We are looking to go to Lake Constance for a biking holiday with our kids (8 year old and 16 months old). I'm looking for guidance on the following:
1) How busy will it be in August?
2) Is the trail by the waterfront?
3) What towns are worth visiting and where should we take the ferry / train to bypass a route?
4) What are the prettiest parts of Lake Constance that we should not miss and what parts are the most challenging or parts that we can miss?
5) Where do you recommend we stay if we are going for 4-5 days?
6) How do you move the luggage around?
7) Any more tips would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 생중계바카라☭（╱」BOB248。CoM「╱）☭슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 2 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 3 Booking through Loco2 Train
- 4 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 5 CDG much improved
- 6 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 7 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 8 http://www.toptryloburn.com/vita-laze/
- 9 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 10 Ronda Wine/biking
- 11 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 12 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 13 Italy bus or train
- 14 Ireland itinerary help please
- 15 May get together in Paris
- 16 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 17 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 18 Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal
- 19 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 20 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 21 Naples/The Amalfi Coast...and Sicily?
- 22 Canal du Midi
- 23 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 24 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
- 25 Perugia