We are exploring ways to get from Biarritz to Barcelona on a budget. Anyone got an opinion on taking the train vs taking the bus? According to the Biarritz tourism site, looks like there's a bus from San Sebastián to Barcelona that takes about 6 hours, and a train that takes 8 hours. Would love your input on this!
Also, in case we decide to drive, if you have recommendations for cheap car rentals, we'd love to hear about that, too.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italian lakes
- 2 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 3 Best way to get to Kinderdijk in April
- 4 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 5 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 6 Spain and South of France
- 7 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 8 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 9 renting car with automatic transmission
- 10 Self drive tour companies
- 11 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 12 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 13 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 14 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 15 May get together in Paris
- 16 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 17 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 18 Advice needed- Sardinia or Costa Brava (again) in August
- 19 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 20 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 21 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 22 Favorite restaurants in Provence???
- 23 Best soft sand beaches, Ischia
- 24 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 25 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg