I'll be at London in May and my flight is in Paris. I'm planning to extend my trip by a few days - any suggestions?
1) spend more time in London (I'm already spending 4 nights there) and take any day trips
2) spend more time in Paris (I'm also spending 3 nights there) and take any day trips
3) day trips from these areas, or
4) Go Brussels/Bruge
I'll be traveling alone, female and Asian and any help (suggestions as to itinerary or hostels) would be useful Safety, budget, ease of traveling are top concerns. I speak only English.
I'm planning to travel from London to Bruge and do a hit and run on Brussels (via train) .. and perhaps go back to Paris for a few days?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bernina Express mid-March
- 2 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 3 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 4 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 5 Questions about Polish sights
- 6 Italy
- 7 4 days itinerary for France
- 8 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 9 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 10 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 11 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 12 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 13 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 14 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 15 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 16 Ireland travel passport question
- 17 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 18 where to stay in London?
- 19 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 20 vienna
- 21 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 22 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 23 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 24 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 25 Juangfrau / mt