I'll be at London in May and my flight is in Paris. I'm planning to extend my trip by a few days - any suggestions?
1) spend more time in London (I'm already spending 4 nights there) and take any day trips
2) spend more time in Paris (I'm also spending 3 nights there) and take any day trips
3) day trips from these areas, or
4) Go Brussels/Bruge
I'll be traveling alone, female and Asian and any help (suggestions as to itinerary or hostels) would be useful Safety, budget, ease of traveling are top concerns. I speak only English.
I'm planning to travel from London to Bruge and do a hit and run on Brussels (via train) .. and perhaps go back to Paris for a few days?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 2 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 3 Train Through Spain
- 4 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 5 Advice needed for family trip to Belgium and Germany
- 6 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 7 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 8 Italy June 6-16
- 9 Car rental Malaga to Seville
- 10 What is your favorite Greek Island?
- 11 Help with Algarve resort/ driver and excursions for big family trip?
- 12 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 13 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 14 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 15 hill of crosses
- 16 Planning A trip
- 17 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 18 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 19 Barcelona - Safety/Language/Trip Ideas
- 20 Itinerary for European trip with 18 year old son
- 21 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice
- 22 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 23 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 24 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 25 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas