I'm planning on bicycling from Haarlem to Leiden with a stopover at the Keukenhof Gardens in mid-April. Is it possible to rent a bike in Haarlem and drop it off in Leiden? From Leiden I'd like to continue on to Delft by train. It would be an inconvenience to have to travel back to Haarlem before continuing on to Delft. Is this unavoidable? Also, is it feasible to accomplish this on a Sunday?
Bicycling through the tulip fields of Holland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 2 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 3 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 4 Vacation Rental in Venice
- 5 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 6 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 7 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 8 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 9 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 10 Brussels or Amsterdam?
- 11 I dream of Europe
- 12 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 13 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 14 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 15 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 16 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 17 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 18 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 19 Rome Food Tour
- 20 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 21 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 22 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 23 First Time to UK since 2001
- 24 Help with England/Wales tour
- 25 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration