I'll be at London in May and my flight is in Paris. I'm planning to extend my trip by a few days - any suggestions?
1) spend more time in London (I'm already spending 4 nights there) and take any day trips
2) spend more time in Paris (I'm also spending 3 nights there) and take any day trips
3) day trips from these areas, or
4) Go Brussels/Bruge
I'll be traveling alone, female and Asian and any help (suggestions as to itinerary or hostels) would be useful Safety, budget, ease of traveling are top concerns. I speak only English.
I'm planning to travel from London to Bruge and do a hit and run on Brussels (via train) .. and perhaps go back to Paris for a few days?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 2 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 3 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 4 Greece
- 5 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 6 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 7 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 8 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 9 Iceland
- 10 Spain - day driver advice
- 11 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 12 London with Teens Trip Report
- 13 Dublin & Environs with Teens Trip Report
- 14 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 15 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 16 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 17 Breakfast Outside of Dublin off M7 (Driving to West Coast)
- 18 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 19 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 20 2 weeks Croatia Itinerary - Doable??
- 21 Coordinating Transportation and Lodging near Leicester
- 22 Lake Como AREA questions
- 23 Berlin to ?
- 24 Exploring Lisbon & where else?
- 25 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!