We are exploring ways to get from Biarritz to Barcelona on a budget. Anyone got an opinion on taking the train vs taking the bus? According to the Biarritz tourism site, looks like there's a bus from San Sebastián to Barcelona that takes about 6 hours, and a train that takes 8 hours. Would love your input on this!
Also, in case we decide to drive, if you have recommendations for cheap car rentals, we'd love to hear about that, too.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 2 Trip Report: Edinburgh, York, Cornwall and Highclere
- 3 Two nights with kids in Normandy/Brittany
- 4 Lisboa upscale hotel choice (??)
- 5 Bellissimo Rome, Amalfi Coast, Florence and Caserta: Our wonderful trip
- 6 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 7 1 week in Cornwall, England
- 8 fear of driving in rome!
- 9 Scotland--transport from Dundee wharf to Edinburgh city center
- 10 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 11 Italy trains question
- 12 European Championship
- 13 Drive from Vejer to Granada
- 14 Trains France/Switzerland
- 15 St Andrews or Edinburgh
- 16 Need help identifying something in Barcelona
- 17 Driving through the Pyrenees
- 18 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 19 One in Paris ... help
- 20 Three days in Istanbul in August
- 21 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 22 Can't go to Ravello so....where?
- 23 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 24 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 25 Dr Manahel Thabet- Best Places to Visit in Europe