I want to take my mom on a trip to Wales and England. Her ancestors are Welsh but we have never been to Europe. Were both in good health, (for now) but she is a little limited with knee problems. I have been looking at bus type tours, but they are sooo expensive. Would love some tips and ideas about pros and cons of the pay one price and they take care of the driving and hotel arrangements versus the do it yourself for a first timer trip. I am quite comfortable traveling in the US, just a wee bit nervous about making all the arrangements and driving in England and Wales. Tips? Itinerary? Help?! We are hoping to go this upcoming fall....
Best way to see England and Wales, mother daughter bucket list trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 August highway traffic problems in Italy???
- 2 10 days in England
- 3 going to italy
- 4 Help! Apartment near Parc de Passy or near Rue de Commerce!?
- 5 Playing Basketball in Amsterdam
- 6 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 7 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 8 Oktoberfest vs Amsterdam
- 9 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 10 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 11 Ayasofya Hotel
- 12 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 13 Saint Malo or Dinan?
- 14 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 15 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 16 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 17 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 18 Mozart - Salzburg or Vienna?
- 19 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?
- 20 Will Italy be busier the week of Labour day-May 01st 2015?
- 21 Are taxis easily obtained at the train station in Florence?
- 22 Stay away from EF Tours
- 23 Home base stay in Italy for vacation
- 24 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 25 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady