I will be in Berlin in September for work and am considering visiting a friend. I must fly out of Berlin so I was considering using the train instead of flying to and from Frankfurt.
Any advice is much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 2 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 3 Avoid Europcar!
- 4 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 5 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 6 Scotland - We're Here!
- 7 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 8 Help building itinerary Italy/Austria
- 9 Cinque Terre trip/trains
- 10 European Vacation 2017
- 11 3 weeks with Kids - Austria Itinerary help
- 12 offline navigation for a tablet in Germany and Austria
- 13 Need help in completing trip details
- 14 Odd Question - freezer and microwave
- 15 Which area to stay in London
- 16 Two days around Oban - help with itinerary
- 17 A week all around Sicily - May 2017
- 18 Madrid food advice needed
- 19 A couple last minute questions before my first trip to Barcelona
- 20 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 21 Split to Hvar
- 22 Paris for children
- 23 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!
- 24 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 25 Villa Ephrussi Rothschild
Best/cheapest way to book high speed train from Berlin to Frankfurt