I want to take my mom on a trip to Wales and England. Her ancestors are Welsh but we have never been to Europe. Were both in good health, (for now) but she is a little limited with knee problems. I have been looking at bus type tours, but they are sooo expensive. Would love some tips and ideas about pros and cons of the pay one price and they take care of the driving and hotel arrangements versus the do it yourself for a first timer trip. I am quite comfortable traveling in the US, just a wee bit nervous about making all the arrangements and driving in England and Wales. Tips? Itinerary? Help?! We are hoping to go this upcoming fall....
Best way to see England and Wales, mother daughter bucket list trip
- 1 Garmisch-Partenkirchen accomodations
- 2 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 3 Netherland -> Belgium -> West Germany for 18 days
- 4 Rooms in Sorrento & Rome
- 5 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 6 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 7 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 8 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 9 Zurich to Montreux to Paris round trip - drive or train??
- 10 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 11 Norway, Sweden, but have to make it to Marseille
- 12 Credit card CHIP in Europe
- 13 Connection in Newark EWR
- 14 Battlefield Tour
- 15 If an AirBerlin flight arrives in Rome at 11:30 ...
- 16 Torun and Zamosc similar?
- 17 Language Immersion Courses in France
- 18 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 19 5 days in Ireland, what can I fit in?!
- 20 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 21 Rome to Amalfie Coast-10 year anniversary
- 22 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 23 Rome Hotels near Termini
- 24 Edinburgh
- 25 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris