My boyfriend and I are cycling from Siena through southern Tuscany, returning to Siena after about 5 days. Is anyone aware of a bicycle hire company that we can hire a couple of bikes and saddle bags/panniers from in Siena?
Thanks for your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 2 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 3 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 4 Ireland Trip Itenary
- 5 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 6 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 7 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 8 I have six days in Spain - where should I go?
- 9 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 10 dinner jackets
- 11 2 weeks Europe trip
- 12 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 13 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 14 London Pass vs. OysterCard,or get both?
- 15 London Pass vs. OysterCard,or get both?
- 16 Itinerary Help Needed. 8 Days in Greece~
- 17 Can i camp anywhere in Iceland?
- 18 Car rental in Paris for travel to Bayeux
- 19 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 20 Cordoba Overnight?
- 21 Any good apps for Amsterdam?
- 22 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 23 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 24 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 25 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass