Wondering if there is a hop-on/hop-off bus in Copenhagen, or is there another way to see the sights from the cruise port like a taxi tour or private tour company that someone recommends?
Best way to see Copenhagen in one day from cruise port
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italian Lakes
- 2 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 3 To live in Cinque Terre National Park
- 4 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?
- 5 For 20,000 Euros, carve your initials in the Roman Colosseum
- 6 Best town to stay in when visiting Grossglockner area in Austria?
- 7 Amsterdam and An Amputee
- 8 Dolomites - Where to stay!
- 9 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 10 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 11 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 12 Dolomites in May? Worth it?
- 13 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 14 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 15 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 16 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 17 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 18 Naxos in May
- 19 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 20 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 21 Trains in Europe
- 22 Scuol, Switzerland
- 23 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 24 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 25 seeking travel tips in italy and crotia