I want to take my mom on a trip to Wales and England. Her ancestors are Welsh but we have never been to Europe. Were both in good health, (for now) but she is a little limited with knee problems. I have been looking at bus type tours, but they are sooo expensive. Would love some tips and ideas about pros and cons of the pay one price and they take care of the driving and hotel arrangements versus the do it yourself for a first timer trip. I am quite comfortable traveling in the US, just a wee bit nervous about making all the arrangements and driving in England and Wales. Tips? Itinerary? Help?! We are hoping to go this upcoming fall....
Best way to see England and Wales, mother daughter bucket list trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 2 Second thoughts about Provence - help!
- 3 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 4 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 5 Vienna highlights
- 6 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 7 Where to stay in Rome
- 8 Estonia Amber
- 9 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 10 20 days in Central Europe (female traveling solo)
- 11 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 12 Munich
- 13 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 14 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 15 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 16 Itinerary Help 10 days in Europe over Easter Week
- 17 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 18 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 19 Italy
- 20 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 21 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 22 October travel to Northern France--early or late?
- 23 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 24 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 25 Two days between St. Ives and London