I want to take my mom on a trip to Wales and England. Her ancestors are Welsh but we have never been to Europe. Were both in good health, (for now) but she is a little limited with knee problems. I have been looking at bus type tours, but they are sooo expensive. Would love some tips and ideas about pros and cons of the pay one price and they take care of the driving and hotel arrangements versus the do it yourself for a first timer trip. I am quite comfortable traveling in the US, just a wee bit nervous about making all the arrangements and driving in England and Wales. Tips? Itinerary? Help?! We are hoping to go this upcoming fall....
Best way to see England and Wales, mother daughter bucket list trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 2 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 3 Weekend in Norfolk
- 4 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 5 Winter in Paris
- 6 Garmisch Partenkirchen : Help pick a guest house/pension
- 7 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report
- 8 Bregenz or Lindau
- 9 I need some big advice!
- 10 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 11 Last full day in Paris - Canal St Martin area.
- 12 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 13 Checking or storing luggage at FCO
- 14 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 15 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 16 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 17 best transfer from Paris CDG to Paris hotel St Germain
- 18 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 19 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 20 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 21 Switzerland, Germany, Spain from april 13th to may 7th
- 22 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 23 Best beach town in Italy?
- 24 Italy and Croatia
- 25 What kind of Tourist are you?