Searching for travel information and opinions regarding the southwest corner of France. We are thinking about visiting this area at the end of July - we want a few beach days but also love sightseeing experiences. One of our reasons to visit this corner of France is its proximity to Bilbao and the Guggenheim museum in Spain...this seems like a spectacular museum and I have been curious about it for years. However, it is quite a detour from our itinerary and I have been able to find very little information regarding the area of St Jean de Luz. We will be coming from Paris (either by TGV or Air - depending on transportation prices and schedules.) We can devote 5-7 days of our trip if warranted. Would love to hear responses from travellers who have visited this area and hear about your recommendations or concerns. Many thanks
Biarrtiz, St. Jean de Luz, (France) San Sebastion, Bilbao (Spain)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A drive in Europe
- 2 Europe in 21 days
- 3 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 4 please help with itinerary in sicily
- 5 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 6 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 7 nearby cities to london
- 8 How to change college, after obtaining French visa?
- 9 Honeymoon Villa rental - Santorini or Mykonos
- 10 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 11 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 12 Swiss rail passes
- 13 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 14 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 15 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 16 Discover Greece On Line (Video + Stills)
- 17 Augsburg with kids
- 18 train to Vernon France
- 19 Car service w/ baby car seat: London & Paris
- 20 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 21 Hotel in Venice
- 22 Florence to Siena May 1st
- 23 Getting married planning 6-8 week honeymoon in Europe & need YOUR advice!
- 24 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 25 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba