I'm still working on my itinerary for train travel between Koblenz and Barcelona (in mid-October), and am thinking that if I spend two nights in Strasbourg, I could spend two more nights somewhere on my way south . Any thoughts on whether I should spend two nights in Nimes, with maybe a side trip to Arles and/or Avignon.......or any other suggestions? I like the idea of seeing Roman monuments/ruins, etc.
Between Strasbourg and Barcelona.......where spend 2 nights?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 2 Novels set in Greece
- 3 Chambermaid tipping
- 4 London for Christmas
- 5 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 6 Istanbul and Cappadocia in 10 days - trip report
- 7 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 8 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 9 Greek islands from Turkey
- 10 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 11 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 12 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 13 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 14 Waltz performances in Stadtpark Vienna
- 15 Night trains across Europe--what are the fares?
- 16 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 17 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 18 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 19 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 20 Dresden Train Station
- 21 Italian Lakes gardens
- 22 More help with housing in Puglia
- 23 Spain - Andalucia
- 24 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 25 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking