We are looking to go to Lake Constance for a biking holiday with our kids (8 year old and 16 months old). I'm looking for guidance on the following:
1) How busy will it be in August?
2) Is the trail by the waterfront?
3) What towns are worth visiting and where should we take the ferry / train to bypass a route?
4) What are the prettiest parts of Lake Constance that we should not miss and what parts are the most challenging or parts that we can miss?
5) Where do you recommend we stay if we are going for 4-5 days?
6) How do you move the luggage around?
7) Any more tips would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 2 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 3 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 4 London with Teens Trip Report
- 5 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 6 Top Tapas Tascas
- 7 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 8 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 9 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 10 Iceland car rental agencies
- 11 Ludwig Castles
- 12 Best Viking Sites
- 13 Ex-pats with young kids
- 14 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 15 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 16 Schlipol Airport/Amsterdam/question
- 17 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 18 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 19 Hotels in Turin
- 20 Just 1 or 2 or 3 days in Rome? Here are free self guided itineraries
- 21 Romania: Putting together a 7-day itinerary
- 22 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 23 Help on ancient history route
- 24 Surprise 30th Birthday Trip... ideas?
- 25 Lake Como- Which villa has the best garden?