I want to take my mom on a trip to Wales and England. Her ancestors are Welsh but we have never been to Europe. Were both in good health, (for now) but she is a little limited with knee problems. I have been looking at bus type tours, but they are sooo expensive. Would love some tips and ideas about pros and cons of the pay one price and they take care of the driving and hotel arrangements versus the do it yourself for a first timer trip. I am quite comfortable traveling in the US, just a wee bit nervous about making all the arrangements and driving in England and Wales. Tips? Itinerary? Help?! We are hoping to go this upcoming fall....
Best way to see England and Wales, mother daughter bucket list trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best time of day to get tickets to the Anne Frank Haus?
- 2 Vicenza day trip - can we walk everywhere?
- 3 Terrorism in Europe
- 4 Getting from airport to hotel in Prague
- 5 Grad Schools in London?
- 6 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 7 Hotels in Madrid Spain
- 8 Mama Mia Italy!
- 9 Chasing the Tour de France 2014
- 10 Tips on renting a car in Oxford
- 11 Paris in black and white
- 12 Question for those who have traveled to Portugal
- 13 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 14 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 15 Day trips from Bologna
- 16 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 17 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 18 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 19 How did YOU get to Puglia?
- 20 Vacation in Spain ,Madrid-Sevilla-Cadiz-!Cordova-Lisboa
- 21 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 22 What will happen if I do not pay the penalty of ATAF bus in Florence
- 23 Reina Sofia guided tour?
- 24 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 25 Poland (Krakow)/ Prague from Leipzig