I'll be at London in May and my flight is in Paris. I'm planning to extend my trip by a few days - any suggestions?
1) spend more time in London (I'm already spending 4 nights there) and take any day trips
2) spend more time in Paris (I'm also spending 3 nights there) and take any day trips
3) day trips from these areas, or
4) Go Brussels/Bruge
I'll be traveling alone, female and Asian and any help (suggestions as to itinerary or hostels) would be useful Safety, budget, ease of traveling are top concerns. I speak only English.
I'm planning to travel from London to Bruge and do a hit and run on Brussels (via train) .. and perhaps go back to Paris for a few days?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spello v. Spoleto as base for Umbria
- 2 Amsterdam in August
- 3 Spoleto, Bevagna, Montefalco or Spello?
- 4 First timers to Italy
- 5 Driving from Tuscany to Positano - recos needed!
- 6 Flights to Venice--how much time is enough for stop in Amsterdam?
- 7 Heraklion, Crete, Greece
- 8 flying into Lyon..have 10 days
- 9 Traveling from Vienna to Berlin
- 10 Iberia Airlines compensation for delayed luggage
- 11 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 12 Seville Itinerary
- 13 Train questions for Switzerland
- 14 Northern Ireland itinerary
- 15 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 16 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 17 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 18 Solo Travel Europe Winter
- 19 Portugal or Croatia
- 20 Rome> Salerno>Positano ??
- 21 ATM card didn't work in Italy!
- 22 Venice worth it? 2 or 3 nights?
- 23 Spain to Morocco
- 24 Is Venice overrated?
- 25 Romantic Restaurants in Venice and Sunset Gondola Ride spots