we are planning to go rome for only 4 days do not have more time . should we spend all the time in rome or should we spend a day in florance or venice? is the transportation easy from rome to other cities and more importantly how many days will be enough for rome and for other cities??? thanks...
Beyond Rome should we visit also venice and florance???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland itinerary
- 2 Frecciabianca Seat Selection, please help.
- 3 Priceline for London hotels
- 4 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 5 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 6 Fjords, How To?
- 7 Istanbul Itinerary
- 8 7 Nights in Paris
- 9 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 10 Restaurants In Istanbul, Urgup, Ephesus and Alacati
- 11 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 12 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 13 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 14 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 15 Paris 3 days and then to Burgundy for 2 weeks: Car?
- 16 Scotland: Scone Game Day vs St. Andrews?
- 17 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 18 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 19 London neighborhood suggestions
- 20 London Day Trips - Soooo many options
- 21 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 22 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 23 London - Site List Triage -
- 24 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 25 Recommendations Tour Guides/Airport Transportation Gdansk, Poland