We will be arriving with one large rolling suitcase by train to Naples Centrale next week. We would like to take the ferry to Capri for the day and then ultimately take the ferry to Amalfi where we will get a taxi or bus to our hotel in Praiano.
Can someone advise the best way to reach the boats from Naples Centrale Station? Also, is there someplace near the port in Capri to store luggage for the day? Thanks.
Best way to reach ferry/hydrofoil port from Naples Centrale
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I need a haircut
- 2 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 3 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 4 We Need a Pact
- 5 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 6 Madrid and London
- 7 Monet in Normandy
- 8 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 9 Irish wedding - correct attire advice please?
- 10 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 11 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 12 Hire car seville to lisbon
- 13 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 14 Berlin to Salzburg in 2 weeks
- 15 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 16 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 17 3 weeks France + north Italy itinerary
- 18 DOURO RIVER CRUISE - 1 DAY - PORTO-PINHAO-PORTO
- 19 german rail ticket question
- 20 Best places to shop for leather handbags in Florence
- 21 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 22 flea markets in France
- 23 Italy vacation rental help
- 24 Best website to book tickets for Uffizi Gallery Florence
- 25 Day trip to Chartres -mini questions