I'm planning on bicycling from Haarlem to Leiden with a stopover at the Keukenhof Gardens in mid-April. Is it possible to rent a bike in Haarlem and drop it off in Leiden? From Leiden I'd like to continue on to Delft by train. It would be an inconvenience to have to travel back to Haarlem before continuing on to Delft. Is this unavoidable? Also, is it feasible to accomplish this on a Sunday?
Bicycling through the tulip fields of Holland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 19 countries in a day
- 2 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 3 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 4 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 5 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 6 Ideal first time trip to Germany-8-10 days --suggestions
- 7 Paris before xmas or after
- 8 Three Week Graduation Trip to Amsterdam, Bruges, Berlin, and Paris
- 9 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 10 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 11 Advice please...
- 12 Driving from milan to san vigiglio di Marebee .
- 13 Two-city, two-week vacation in late Oct
- 14 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 15 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 16 England, Scotland , Belguim
- 17 Greece in November - How's my Itinerary?
- 18 Last night in Italy advice
- 19 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 20 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 21 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 22 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 23 Meteora Monasteries: visit sequence suggestions?
- 24 Apartment rental in Barcelona
- 25 Transports in Santorini