I haven't flown overnight to Europe in years - I've never been a good airplane sleeper. I would appreciate any and all suggestions for the best way to get good sleep on the flight over so we arrive with minimal exhaustion. thanks.
best way to sleep on flight over
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Terrorism in Europe
- 2 Iceland hostel recommendations on Ring Road
- 3 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 4 Hotels in Madrid Spain
- 5 eateries in Puglia
- 6 Tips on renting a car in Oxford
- 7 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 8 Rose Petals and Reflections
- 9 Advice for returning rental car to Florence airport
- 10 Question for those who have traveled to Portugal
- 11 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 12 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 13 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 14 Help with France itinerary
- 15 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 16 What will happen if I do not pay the penalty of ATAF bus in Florence
- 17 Spending $ for 10 nights (2 people) in Western Europe
- 18 Getting from airport to hotel in Prague
- 19 Cornwall or Paris?
- 20 Day trips from Bologna
- 21 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 22 Credit Card Number stolen from hotel booking
- 23 City Night Line from Paris to Munich
- 24 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 25 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London