Wondering if there is a hop-on/hop-off bus in Copenhagen, or is there another way to see the sights from the cruise port like a taxi tour or private tour company that someone recommends?
Best way to see Copenhagen in one day from cruise port
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Better to rent a car in Venice or Padua?
- 2 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 3 Spain 6 weeks itinerary help
- 4 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 5 Greek Pelion....Homebase? Nice Accommodation?
- 6 Itinerary Help- 12 day trip to Munich, Salzburg, Vienna and Prague
- 7 Mâché aux Puces from Garibaldi metro
- 8 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 9 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 10 Easter holidays in Spain, loved it!
- 11 Norway in June with parents.
- 12 Seaplane service
- 13 Honeymoon - skiing in Switzerland and Austria
- 14 Liverpool to London
- 15 Advice on Romania Itinerary
- 16 Help Please with itinerary between Pisa and Milan in Sept/Oct.
- 17 proposed two week Greece itinerary
- 18 Melissa5 in SWITZERLAND: A Riot of Wildflowers - Berner Oberland June 2010
- 19 2 Nights in the Pyrenees: Driving Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 20 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 21 London - Bar or Club to hear Live Soul/R&B Music
- 22 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 23 What happens to check in bag if I leave country in transit (Germany)
- 24 Bath Hotel - MacDonald Bath Spa or Francis Hotel
- 25 Possible Italy and Paris Itinerary - any thoughts?