We are looking to go to Lake Constance for a biking holiday with our kids (8 year old and 16 months old). I'm looking for guidance on the following:
1) How busy will it be in August?
2) Is the trail by the waterfront?
3) What towns are worth visiting and where should we take the ferry / train to bypass a route?
4) What are the prettiest parts of Lake Constance that we should not miss and what parts are the most challenging or parts that we can miss?
5) Where do you recommend we stay if we are going for 4-5 days?
6) How do you move the luggage around?
7) Any more tips would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 DELL PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT DELL Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Visiting Plitivce National Park
- 3 Russia in two weeks in December
- 4 Schengen Rule
- 5 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 6 Amalfi Coast - November - Few Questions/Queries in our mind
- 7 Speeding ticket in France, need help understanding ticket
- 8 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 9 9 Days in Spain
- 10 Orvieto - dealbreaker? Hourly bell chimes even in the night?
- 11 Norway Honeymoon
- 12 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 13 It’s Thursday, it must be Seyðisfjörður. A 10 day Iceland road trip
- 14 Southern Iceland itinerary add-ons!
- 15 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 16 Our future trip to Greece
- 17 Basing on the Akrotiri Penisula in Crete?
- 18 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 19 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 20 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 21 Quizz !
- 22 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 23 Pay attention to your watches !
- 24 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 25 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?