My husband and I will be in Switzerland for 3 full days.
Could anyone please tell me where can I rent the bike from, a good website(in English) where I can look for it, and how much does it cost for a basic bike. Below is the itinerary.
Day 1: We are planning to rent a bike at Lucerne for a day( i will be in Lucerne on 9th September).
Is the route to Mount Rigi easily Bikable? Is it a lot of uphill ride? Can trains carry our bikes up mount Rigi?Or may be bike from Lucerne to Brunnen? How is the route like? Brunnen to Fluelen?
Day2: Train to Interlaken(or Murren area). Rent a bike, and bike around Gimmerwald, Schiltorn etc.
Day 3: Train to Montreux. Bike rental from there and bike to Geneva, and drop the bike there?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Romeloft Apartment Trastevere
- 2 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 3 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 4 Budapest in December 2017
- 5 Another tipping question: concierges
- 6 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 7 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 8 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 9 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 10 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 11 Korean Messages
- 12 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 13 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 14 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 15 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 16 H10 Urquinaona Hotel in Barcelona
- 17 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 18 Acropolis Athens
- 19 5 Days in Switzerland
- 20 6-7 Days in France
- 21 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 22 We're here!
- 23 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 24 Getting to Bolivia
- 25 Dresden: How Many Nights?