I'll be at London in May and my flight is in Paris. I'm planning to extend my trip by a few days - any suggestions?
1) spend more time in London (I'm already spending 4 nights there) and take any day trips
2) spend more time in Paris (I'm also spending 3 nights there) and take any day trips
3) day trips from these areas, or
4) Go Brussels/Bruge
I'll be traveling alone, female and Asian and any help (suggestions as to itinerary or hostels) would be useful Safety, budget, ease of traveling are top concerns. I speak only English.
I'm planning to travel from London to Bruge and do a hit and run on Brussels (via train) .. and perhaps go back to Paris for a few days?
between Paris and London
- 1 Planning a holiday
- 2 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 3 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 4 Euro Train
- 5 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014
- 6 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 7 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 8 first european holiday itinery
- 9 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 10 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 11 Turkey: Istanbul, Ephesus, Cappadocia
- 12 Traveling within Italy
- 13 Which travel plan?
- 14 London for Christmas
- 15 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 16 Paris: Where to Christmas Shop for Teen and Tween
- 17 Travel by train or bus
- 18 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 19 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 20 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 21 Florence in October
- 22 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 23 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 24 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 25 7 days in Andalucia