Wondering if there is a hop-on/hop-off bus in Copenhagen, or is there another way to see the sights from the cruise port like a taxi tour or private tour company that someone recommends?
Best way to see Copenhagen in one day from cruise port
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Oktoberfest vs Amsterdam
- 2 Will Italy be busier the week of Labour day-May 01st 2015?
- 3 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 4 Help w/ rental car arrangements-Pickup in Lisbon, Portugal-Drop in Seville?
- 5 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 6 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 7 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 8 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 9 Getting cash in Spain
- 10 Spain Portugal 2015 schedule
- 11 How long in Venice?
- 12 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?
- 13 10 days in England
- 14 Sicily 4-6 weeks
- 15 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 16 Italy things to do?
- 17 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 18 Spend the day in Geneva or go straight to Chamonix?
- 19 Questions about the Chateau de Vincennes
- 20 to take cash from USA or from ATMs in France?
- 21 Whose repsonsible?
- 22 Spending money in Italy?
- 23 Home base stay in Italy for vacation
- 24 stop in lisboa or not
- 25 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?