I'm planning a trip to Turkey in about 3 weeks and was extremely confused about which area to stay in. I had 2 hotels narrowed down as well: The Marmara Pera near Iskitlal and The House Hotel in Nisantasi. I'm going with my husband and another couple. We're in our late 20s and we're obviously keen on nightlife, restaurants, cafes, and a lively environment while still not being stuck in a super touristy area. Let's just say that I wouldn't stay in Times Square in New York or the Champs Elysees in Paris, but rather in the Upper West with the cafes and the St. Germain area (near the 5th arr.) respectively.
Beyoglu or Nisantasi
- 1 Copenhagen Weekend with Family
- 2 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 3 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 4 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 5 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 6 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 7 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 8 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 9 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 10 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 11 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 12 To Paris and Provence in June
- 13 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 14 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 15 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 16 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 17 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 18 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 19 London for Christmas
- 20 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 21 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 22 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 23 Location and Lodging in Amsterdam
- 24 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 25 Apartments in Rome