I'm planning a trip to Turkey in about 3 weeks and was extremely confused about which area to stay in. I had 2 hotels narrowed down as well: The Marmara Pera near Iskitlal and The House Hotel in Nisantasi. I'm going with my husband and another couple. We're in our late 20s and we're obviously keen on nightlife, restaurants, cafes, and a lively environment while still not being stuck in a super touristy area. Let's just say that I wouldn't stay in Times Square in New York or the Champs Elysees in Paris, but rather in the Upper West with the cafes and the St. Germain area (near the 5th arr.) respectively.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 2 Family vacation to europe
- 3 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 4 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 5 5 countries in 5 weeks - family trip
- 6 16 Day Europe Itenerary
- 7 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 8 Cotswolds, UK -10 days - end of May'17 move or central base
- 9 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 10 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 11 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 12 Seeking advice from Tuscany experts
- 13 Berlin, Nice and London
- 14 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 15 Venice
- 16 Inverness to Isle of Lewis
- 17 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 18 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 19 charming cities in Spain
- 20 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 21 Helps!! 8days Switzerland ittinerary...
- 22 Day in Madrid
- 23 20 Days in Greece Itinerary Vetting
- 24 Le Marche Research Help
- 25 Sketchy Neighborhoods Naples?