Here's our itinerary:
09/19: Brussels to Brugge (train)
09/21: Brugge to Amsterdam (train)
09/23: Amsterdam to Munich (overnight train)
09/27: Munich to Vienna (car rental)
10/01: Vienna to Budapest (car rental)
10/05: Budapest to Krakow (car rental)
10/08: Krakow to Prague (car rental)
10/12: Prague to Berlin (car rental)
10/14: Berlin to Brussels (overnight train)
The dates are subject to change here and there. Regardless, I'll be renting a car one-way from Munich to Berlin and taking a train for the other 4 legs. I'm currently looking at the Eurail Benelux-Germany Pass which allows unlimited travel for 5 days within a 2 month period for $506.00 each (not including the extra costs for tickets/seat reservations). Is there a better source for train tickets than Rail Europe? Can I buy the tickets directly from another source while still in the U.S.?
Thanks for any help!
Better options than Rail Europe?
Here's our itinerary:
- 1 Venice Apartment - Help!
- 2 Sweden, Denmark, Norway Trip Report
- 3 Paris Ticket t+
- 4 PLEASE help - Germany, France,Switzerland,Italy itinerary
- 5 Driving the Mediterranean - Spain, France & Italy - 3 weeks - August 2013
- 6 Best area to stay in Rome
- 7 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 8 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 9 Transportation from Barcelona airport to Li Riberia
- 10 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 11 London and Paris; Christmas 2013!
- 12 Driving Through Adriatic Italy
- 13 Russia visa denials
- 14 Help with planning a trip to Turkey
- 15 I have a new eBook out on Mystical Ireland Travel
- 16 Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport
- 17 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 18 Positano: hotel recommendations needed!
- 19 Am I too fat too travel?
- 20 Crete in April
- 21 Finding Somene to Share the Cost of Car Rental with Driver to Tour Southern Tusacany in Mid Oct 2013
- 22 Getting from Tuscany to Lauterbrunnen
- 23 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 24 Paris to Nice or to Cassis on september?
- 25 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent