I want to take my mom on a trip to Wales and England. Her ancestors are Welsh but we have never been to Europe. Were both in good health, (for now) but she is a little limited with knee problems. I have been looking at bus type tours, but they are sooo expensive. Would love some tips and ideas about pros and cons of the pay one price and they take care of the driving and hotel arrangements versus the do it yourself for a first timer trip. I am quite comfortable traveling in the US, just a wee bit nervous about making all the arrangements and driving in England and Wales. Tips? Itinerary? Help?! We are hoping to go this upcoming fall....
Best way to see England and Wales, mother daughter bucket list trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MXP to Dolomites--Where To Stay In Between
- 2 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 3 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?
- 4 So much to do, so little time!
- 5 Belgium, Germany, Netherlands
- 6 The honest Italian tale of the laughs, the panics and the awe
- 7 Trip Report: 17 days in Switzerland, Austria & Czech Republic
- 8 the best of italy?
- 9 Hotel for last night in Rome
- 10 Spain Night Train in Recliner
- 11 Itinerary for Geneva-6 days
- 12 Cordoba, Sevilla and Granada
- 13 Rome to Sperlong Day Trip?
- 14 Florence Hotel Advice
- 15 Scandinavian honeymoon
- 16 Is 5000 miles realistic in 14-16 days?
- 17 Tickets for premier league and England games
- 18 Best data sim
- 19 paris arrondissements - where to stay
- 20 Venice - what would your perfect two days be?
- 21 The Gorges of Kakuetta
- 22 Malaga – Enjoying a Spanish vibe on the Costa del Sol
- 23 London Soccer tickets-Boxing Day & Dec 28 how difficult to get??
- 24 Getting from Zagreb to Vienna to Cesky Krumlov to Prague, etc.
- 25 Meteora Monasteries: visit sequence suggestions?