My boyfriend and I are planning a trip to Europe this fall. Our plan in to fly into Paris, spend 4 days there, then we want to go explore Rome. The only problem is this...we're watching our money and Rome is not a cheap place to fly into from Paris. A friend of mine who is from Europe suggested Easy Jet Airlines. Wow - they're SO cheap (140 Euros RT for the both of us) however, they don't fly into Rome. They fly into Naples. We were thinking about either flying in a jumping on a train to head straight to Rome (5-6 hours total travel time) or possibly staying in Naples. I haven't heard much about Naples aside from it being the transfer point to Capri. Does anyone have any suggestions? We also thought about driving from Naples to Rome and stopping somewhere in between for a day/night, but do not know where.
Between Naples and Rome
- 1 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 2 convenient hotel in rome for one nignt before heading south
- 3 Day trip or 1 night in Paris from London (w 7y/o & visiting Disney)
- 4 Finding Somene to Share the Cost of Car Rental with Driver to Tour Southern Tusacany in Mid Oct 2013
- 5 river cruise choice
- 6 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 7 Sweden, Denmark, Norway Trip Report
- 8 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 9 two weeks in Croatia Bosnia and Montenegro
- 10 Rental Car Pick-Up near Beaune
- 11 Running Very Behind on Month Long Europe Trip
- 12 Paris Ticket t+
- 13 I have a new eBook out on Mystical Ireland Travel
- 14 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 15 Train Passes
- 16 Rome apartment
- 17 First time going to Europe. Flying into Dublin...
- 18 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 19 Prague Hotels -Old Town
- 20 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 21 London and Paris; Christmas 2013!
- 22 Without a car in the Cote d'Azur
- 23 Gate 1 Travel is the BEST
- 24 Travelling within Florence and to Siena
- 25 Benita In Paris