I'm planning on bicycling from Haarlem to Leiden with a stopover at the Keukenhof Gardens in mid-April. Is it possible to rent a bike in Haarlem and drop it off in Leiden? From Leiden I'd like to continue on to Delft by train. It would be an inconvenience to have to travel back to Haarlem before continuing on to Delft. Is this unavoidable? Also, is it feasible to accomplish this on a Sunday?
Bicycling through the tulip fields of Holland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 2 Reims for a day
- 3 October travel to Northern France--early or late?
- 4 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 5 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 6 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 7 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 8 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 9 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 10 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 11 Toulouse and beyond -
- 12 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 13 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 14 Vienna highlights
- 15 Itinerary Help 10 days in Europe over Easter Week
- 16 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 17 accommodation woes - Sicily
- 18 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 19 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 20 Seville hotels
- 21 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 22 Italy
- 23 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 24 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 25 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.