I'm planning a trip to Turkey in about 3 weeks and was extremely confused about which area to stay in. I had 2 hotels narrowed down as well: The Marmara Pera near Iskitlal and The House Hotel in Nisantasi. I'm going with my husband and another couple. We're in our late 20s and we're obviously keen on nightlife, restaurants, cafes, and a lively environment while still not being stuck in a super touristy area. Let's just say that I wouldn't stay in Times Square in New York or the Champs Elysees in Paris, but rather in the Upper West with the cafes and the St. Germain area (near the 5th arr.) respectively.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 2 apartments florence
- 3 Cell phones in France and England
- 4 Immigration from Italy to Ireland to US
- 5 Italy Tuscany or Umbria, Naples area advice please
- 6 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 7 Florence, Italy
- 8 Italy trains question
- 9 Madrid - Madrid - 9 days
- 10 Planning a trip to Madrid and Granada
- 11 Girls Trip to Rome!
- 12 How to split time between Dubrovnik and Split?
- 13 Road Trip! Two weeks in Ireland with planning advice for you.
- 14 FCO connection time
- 15 Ireland Trip + 3 days in Dublin
- 16 Slovania & Croatia
- 17 Restauant Suggestions for our Spain Trip
- 18 Layover Madrid Info Help
- 19 Day Trips from Lisbon
- 20 Train rides
- 21 Departure Tax in UK
- 22 I'm back.....
- 23 Edinburgh to Bath - what is best option? train or plane
- 24 Naples to Pompeii
- 25 Our week in Italy - lucky with weather, missed impulse