We will be arriving with one large rolling suitcase by train to Naples Centrale next week. We would like to take the ferry to Capri for the day and then ultimately take the ferry to Amalfi where we will get a taxi or bus to our hotel in Praiano.
Can someone advise the best way to reach the boats from Naples Centrale Station? Also, is there someplace near the port in Capri to store luggage for the day? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 2 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 3 Naples/The Amalfi Coast...and Sicily?
- 4 Canal du Midi
- 5 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 6 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 7 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
- 8 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 9 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 10 Perugia
- 11 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 12 Booking through Loco2 Train
- 13 Praiano
- 14 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 15 Self drive tour companies
- 16 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Dijon?
- 17 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 18 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 19 St Denis Cathedral
- 20 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 21 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 22 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 23 No Periods in British Written English!
- 24 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 25 Help please
Best way to reach ferry/hydrofoil port from Naples Centrale