I want to take my mom on a trip to Wales and England. Her ancestors are Welsh but we have never been to Europe. Were both in good health, (for now) but she is a little limited with knee problems. I have been looking at bus type tours, but they are sooo expensive. Would love some tips and ideas about pros and cons of the pay one price and they take care of the driving and hotel arrangements versus the do it yourself for a first timer trip. I am quite comfortable traveling in the US, just a wee bit nervous about making all the arrangements and driving in England and Wales. Tips? Itinerary? Help?! We are hoping to go this upcoming fall....
Best way to see England and Wales, mother daughter bucket list trip
- 1 Drive Rome Florence
- 2 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 3 Backpacking for the first time in 2014
- 4 Which tour company would be best?
- 5 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 6 I am Planning about to spend holidays at Windermere
- 7 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 8 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 9 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 10 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 11 Sights to see, places to stop in drive from Edinburgh to London
- 12 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 13 10 days in Barcelona - itinerary ideas?
- 14 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 15 Iwan2go went...to Prague, Salzburg, Vienna and Paris
- 16 10 days in Andalusia in Feb 2014 - best home base
- 17 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 18 Stay and Visit Italy/Amalfi and Grand Hotel Ischia Lido - Ischia
- 19 Northern Italy
- 20 May 24, 2013. How to avoid lines in Paris, and other observations
- 21 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 22 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 23 Hotel question...first time to Paris!
- 24 France by rail or car?
- 25 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys