We are going to be in Florence in June and I am going to book our tickets to the Uffizi Gallery before we go. I have noticed that there are quite a few websites which offer tickets to this gallery. Can you please let me know which website is the actual official one for the Uffizi, or which is the best one to use to buy tickets?
Thanks for your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 태양성카지노사이트＼＼〃〃WD99.ZE。AM〃〃＼＼바카라사이트추천
- 2 Prague itinerary advice
- 3 다모아카지노사이트＼＼〃〃WD99.ZE。AM〃〃＼＼바카라사이트추천
- 4 카지노게임사이트＼＼〃〃WD99.ZE。AM〃〃＼＼바카라사이트추천
- 5 http://www.vitaminofhealth.com/zyntix-reviews/
- 6 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 7 Spain and South of France
- 8 Vineyard recommendations near Piacenza? La Stoppa or Marchese Malaspina?
- 9 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 10 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 11 Advice needed- Sardinia or Costa Brava (again) in August
- 12 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 13 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 14 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 15 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 16 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 17 Favorite restaurants in Provence???
- 18 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 19 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 20 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 21 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 22 Self drive tour companies
- 23 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 24 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 25 Italian lakes