I have searched train & bus websites to try to work out the best way to get to Torino from Stresa - do I really have to go back to Milan (for train) or are there better options?
I'd appreciate any advice!
Best way to travel from Stresa to Torino
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland or Scotland
- 2 How late is too late for a trip report?
- 3 Rome Food Tour
- 4 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 5 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe
- 6 Rome restaurant suggestions
- 7 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 8 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 9 Italy and Croatia
- 10 Following the Tour de France via Campervan
- 11 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 12 Help with England/Wales tour
- 13 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 14 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 15 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 16 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 17 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens
- 18 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 19 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 20 Walkers Haute Route, TMB, etc. closed until June 2015
- 21 Where to go in France mid July?
- 22 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 23 Has anyone rented an apartment through Honeymoon in Paris?
- 24 Cruise the River Shannon
- 25 Is Venice really dirty?