I'll be at London in May and my flight is in Paris. I'm planning to extend my trip by a few days - any suggestions?
1) spend more time in London (I'm already spending 4 nights there) and take any day trips
2) spend more time in Paris (I'm also spending 3 nights there) and take any day trips
3) day trips from these areas, or
4) Go Brussels/Bruge
I'll be traveling alone, female and Asian and any help (suggestions as to itinerary or hostels) would be useful Safety, budget, ease of traveling are top concerns. I speak only English.
I'm planning to travel from London to Bruge and do a hit and run on Brussels (via train) .. and perhaps go back to Paris for a few days?
between Paris and London
- 1 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 2 Traveling to the Netherlands with my 10 year old daughter
- 3 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 4 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass
- 5 London Evening Activity
- 6 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 7 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 8 Scavi -- Photocopy of ID Sufficient?
- 9 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 10 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 11 Germany and Italy
- 12 Which tour company would be best?
- 13 Hotel question...first time to Paris!
- 14 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 15 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 16 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 17 Changing of the Guard
- 18 Apartment Rental Website for Scotland?
- 19 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 20 Best way to get from Malaga to Gibraltar to Ceuta, Morocco?
- 21 "Our Small Adventure" an Ongoing Paris Trip Report
- 22 Berchtesgaden & Salzburg
- 23 Car rental
- 24 Essen and Nordrhein-Westfalen
- 25 UK Trip, Final Chapter