I'm planning a trip to Turkey in about 3 weeks and was extremely confused about which area to stay in. I had 2 hotels narrowed down as well: The Marmara Pera near Iskitlal and The House Hotel in Nisantasi. I'm going with my husband and another couple. We're in our late 20s and we're obviously keen on nightlife, restaurants, cafes, and a lively environment while still not being stuck in a super touristy area. Let's just say that I wouldn't stay in Times Square in New York or the Champs Elysees in Paris, but rather in the Upper West with the cafes and the St. Germain area (near the 5th arr.) respectively.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Emergencies in Ireland
- 2 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 3 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 4 Suggest Itinerary for 2 Nights in Lake District - Grasmere
- 5 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 6 Krakow Day Trips - Renting a car vs. Taking a tour
- 7 tours/attractions worth paying for in Prague/Vienna/Budapest/Krakow
- 8 Boat hire in Arcachon
- 9 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 10 Food in Positano
- 11 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 12 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 13 Edinburgh to Skye
- 14 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 15 4 days itinerary for France
- 16 Antibes or Villefranche-sur-Mer?
- 17 Paris Hotels Left Bank Thread
- 18 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 19 Which cities are a must in Croatia, Bosnia&Herzegovina and Montenegro?
- 20 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 21 3 weeks in Spain
- 22 ISO help planning a trip to England in May
- 23 Rent a car in England
- 24 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 25 EuropeTravel-Trivia Quiz #152