I'll be at London in May and my flight is in Paris. I'm planning to extend my trip by a few days - any suggestions?
1) spend more time in London (I'm already spending 4 nights there) and take any day trips
2) spend more time in Paris (I'm also spending 3 nights there) and take any day trips
3) day trips from these areas, or
4) Go Brussels/Bruge
I'll be traveling alone, female and Asian and any help (suggestions as to itinerary or hostels) would be useful Safety, budget, ease of traveling are top concerns. I speak only English.
I'm planning to travel from London to Bruge and do a hit and run on Brussels (via train) .. and perhaps go back to Paris for a few days?
between Paris and London
- 1 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 2 London Spy Sites
- 3 Ile de Re or Bassin d'Archachon at end of July
- 4 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 5 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 6 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 7 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 8 Spain / fatima - itinerary suggestion 10 days
- 9 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 10 Tour-Free Travel
- 11 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 12 East coast trains
- 13 Nuremberg VGN Tageskarten Plus
- 14 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 15 Help with Colosseum Underground tour needed
- 16 Local Living Rome- G adventures
- 17 Where to stay for one night ???
- 18 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 19 France bed and breakfasts and restaurants in Provence, Vaison La Romaine, Uzès, Paris
- 20 Discount retail liquor stores - Barcelona or Madrid, Spain areas
- 21 Sketches from Italy: Rome, Ischia and Frascati
- 22 First time to paris...4day stay..what to do?
- 23 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 24 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 25 Rome, Florence, Sorrento in 1 week