I want to take my mom on a trip to Wales and England. Her ancestors are Welsh but we have never been to Europe. Were both in good health, (for now) but she is a little limited with knee problems. I have been looking at bus type tours, but they are sooo expensive. Would love some tips and ideas about pros and cons of the pay one price and they take care of the driving and hotel arrangements versus the do it yourself for a first timer trip. I am quite comfortable traveling in the US, just a wee bit nervous about making all the arrangements and driving in England and Wales. Tips? Itinerary? Help?! We are hoping to go this upcoming fall....
Best way to see England and Wales, mother daughter bucket list trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi coast in May
- 2 help regarding removal firm in london
- 3 overnight trip from Reykjavik
- 4 Turn Back or Forge Ahead?
- 5 Iceland Car Rental Suggestions
- 6 Comments on Iceland Itinerary Please
- 7 Mandarijn Restaurant Amsterdam-good Chinese Restaurant Amsterdam
- 8 What about hiring a coach in London?
- 9 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 10 UK and Belgium 20 days with 2 kids ( 6 years old and 7 years old girls)
- 11 Germany and Switzerland
- 12 Using Obb website
- 13 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 14 What to do in Manchester for half a day?
- 15 Germany for 3 weeks
- 16 Sleeper Coaches Tickets from Krakow to Budapest -- Cheap Sparnight fares
- 17 BOS - CDG airfare in late April?
- 18 rail pass
- 19 Question: import tax on personal musical instruments?
- 20 Help me with this trip
- 21 WiFi on trains
- 22 Valencia, Granada, Seville or Malaga ????
- 23 Renting an apt.
- 24 Italy/France Itinerary - What do You Think?
- 25 Transportation in Italy - rent a car or stick to trains?