I have searched train & bus websites to try to work out the best way to get to Torino from Stresa - do I really have to go back to Milan (for train) or are there better options?
I'd appreciate any advice!
Best way to travel from Stresa to Torino
- 1 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 2 Last monte Paris apartment
- 3 MILAN BUS STATION / MILAN CENTRALE RR - Correct Station?
- 4 Air show in Paris, what to expect
- 5 Which tour company would be best?
- 6 Britain Ireland and Scotland Tours
- 7 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 8 CIE TOURS? or Any other suggestions?
- 9 In Nice solo between June 17 - 22 anyone else going to be there?
- 10 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 11 Local Living Rome- G adventures
- 12 Travel tip- Florence to nice
- 13 Travel witha bike between Ventimiglia and Genova
- 14 Germany student visa to tourist visa
- 15 "Our Small Adventure" an Ongoing Paris Trip Report
- 16 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 17 Backpacking through Europe
- 18 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 19 Mobile Phone Users Cut International telephone charges
- 20 Airport transfer from Sorrento to Naples
- 21 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 22 Barcelona Habitat Apartments Eixemple Questions
- 23 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 24 Rhine River Intinerary
- 25 Help me decide between Kas and Kalkan!