I'll be at London in May and my flight is in Paris. I'm planning to extend my trip by a few days - any suggestions?
1) spend more time in London (I'm already spending 4 nights there) and take any day trips
2) spend more time in Paris (I'm also spending 3 nights there) and take any day trips
3) day trips from these areas, or
4) Go Brussels/Bruge
I'll be traveling alone, female and Asian and any help (suggestions as to itinerary or hostels) would be useful Safety, budget, ease of traveling are top concerns. I speak only English.
I'm planning to travel from London to Bruge and do a hit and run on Brussels (via train) .. and perhaps go back to Paris for a few days?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 블랙잭카지노•• 艺━┫＼【 WLD333.cℴm 】＼┣━••艺 블랙잭카지노
- 2 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 3 The DCC scam is spreading
- 4 10 full days in Italy, creating an itinerary based on interests
- 5 Vienna sights and tickets to sights in Prague and Budapest
- 6 Italy Itinerary for 8 days
- 7 Rome at Christmas
- 8 4 Country Itinerary
- 9 East of the Amalfi Coast - stay or day trip?
- 10 One suitcase or two for two weeks in Italy
- 11 Nothern versus Southern region of Spain
- 12 Cell Phone Data in Multiple Countries
- 13 Croatia Itenerary
- 14 Visiting Cornwall without a car?
- 15 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 16 CDG airport, 2 tickets
- 17 Help me choose 3 islands in the Cyclades
- 18 Lisbon and Seville Questions
- 19 14 days in Greece
- 20 Evening transfer from Capri to Sorrento
- 21 Meteora/Kalambaka advice
- 22 Scotland
- 23 Travelling in October need some guidance
- 24 my itinary for Florence and Tuscany
- 25 tipping