I want to take my mom on a trip to Wales and England. Her ancestors are Welsh but we have never been to Europe. Were both in good health, (for now) but she is a little limited with knee problems. I have been looking at bus type tours, but they are sooo expensive. Would love some tips and ideas about pros and cons of the pay one price and they take care of the driving and hotel arrangements versus the do it yourself for a first timer trip. I am quite comfortable traveling in the US, just a wee bit nervous about making all the arrangements and driving in England and Wales. Tips? Itinerary? Help?! We are hoping to go this upcoming fall....
Best way to see England and Wales, mother daughter bucket list trip
- 1 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 2 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 3 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 4 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 5 Queen Leaves. Maitai Arrives. Coincidence. I Think Not. London Questions
- 6 Daytrips to the Alps from Munich
- 7 Cinque terre or Como/Bellagio for day trip from milan?
- 8 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 9 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 10 Train tickets - Venice to Florence to Rome
- 11 day trips from Stuttgart
- 12 Our trip to Venice, Montalcino & Florence
- 13 Normandy on our own?
- 14 Matlock Public Transport Challenge: Matlock to Red House Carriage Museum
- 15 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 16 Car rental
- 17 Ordering wine in Paris
- 18 Florence & ____?____ with a 16 month old baby in September.
- 19 3 Weeks w/ 6 year old in UK (The Trip)
- 20 Paris Recommendations
- 21 Our trip to Rome & the Amalfi Coast (with all transportation logistics included!)
- 22 Need a focus/theme for trip
- 23 London Evening Activity
- 24 Rome & Southern Italy
- 25 FCO to Fast Train and Best way to travel back from Naples to Rome