We are exploring ways to get from Biarritz to Barcelona on a budget. Anyone got an opinion on taking the train vs taking the bus? According to the Biarritz tourism site, looks like there's a bus from San Sebastián to Barcelona that takes about 6 hours, and a train that takes 8 hours. Would love your input on this!
Also, in case we decide to drive, if you have recommendations for cheap car rentals, we'd love to hear about that, too.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 asdfasdf
- 2 Transportation
- 3 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 4 4 days in Provence in early June
- 5 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 6 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 7 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 8 Leather goods in Florence
- 9 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 10 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 11 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 12 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 13 France Itinerary Advice
- 14 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 15 dinner jackets
- 16 Trip to Rome
- 17 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 18 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 19 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 20 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 21 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 22 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 23 Picnic Spot Near Assisi
- 24 Things to do in Montpellier
- 25 Lucerne and Innsbruck