I want to take my mom on a trip to Wales and England. Her ancestors are Welsh but we have never been to Europe. Were both in good health, (for now) but she is a little limited with knee problems. I have been looking at bus type tours, but they are sooo expensive. Would love some tips and ideas about pros and cons of the pay one price and they take care of the driving and hotel arrangements versus the do it yourself for a first timer trip. I am quite comfortable traveling in the US, just a wee bit nervous about making all the arrangements and driving in England and Wales. Tips? Itinerary? Help?! We are hoping to go this upcoming fall....
Best way to see England and Wales, mother daughter bucket list trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Edinburgh - outings?
- 2 Day Trips From Stockton-on-Tees
- 3 What to wear
- 4 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 5 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 6 London Pass - Available through AAA?
- 7 Disneyland Paris transportation
- 8 Budapest hotels - Ibis Heroes or Ibis Budapest City
- 9 London Day Trips - Soooo many options
- 10 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 11 7 Nights in Paris
- 12 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 13 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 14 Madrid airport at night - how to pass the time
- 15 Istanbul Itinerary
- 16 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 17 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 18 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 19 Matisse at Tate
- 20 canadian memorial in Normandy France
- 21 Small Group walking tour Switzerland
- 22 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 23 American electrical gadgets
- 24 Fjords, How To?
- 25 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich