I'm planning a trip to Turkey in about 3 weeks and was extremely confused about which area to stay in. I had 2 hotels narrowed down as well: The Marmara Pera near Iskitlal and The House Hotel in Nisantasi. I'm going with my husband and another couple. We're in our late 20s and we're obviously keen on nightlife, restaurants, cafes, and a lively environment while still not being stuck in a super touristy area. Let's just say that I wouldn't stay in Times Square in New York or the Champs Elysees in Paris, but rather in the Upper West with the cafes and the St. Germain area (near the 5th arr.) respectively.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 국내카지노■▥■『coc100.CoM』■▤■슈퍼카지노ヒ슈퍼카지노
- 2 카지노가입■▥■『coc100.CoM』■▤■생중계바카라ろ생중계바카라
- 3 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 4 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 5 Help on ancient history route
- 6 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 7 Forte dei Marmi - must see/do list
- 8 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 9 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 10 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 11 3 days solo in London
- 12 Chania
- 13 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 14 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 15 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 16 Croatia itinerary - need advice
- 17 Studying art in English in venice
- 18 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 19 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 20 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 21 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 22 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 23 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 24 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 25 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)