we are planning to go rome for only 4 days do not have more time . should we spend all the time in rome or should we spend a day in florance or venice? is the transportation easy from rome to other cities and more importantly how many days will be enough for rome and for other cities??? thanks...
Beyond Rome should we visit also venice and florance???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 2 All Set To Go!!
- 3 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 4 Italy Countryside
- 5 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 6 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 7 French Basque region
- 8 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 9 Vegan in Germany?
- 10 VISA question
- 11 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 12 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 13 Which european city?
- 14 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 15 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 16 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 17 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 18 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 19 Italy 2015: making the internal plans
- 20 Feedback on Gotland Medieval Festival
- 21 Another Walks of Italy question. Vatican tours. Have you taken one?
- 22 biking tours in Italy?
- 23 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 24 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 25 Bus Tour with a toddler