I'll be at London in May and my flight is in Paris. I'm planning to extend my trip by a few days - any suggestions?
1) spend more time in London (I'm already spending 4 nights there) and take any day trips
2) spend more time in Paris (I'm also spending 3 nights there) and take any day trips
3) day trips from these areas, or
4) Go Brussels/Bruge
I'll be traveling alone, female and Asian and any help (suggestions as to itinerary or hostels) would be useful Safety, budget, ease of traveling are top concerns. I speak only English.
I'm planning to travel from London to Bruge and do a hit and run on Brussels (via train) .. and perhaps go back to Paris for a few days?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 2 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 3 St Denis Cathedral
- 4 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 5 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 6 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 7 Versailles & musical fountains: Touristy or Magical? Skip it or Don't Miss?
- 8 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 9 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 10 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 11 Rouen Tour Companies
- 12 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 13 Booking through Loco2 Train
- 14 CDG much improved
- 15 Ronda Wine/biking
- 16 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 17 Italy bus or train
- 18 Ireland itinerary help please
- 19 May get together in Paris
- 20 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 21 Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal
- 22 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 23 Naples/The Amalfi Coast...and Sicily?
- 24 Canal du Midi
- 25 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation