I want to take my mom on a trip to Wales and England. Her ancestors are Welsh but we have never been to Europe. Were both in good health, (for now) but she is a little limited with knee problems. I have been looking at bus type tours, but they are sooo expensive. Would love some tips and ideas about pros and cons of the pay one price and they take care of the driving and hotel arrangements versus the do it yourself for a first timer trip. I am quite comfortable traveling in the US, just a wee bit nervous about making all the arrangements and driving in England and Wales. Tips? Itinerary? Help?! We are hoping to go this upcoming fall....
Best way to see England and Wales, mother daughter bucket list trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Shipping Prosecco
- 2 Ways to travel from Venice to Bologna
- 3 What do you think of this Paris apartment rental?
- 4 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 5 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 6 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 7 Your favourite places in Bath
- 8 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 9 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 10 Italy and Croatia
- 11 Europe Tour with Kids
- 12 Venice: Vene, Vidi, but not even close to Vici
- 13 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 14 Lakes District UK
- 15 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 16 Kimhe--flamenco
- 17 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 18 My experiences in Sevilla, Cordoba, Granada, Madrid, Segovia & Toledo
- 19 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 20 Life Jackets on Gondolas in Venice?
- 21 Italy 14 days
- 22 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 23 One night Athens-what area to stay in.?
- 24 Best way to get from paris to florence?
- 25 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives