We have been traveling in Spain for a week, now in Toledo, and we are bumping into DCC all over the place. We had two trips to Europe last year, one to Italy and one to England, and I don't recall encountering so much DCC.
Merchants are supposed to ask you but many don't. Now before I hand them my card I say "euros--no dolares!" Be careful,the difference can be several points.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 강남텐프로추천☛✉【 KIA709。ZZ。AM 】✉☚강남텐프로추천강남텐프로추천
- 2 강남룸싸롱추천☛✈【 KIA709。ZZ。AM 】✈☚강남룸싸롱추천강남룸싸롱추천
- 3 강남안마방추천☛✇【 KIA709。ZZ。AM 】✇☚강남안마방추천강남안마방추천
- 4 밤문화사이트☛✄【 KIA709。ZZ。AM 】✄☚밤문화사이트밤문화사이트
- 5 마닐라골프☛✆【 KIA709。ZZ。AM 】✆☚마닐라골프마닐라골프
- 6 출장마사지☛✁【 KIA709。ZZ。AM 】✁☚출장마사지출장마사지
- 7 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 8 Perugia
- 9 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 10 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 11 Favorite restaurants, Florence
- 12 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 13 Areas in Milan
- 14 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 15 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 16 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 17 Ireland itinerary help please
- 18 No Periods in British Written English!
- 19 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 20 CDG much improved
- 21 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 22 St Denis Cathedral
- 23 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 24 Versailles & musical fountains: Touristy or Magical? Skip it or Don't Miss?
- 25 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?