I will be in Berlin in September for work and am considering visiting a friend. I must fly out of Berlin so I was considering using the train instead of flying to and from Frankfurt.
Any advice is much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 아시아바카라＼♛＼‷【→ JP89.ZE 。AM ←】♛＼슈퍼카지노(‷아시아바카라‷)
- 2 썬시티카지노＼♛＼‷【→ JP89.ZE 。AM ←】♛＼슈퍼카지노(‷썬시티카지노‷)
- 3 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 4 가인안마o1o 2816 2526가인안마시술소 가인안마방
- 5 다모아카지노＼♛＼‷【→ JP89.ZE 。AM ←】♛＼슈퍼카지노(‷다모아카지노‷)＼
- 6 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 7 Advice needed- Sardinia or Costa Brava (again) in August
- 8 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 9 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 10 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 11 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 12 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 13 Spain and South of France
- 14 Favorite restaurants in Provence???
- 15 Best soft sand beaches, Ischia
- 16 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 17 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 18 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 19 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 20 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 21 Oslo-Flam-Borgund-Balestrand in one day?
- 22 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 23 Prague itinerary advice
- 24 Vineyard recommendations near Piacenza? La Stoppa or Marchese Malaspina?
- 25 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
Best/cheapest way to book high speed train from Berlin to Frankfurt