croatia OR Calabria and Sicily
- 22 Driver"s License & Language
- 23 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 24 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 25 credit and debit cards