We are going to be in Florence in June and I am going to book our tickets to the Uffizi Gallery before we go. I have noticed that there are quite a few websites which offer tickets to this gallery. Can you please let me know which website is the actual official one for the Uffizi, or which is the best one to use to buy tickets?
Thanks for your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 릴 무료머니▶ 도메인 :≫tt349.com≪릴 무료머니릴 무료머니
- 2 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 3 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 4 Trains in Italy
- 5 One free day in Barcelona
- 6 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 7 Sicily help
- 8 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 9 Christmas markets
- 10 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 11 PARIS
- 12 Germany or Sweden
- 13 November in Rome
- 14 Alitala
- 15 Whathello Paris
- 16 Trip report: Paris-Bordeaux-Barcelona-Madrid
- 17 Is This SIM Mobile Computer Plan OK?
- 18 Lisbon: Stay in the city or nearby?
- 19 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 20 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 21 Rome -- The next time around
- 22 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 23 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 24 London vacation rental agency
- 25 Transport for local Venice travel