I'm planning a trip to Turkey in about 3 weeks and was extremely confused about which area to stay in. I had 2 hotels narrowed down as well: The Marmara Pera near Iskitlal and The House Hotel in Nisantasi. I'm going with my husband and another couple. We're in our late 20s and we're obviously keen on nightlife, restaurants, cafes, and a lively environment while still not being stuck in a super touristy area. Let's just say that I wouldn't stay in Times Square in New York or the Champs Elysees in Paris, but rather in the Upper West with the cafes and the St. Germain area (near the 5th arr.) respectively.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Seville: Churches and Convent
- 2 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 3 Which are the most beautiful tourist attractions, Tenerife Spain ?
- 4 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 5 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 6 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 7 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
- 8 Apartment in Rome
- 9 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 10 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 11 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 12 How to leave Slovenia for US?
- 13 Best Greek Island
- 14 Ideas for 10 nights in France for 1st timer
- 15 Flea markets in Romania
- 16 car rental
- 17 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 18 Cinque Terre - mid Oct 2017 -Ferry? Train? Car Parks?
- 19 Alsace Wine Route during Harvest
- 20 help deciding between 2 itineraries!
- 21 Italy - 21 Day Itinerary for May, 2018
- 22 Christian Cafe Dating
- 23 NOTICE: Disruption on the railway line Mannheim-Basel
- 24 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 25 base for Andalucia