I'm still working on my itinerary for train travel between Koblenz and Barcelona (in mid-October), and am thinking that if I spend two nights in Strasbourg, I could spend two more nights somewhere on my way south . Any thoughts on whether I should spend two nights in Nimes, with maybe a side trip to Arles and/or Avignon.......or any other suggestions? I like the idea of seeing Roman monuments/ruins, etc.
Between Strasbourg and Barcelona.......where spend 2 nights?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Adventurers of the Year 2015
- 2 French Basque region
- 3 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 4 Italy + Greece in 14 days
- 5 Airport ATMs
- 6 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 7 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 8 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 9 Story of the German Christmas star
- 10 Amsterdam New Years Even Recommendations
- 11 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 12 I lost the thread to respond about th Arles Amphetheatre
- 13 DIRECT trains from Rome FCO Airport to Venice start 12/14/2014
- 14 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 15 All Set To Go!!
- 16 American Express
- 17 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 18 Suggestions on things to do after Sunday Roast
- 19 Help with European vacation plan
- 20 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 21 Our October trip to Andalucia!
- 22 Has anyone tried Athens Welcome Pickups?
- 23 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 24 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 25 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?