My wife and I and our 4-year old daughter are spending two weeks in France in June. We are spending the first week at a villa in Provence (near Roussillon). We are spending the last 3-4 days in Paris (both of us have been several times and don't want more than that with a 4-year old). Any thoughts on a quaint town in which to spend 3-4 days on the drive back, in-between Provence and Paris? Thanks in advance for any ideas.
Between Paris and Provence
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Car insurance in Europe...
- 2 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 3 cruises and itineraries in the Mediterranean
- 4 Three Centre Holiday, Italy
- 5 Marriage in Italy - birth certificates?
- 6 Advice needed/Carcasonne to Dordogne
- 7 Best "2-star" hotels in Paris, Amsterdam, Prague, Dresden
- 8 Pays Basque, attention SPAIN afficianados:
- 9 Chateau de Champs-sur-Marne
- 10 Ferry between Iceland and Bergen, Norway
- 11 Traveling through Italy - Understanding train transportation
- 12 Ideas On Budget Marriage Location Please
- 13 Rome visit close to Easter
- 14 Short Cruises on the Mediterranean
- 15 Short Trip to Iceland - Lake Myvatn or Jokulsarlon?
- 16 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 17 Is Cognac worth an overnight between Sarlat and La Rochelle?
- 18 Antwerp or Bruges?
- 19 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 20 Hotel room/Aptartment Recommendation for 5 in Paris
- 21 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 22 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 23 Eastern European "Sampler" Trip
- 24 6 day Switzerland itinerary with 7 and 4 yr olds
- 25 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY