we finally managed to decide on our departure date from Brazil to Scandinavia, but we can not decide on our final itinerary. We had excellent inputs from some friends in this forum, but we would like some extra opinion on what do to.
The big question is if we should do Scandinavia and St Petersburg or just do Scandinavian countries and leave Russia for a next trip. We will be two or three guys travelling together, all of us in our early 30's, interested in some sightseeing, monuments and nightlife. Not soooo interested in museums, but we would not miss L'Hermitage, for example.
Our proposed itinerary, including St. Petersburg, is as follows:
Aug 29: Arrival in St Pete at 11 pm.
Aug 30: St Pete
Aug 31: St Pete
Sep 1: St Pete
Sep 2: Train to Helsinki
Sep 3: Day trip to Tallinn
Sep 4: Helsinki. Ferry at night to Stockholm
Sep 5: Stockholm
Sep 6: Stockholm
Sep 7: Flight to Oslo
Sep 8: Oslo
Sep 9: Norway in a Nutshell. Sleep in Flam
Sep 10: Sleep in Bergen
Sep 11: Flight to Copenhagen
Sep 12: Copenhagen
Sep 13: Flight back home at 6 pm.
What should we change? OR should'n we change anything? Please help us - we are in big doubt on what to do and any opinions will be very welcome!
My best regards,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 2 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 3 Advice needed for family trip to Belgium and Germany
- 4 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 5 Car rental Malaga to Seville
- 6 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 7 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 8 Train Through Spain
- 9 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 10 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 11 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 12 Italy June 6-16
- 13 What is your favorite Greek Island?
- 14 Help with Algarve resort/ driver and excursions for big family trip?
- 15 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 16 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 17 hill of crosses
- 18 Planning A trip
- 19 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 20 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 21 Barcelona - Safety/Language/Trip Ideas
- 22 Itinerary for European trip with 18 year old son
- 23 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice
- 24 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 25 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice