I want to take my mom on a trip to Wales and England. Her ancestors are Welsh but we have never been to Europe. Were both in good health, (for now) but she is a little limited with knee problems. I have been looking at bus type tours, but they are sooo expensive. Would love some tips and ideas about pros and cons of the pay one price and they take care of the driving and hotel arrangements versus the do it yourself for a first timer trip. I am quite comfortable traveling in the US, just a wee bit nervous about making all the arrangements and driving in England and Wales. Tips? Itinerary? Help?! We are hoping to go this upcoming fall....
Best way to see England and Wales, mother daughter bucket list trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 2 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 3 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 4 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 5 nearby cities to london
- 6 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 7 Hotel in Venice
- 8 9 days in turkey
- 9 Rental Car Reservation via Ireland site or American site?
- 10 7 days in Greece
- 11 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 12 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 13 Itinerary Check- London, Paris, Rome
- 14 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 15 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 16 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 17 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 18 Airbnb recommendations: London, Paris, Rome
- 19 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 20 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 21 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 22 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 23 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 24 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 25 Airfare for summer travel to Europe