we are planning to go rome for only 4 days do not have more time . should we spend all the time in rome or should we spend a day in florance or venice? is the transportation easy from rome to other cities and more importantly how many days will be enough for rome and for other cities??? thanks...
Beyond Rome should we visit also venice and florance???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?
- 2 Italian Lakes
- 3 For 20,000 Euros, carve your initials in the Roman Colosseum
- 4 Best town to stay in when visiting Grossglockner area in Austria?
- 5 Amsterdam and An Amputee
- 6 Dolomites - Where to stay!
- 7 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 8 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 9 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 10 Dolomites in May? Worth it?
- 11 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 12 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 13 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 14 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 15 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 16 Naxos in May
- 17 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 18 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 19 Trains in Europe
- 20 Scuol, Switzerland
- 21 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 22 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 23 seeking travel tips in italy and crotia
- 24 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 25 Scenic train rides from Milan to Lucerne