I want to take my mom on a trip to Wales and England. Her ancestors are Welsh but we have never been to Europe. Were both in good health, (for now) but she is a little limited with knee problems. I have been looking at bus type tours, but they are sooo expensive. Would love some tips and ideas about pros and cons of the pay one price and they take care of the driving and hotel arrangements versus the do it yourself for a first timer trip. I am quite comfortable traveling in the US, just a wee bit nervous about making all the arrangements and driving in England and Wales. Tips? Itinerary? Help?! We are hoping to go this upcoming fall....
Best way to see England and Wales, mother daughter bucket list trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 21 Days in Central Europe
- 2 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 3 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 4 Budget for 3 Month's
- 5 Questions for my German friends
- 6 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 7 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 8 Driving through southern Germany, would you book accomodation in advance?
- 9 Chip but no PIN
- 10 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 11 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 12 Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?
- 13 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 14 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 15 Madrid and London
- 16 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 17 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 18 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 19 Unique Venice Activity
- 20 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 21 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 22 Excursions from Dubrovnik--wine/olive oil tasting, sailing/boat tours
- 23 car rental advice in Portugal
- 24 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 25 What to wear