I want to take my mom on a trip to Wales and England. Her ancestors are Welsh but we have never been to Europe. Were both in good health, (for now) but she is a little limited with knee problems. I have been looking at bus type tours, but they are sooo expensive. Would love some tips and ideas about pros and cons of the pay one price and they take care of the driving and hotel arrangements versus the do it yourself for a first timer trip. I am quite comfortable traveling in the US, just a wee bit nervous about making all the arrangements and driving in England and Wales. Tips? Itinerary? Help?! We are hoping to go this upcoming fall....
Best way to see England and Wales, mother daughter bucket list trip
- 1 Moving to England at 16: Driving Laws?
- 2 Paris museums free admission
- 3 Barcelona June 2013 Trip Report
- 4 Help with planning a trip to Turkey
- 5 Am I too fat too travel?
- 6 Schnauzer, live from Paris, Lyon, Nice, Averyon and Dordogne, join me
- 7 Italy with kids - lost in the wilderness of planning - please help
- 8 Amsterdam - Germany and Wine!
- 9 Brutal Crack Down on Peaceful Environmental Protest
- 10 Scotland: Mellerstain House or Floors Castle?
- 11 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 12 Mykonos, Greece Ferry Help Please
- 13 Do and don't, eating in France
- 14 Travelling within Florence and to Siena
- 15 Who is along for the ride???Still needing help on this INTERESTING trip
- 16 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 17 choosing between cinque terre & lake como
- 18 Escaping Crowds in la Costiera and Cilento...and a brief fling with Naples.
- 19 Italian train question
- 20 Venice Apartment - Help!
- 21 Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport
- 22 Best area to stay in Rome
- 23 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 24 Dordogne Canoe Ride - All wet!
- 25 Running Very Behind on Month Long Europe Trip