I'm planning a trip to Turkey in about 3 weeks and was extremely confused about which area to stay in. I had 2 hotels narrowed down as well: The Marmara Pera near Iskitlal and The House Hotel in Nisantasi. I'm going with my husband and another couple. We're in our late 20s and we're obviously keen on nightlife, restaurants, cafes, and a lively environment while still not being stuck in a super touristy area. Let's just say that I wouldn't stay in Times Square in New York or the Champs Elysees in Paris, but rather in the Upper West with the cafes and the St. Germain area (near the 5th arr.) respectively.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 2 Greek Islands (small)
- 3 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)
- 4 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 5 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 6 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 7 Lay over time
- 8 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 9 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 10 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 11 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 12 K-Day
- 13 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 14 Spain in December
- 15 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 16 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 17 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 18 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 19 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 20 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 21 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 22 Flat in London
- 23 Help required with Itinerary
- 24 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 25 Provence best farmstays!!??