We are exploring ways to get from Biarritz to Barcelona on a budget. Anyone got an opinion on taking the train vs taking the bus? According to the Biarritz tourism site, looks like there's a bus from San Sebastián to Barcelona that takes about 6 hours, and a train that takes 8 hours. Would love your input on this!
Also, in case we decide to drive, if you have recommendations for cheap car rentals, we'd love to hear about that, too.
Biarritz to Barcelona
- 1 How much time to allow from ETA at LHR for car service booking?
- 2 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 3 2 Week European Itinerary
- 4 TGV and Provence questions
- 5 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 6 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 7 Dresden Train Station
- 8 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 9 Family European winter holiday
- 10 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 11 rent car / Munich
- 12 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 13 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 14 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 15 To Paris and Provence in June
- 16 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 17 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 18 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 19 Channel Islands
- 20 question for bank of montreal customers - withdrawing in paris/europe
- 21 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 22 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 23 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 24 Euro Train
- 25 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome