We are exploring ways to get from Biarritz to Barcelona on a budget. Anyone got an opinion on taking the train vs taking the bus? According to the Biarritz tourism site, looks like there's a bus from San Sebastián to Barcelona that takes about 6 hours, and a train that takes 8 hours. Would love your input on this!
Also, in case we decide to drive, if you have recommendations for cheap car rentals, we'd love to hear about that, too.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 driving from prague to salzburg
- 2 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 3 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 4 We're here!
- 5 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 6 Versailles
- 7 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 8 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 9 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 10 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 11 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 12 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 13 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 14 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out
- 15 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 16 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 17 Germany train help!
- 18 Cap Corse - clockwise or counterclockwise
- 19 Most beautiful building facades and photo ops in Paris
- 20 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 21 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 22 Acorn TV
- 23 Train help for Prague
- 24 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 25 Sicily