I have searched train & bus websites to try to work out the best way to get to Torino from Stresa - do I really have to go back to Milan (for train) or are there better options?
I'd appreciate any advice!
Best way to travel from Stresa to Torino
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 2 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 3 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 4 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 5 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 6 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 7 Is my plan ok
- 8 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 9 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 10 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 11 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 12 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 13 Neuschwanstein Castle from Zermatt
- 14 Portugal Trip
- 15 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 16 Austria to Italy by car - best route
- 17 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 18 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 19 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 20 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 21 CROATIA - Split to Hvar Island ???
- 22 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 23 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 24 Southern Spain
- 25 Reputable Tours