I want to take my mom on a trip to Wales and England. Her ancestors are Welsh but we have never been to Europe. Were both in good health, (for now) but she is a little limited with knee problems. I have been looking at bus type tours, but they are sooo expensive. Would love some tips and ideas about pros and cons of the pay one price and they take care of the driving and hotel arrangements versus the do it yourself for a first timer trip. I am quite comfortable traveling in the US, just a wee bit nervous about making all the arrangements and driving in England and Wales. Tips? Itinerary? Help?! We are hoping to go this upcoming fall....
Best way to see England and Wales, mother daughter bucket list trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Schengen Visa Rules
- 2 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 3 Southern Spain
- 4 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 5 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 6 Museums in Berlin
- 7 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 8 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 9 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 10 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 11 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 12 Neuschwanstein Castle from Zermatt
- 13 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 14 5 Observations About Paris
- 15 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 16 Scotland November 2015
- 17 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 18 Amsterdam in the early 1980s
- 19 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 20 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 21 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 22 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 23 Is my plan ok
- 24 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 25 Reputable Tours