I have searched train & bus websites to try to work out the best way to get to Torino from Stresa - do I really have to go back to Milan (for train) or are there better options?
I'd appreciate any advice!
Best way to travel from Stresa to Torino
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Student Visas/Schengen Zone
- 2 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 3 Mama Mia Italy!
- 4 Dordogne in October
- 5 iPhone Sim Data Question (UK, Italy, France)
- 6 Travel sim with Free Incoming
- 7 Does this sound feasible?
- 8 Bike touring in France
- 9 Need help in finalizing Switzerland travel dates
- 10 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 11 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 12 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 13 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 14 Scotland Wedding Planning, Added Belgium! Logistics help, Plz?
- 15 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 16 Calling home from abroad
- 17 Visiting Verona Arena during the day
- 18 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 19 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 20 Visiting Pompeii Via Train From Naples To Sorrento
- 21 Croatia: BEACHES/NIGHTCLUBS
- 22 Suggestion for wine tasting and winery tours in Tuscany
- 23 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 24 Crete at Christmas-which 3 towns to base ourselves?
- 25 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)