Renting a car for 3 days with pick-up and drop off in Biarittz, choice of pick-up seems either train station or airport. Has anyone had any experience with car rentals here or suggestion on which location might be better? Looking at Autoeurope for the car rental. My credit card could be my primary insurance but for 3 days should I just add on an the extra charge and settle for their CDW? Open to your thoughts.
Biarritz car rental
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 2 things in Rhonda
- 3 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 4 Confusing Care rental in Italy Continued . . . Locauto?
- 5 Which hotel in Lisbon?
- 6 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 7 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 8 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 9 There Nights in Paris - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 10 A weekend in Europe--where to go?
- 11 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 12 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 13 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 14 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 15 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 16 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 17 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 18 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 19 Northern Spain literature
- 20 Is May Day a big deal in Barcelona?
- 21 10 days in England
- 22 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 23 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 24 Favorite Views of Paris?
- 25 Croatia itinerary