I want to take my mom on a trip to Wales and England. Her ancestors are Welsh but we have never been to Europe. Were both in good health, (for now) but she is a little limited with knee problems. I have been looking at bus type tours, but they are sooo expensive. Would love some tips and ideas about pros and cons of the pay one price and they take care of the driving and hotel arrangements versus the do it yourself for a first timer trip. I am quite comfortable traveling in the US, just a wee bit nervous about making all the arrangements and driving in England and Wales. Tips? Itinerary? Help?! We are hoping to go this upcoming fall....
Best way to see England and Wales, mother daughter bucket list trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 2 Mediterranean Vacation - Transportation
- 3 4 days in Sorrento, 4 days in Rome--expert advice needed!
- 4 Positano to Amalfi in April
- 5 Affordable hotel recommendations for Barcelona in Jan/Feb 2015
- 6 25 days in Europe
- 7 Towns between Dingle and Doolin, Ireland or North of Galway
- 8 Please help me plan my trip!
- 9 17 days in Scotland, Ireland and a bit overwhelmed
- 10 euro quiz # 69 - All About Parks...
- 11 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 12 Travelling to Croatia - Do I need to book accommodation
- 13 More time in Colmar/Strasbourg vs a day for Reims or Chartes
- 14 Traveling after Dublin
- 15 scotland trave;
- 16 Hotel or bed and breakfast in Venice
- 17 Hotel Belvedere Bellagio or Royal Victoria in Lake Como for May trip
- 18 Refining Alsace itinerary
- 19 Oslo, Norway - worth the trip?
- 20 Paris Street Market Selling Soaps from Provence
- 21 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 22 Best way to travel Barcelona-Greece
- 23 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 24 Apartment services for Barcelona and Pamplona
- 25 Use of pre-booked non-PREMS tickets on French trains