I'll be at London in May and my flight is in Paris. I'm planning to extend my trip by a few days - any suggestions?
1) spend more time in London (I'm already spending 4 nights there) and take any day trips
2) spend more time in Paris (I'm also spending 3 nights there) and take any day trips
3) day trips from these areas, or
4) Go Brussels/Bruge
I'll be traveling alone, female and Asian and any help (suggestions as to itinerary or hostels) would be useful Safety, budget, ease of traveling are top concerns. I speak only English.
I'm planning to travel from London to Bruge and do a hit and run on Brussels (via train) .. and perhaps go back to Paris for a few days?
between Paris and London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Shipping bags home
- 2 Narrowing down our itinerary...Paris-Venice-Rome
- 3 Weekend Driving in Rome
- 4 small group tours of turkey and greece
- 5 Italy in late June - 10 days. Should we do Rome, Florence AND Venice?
- 6 Bavarian Accommodations - Need Your Assistance
- 7 Paris to Bordeaux TGV
- 8 Taking a 5 day trip to Europe
- 9 England, Paris itinerary help
- 10 Swiss Pass or Eurail Pass worth it for multi-country trip?
- 11 Itinerary for July trip to France, Germany and Italy
- 12 Family of 4 traveling 10 months
- 13 Accommodations in Paris
- 14 Ideas for 4 days between Venice and Florence
- 15 Early May...Lisbon to Barcelona or Barcelona to Lisbon? Weather....
- 16 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 17 Honeymooning in Croatia - 2 weeks in August
- 18 Does anyone travel with trip notes on an ipad? Tech help please!
- 19 Provence planning
- 20 Germany for 3 weeks
- 21 A week in Wengen hiking the Bernese Oberland
- 22 Dublin Layover Suggestions
- 23 Looking for some advice for an April Itenerary!
- 24 Transportation directly from Malpensa to place other than Milan
- 25 Revised Itinerary with 2 kids