We are exploring ways to get from Biarritz to Barcelona on a budget. Anyone got an opinion on taking the train vs taking the bus? According to the Biarritz tourism site, looks like there's a bus from San Sebastián to Barcelona that takes about 6 hours, and a train that takes 8 hours. Would love your input on this!
Also, in case we decide to drive, if you have recommendations for cheap car rentals, we'd love to hear about that, too.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 BARDENAS REALES, Unesco site and national park in Navarra
- 2 8 to 9 days in switzerland with swiss pass
- 3 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 4 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 5 Portugal and Spain Itinerary Suggestions
- 6 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 7 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 8 Eastern France - A TR in Pictures
- 9 Austria / Bavaria in late Oct/Early Nov
- 10 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 11 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 12 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 13 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 14 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 15 House Hunting in France
- 16 English Countryside
- 17 Tour of Northern Italy
- 18 12 days itinerary - Netherland, Belgium & Germany
- 19 Cognac transportation?
- 20 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 21 Prague, Rome or Amsterdam
- 22 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 23 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 24 Granada to Madrid
- 25 San Sebastian