I want to take my mom on a trip to Wales and England. Her ancestors are Welsh but we have never been to Europe. Were both in good health, (for now) but she is a little limited with knee problems. I have been looking at bus type tours, but they are sooo expensive. Would love some tips and ideas about pros and cons of the pay one price and they take care of the driving and hotel arrangements versus the do it yourself for a first timer trip. I am quite comfortable traveling in the US, just a wee bit nervous about making all the arrangements and driving in England and Wales. Tips? Itinerary? Help?! We are hoping to go this upcoming fall....
Best way to see England and Wales, mother daughter bucket list trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Olive Oil
- 2 Ideal first time trip to Germany-8-10 days --suggestions
- 3 Why I can't make train seat reservation from Dresden to Berlin
- 4 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 5 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 6 Transport Advice - Heathrow to Kings Cross St/Clink78
- 7 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 8 Madrid: Must Try Local Food & Drink
- 9 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 10 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 11 Itinerary for Germany, Italy and Austria
- 12 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 13 Transports in Santorini
- 14 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 15 Scotland Votes "No"
- 16 Family of 4 considering living abroad for 1 or 2 years. Advice?
- 17 Montmartre or St.Denis
- 18 iDTGV Sales Open for Travel December 14 to March 29
- 19 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 20 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 21 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 22 Venice cruise terminal to San Marcos, and San Marcos to airport?
- 23 Airport advice- from NYC to French Alps, then onto Provence
- 24 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 25 Portugal 15 day Itinerary Help