I'm still working on my itinerary for train travel between Koblenz and Barcelona (in mid-October), and am thinking that if I spend two nights in Strasbourg, I could spend two more nights somewhere on my way south . Any thoughts on whether I should spend two nights in Nimes, with maybe a side trip to Arles and/or Avignon.......or any other suggestions? I like the idea of seeing Roman monuments/ruins, etc.
Between Strasbourg and Barcelona.......where spend 2 nights?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 2 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 3 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 4 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 5 Best Time to Buy Eurostar Tickets
- 6 TGV from Paris (or Orleans) to Barcelona
- 7 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 8 A drive in Europe
- 9 car rental info
- 10 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 11 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 12 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 13 bath or york
- 14 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 15 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 16 Ste Remy France
- 17 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 18 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 19 London tube
- 20 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 21 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 22 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 23 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 24 Local Tour in Provence?
- 25 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island