I'll be at London in May and my flight is in Paris. I'm planning to extend my trip by a few days - any suggestions?
1) spend more time in London (I'm already spending 4 nights there) and take any day trips
2) spend more time in Paris (I'm also spending 3 nights there) and take any day trips
3) day trips from these areas, or
4) Go Brussels/Bruge
I'll be traveling alone, female and Asian and any help (suggestions as to itinerary or hostels) would be useful Safety, budget, ease of traveling are top concerns. I speak only English.
I'm planning to travel from London to Bruge and do a hit and run on Brussels (via train) .. and perhaps go back to Paris for a few days?
between Paris and London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 2 Golfing in Ireland
- 3 Foie gras, redux
- 4 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 5 Short-stay apartment in Italy -- common practices?
- 6 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 7 Train to Airport in Venice
- 8 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 9 Hire car seville to lisbon
- 10 Livorno to Florence from cruise ship
- 11 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 12 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 13 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 14 Help with Itinerary please!!!!
- 15 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 16 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 17 Airport to Piraeus
- 18 Trieste and Koper
- 19 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace
- 20 Paris 3 days and then to Burgundy for 2 weeks: Car?
- 21 Very early departure from Istanbul airport
- 22 What still confounds you about travel?
- 23 SmartPhone Europe to USA
- 24 Any experiences with Airbnb?
- 25 Questions for my German friends