I want to take my mom on a trip to Wales and England. Her ancestors are Welsh but we have never been to Europe. Were both in good health, (for now) but she is a little limited with knee problems. I have been looking at bus type tours, but they are sooo expensive. Would love some tips and ideas about pros and cons of the pay one price and they take care of the driving and hotel arrangements versus the do it yourself for a first timer trip. I am quite comfortable traveling in the US, just a wee bit nervous about making all the arrangements and driving in England and Wales. Tips? Itinerary? Help?! We are hoping to go this upcoming fall....
Best way to see England and Wales, mother daughter bucket list trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to wear
- 2 Fashion for larger man?
- 3 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 4 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 5 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 6 London neighborhood suggestions
- 7 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 8 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 9 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 10 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 11 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 12 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 13 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 14 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 15 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 16 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 17 Berlin flea markets during the week???
- 18 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 19 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 20 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 21 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 22 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 23 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 24 german rail ticket question
- 25 Tipping in Greece