I have searched train & bus websites to try to work out the best way to get to Torino from Stresa - do I really have to go back to Milan (for train) or are there better options?
I'd appreciate any advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 2 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 3 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 4 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 5 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 6 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 7 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 8 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 9 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 10 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 11 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 12 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 13 Germany train help!
- 14 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 15 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 16 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 17 Another tipping question: concierges
- 18 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 19 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 20 Interesting places to visit
- 21 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 22 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 23 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 24 Acropolis Athens
- 25 Buying iDTGV tickets at a station