I'm planning a trip to Turkey in about 3 weeks and was extremely confused about which area to stay in. I had 2 hotels narrowed down as well: The Marmara Pera near Iskitlal and The House Hotel in Nisantasi. I'm going with my husband and another couple. We're in our late 20s and we're obviously keen on nightlife, restaurants, cafes, and a lively environment while still not being stuck in a super touristy area. Let's just say that I wouldn't stay in Times Square in New York or the Champs Elysees in Paris, but rather in the Upper West with the cafes and the St. Germain area (near the 5th arr.) respectively.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 CANON printer 1:800:681:7208 installations CONTACT☎ CANON TEC*h 24x7
- 2 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 3 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 4 car rental
- 5 Munich and....???
- 6 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 7 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 8 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 9 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 10 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 11 Portugal: 70th birthday trip
- 12 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 13 Another theft warning: coastal trains, between Genoa & Tuscany
- 14 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 15 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 16 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 17 Northern Ireland ideas
- 18 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 19 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 20 Itinerary input for trip to Spain and France
- 21 Long weekend in Albania
- 22 ASTURIAS IN LATE OCTOBER??
- 23 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets
- 24 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 25 scotland itinerary