I want to take my mom on a trip to Wales and England. Her ancestors are Welsh but we have never been to Europe. Were both in good health, (for now) but she is a little limited with knee problems. I have been looking at bus type tours, but they are sooo expensive. Would love some tips and ideas about pros and cons of the pay one price and they take care of the driving and hotel arrangements versus the do it yourself for a first timer trip. I am quite comfortable traveling in the US, just a wee bit nervous about making all the arrangements and driving in England and Wales. Tips? Itinerary? Help?! We are hoping to go this upcoming fall....
Best way to see England and Wales, mother daughter bucket list trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 2 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 3 Hungary - Budapest Eger Szentendre photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 4 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 5 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 6 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 7 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 8 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 9 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 10 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 11 9 days in turkey
- 12 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 13 Benefits of Living in an HOA Community of the Cindy Shearin Group
- 14 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 15 Nice Video about Poland
- 16 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 17 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 18 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 19 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 20 France/Italy Itinerary Check
- 21 Estonia Amber
- 22 Villages to stay in Germany close to trains
- 23 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 24 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 25 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!