I'm planning a trip to Turkey in about 3 weeks and was extremely confused about which area to stay in. I had 2 hotels narrowed down as well: The Marmara Pera near Iskitlal and The House Hotel in Nisantasi. I'm going with my husband and another couple. We're in our late 20s and we're obviously keen on nightlife, restaurants, cafes, and a lively environment while still not being stuck in a super touristy area. Let's just say that I wouldn't stay in Times Square in New York or the Champs Elysees in Paris, but rather in the Upper West with the cafes and the St. Germain area (near the 5th arr.) respectively.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 2 강남역풀살롱추천O1O 4444 9374↙강남역풀살롱예약 강남역풀싸롱
- 3 Gap of Dunloe
- 4 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 5 Best GBP 250 Per Night London Hotel
- 6 강남역풀싸롱CLASSO1O 4444 9374☆재방1위 강예빈∀№1↔
- 7 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 8 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 9 Istria and northern Croatia OR Calabria and Sicily
- 10 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 11 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 12 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 13 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 14 Greece itinerary - need advice!
- 15 to get to the Rijks Museum from Schiphol - bus or train
- 16 Lovely Luxembourg!
- 17 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 18 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 19 Italy- Train Amalfi to Siena
- 20 travel around Spain
- 21 Where to stay in Berlin Berlin
- 22 Restaurants
- 23 Bursa/Iznik
- 24 Confused on which train pass
- 25 Best of Norway