I'm planning a trip to Turkey in about 3 weeks and was extremely confused about which area to stay in. I had 2 hotels narrowed down as well: The Marmara Pera near Iskitlal and The House Hotel in Nisantasi. I'm going with my husband and another couple. We're in our late 20s and we're obviously keen on nightlife, restaurants, cafes, and a lively environment while still not being stuck in a super touristy area. Let's just say that I wouldn't stay in Times Square in New York or the Champs Elysees in Paris, but rather in the Upper West with the cafes and the St. Germain area (near the 5th arr.) respectively.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Florence and Rome
- 2 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 3 Netflix and Hulu
- 4 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria
- 5 ATM card woes in Dublin
- 6 Prague, Vienna, Bratislava, Budapest which to choose?
- 7 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 8 Amafi to Naples - private driver? Other options?
- 9 Where can I buy a gounded plug adapter for Switzerland?
- 10 Pickpocketing prevention tip
- 11 If you like to live your life in fear, read this
- 12 Como or Bellagio
- 13 Itinerary: Alesund to Bergen, or round-trip from Bergen?
- 14 5 days in switzerland
- 15 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 16 Switzerland Hotels
- 17 Bosch Parade
- 18 Train Route Help! France, Spain, Italy & Switzerland
- 19 Cinque Terre for the Day
- 20 Sorry, best route from Stratford-upon-Avon driving to Chatsworth House
- 21 Record breaking rain in Paris
- 22 London: come for the weather, stay for the coke
- 23 Best route Stratford to Chatsworth House
- 24 2016 Flower Carpet in Brussels
- 25 Quickest way to get from Milan (airport) to Murren?