My sister and I and my two year old son are leaving Paris and driving to Bruge. I've suggested Giverney and she's suggested the champagne region. Both are somewhat out of the way. So where should we stop? I think we are thinking about spending the night along the way.
Between Paris & Bruge (via car)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 2 Verona/Vicenza/Trieste--Best Place to Pick up Rental Car for Croatia
- 3 Budgeting - how long can I last!
- 4 Last minute trip in Europe 25th Oct - 2nd Nov, interested in joining?
- 5 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 6 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 7 I dream of Europe
- 8 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 9 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 10 Ireland or Scotland
- 11 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 12 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 13 Autumn in Paris
- 14 Weekend in Norfolk
- 15 Athens at New Years
- 16 Christmas Eve and Day in Munich
- 17 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 18 Visiting Mostar, Bosnia and Kotor, Montenegro from Croatia
- 19 Cotswold Churches
- 20 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 21 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 22 Anyone used the new airline La Compagnie
- 23 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 24 How much time in Amsterdam?
- 25 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia