We will be arriving with one large rolling suitcase by train to Naples Centrale next week. We would like to take the ferry to Capri for the day and then ultimately take the ferry to Amalfi where we will get a taxi or bus to our hotel in Praiano.
Can someone advise the best way to reach the boats from Naples Centrale Station? Also, is there someplace near the port in Capri to store luggage for the day? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 nights in Paris
- 2 How to divide 4 weeks of lakes and mountains with kids in Italy?
- 3 Spring Spain Itinerary
- 4 A very late conclusion to Solo Christmas/December trip - Paris
- 5 Northern Italy in mid-October
- 6 NORMANDY TRIPS (+ Madrid)
- 7 Greece in 15 Days
- 8 recommended hospitals in Athens Greece
- 9 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 10 Honeymoon trip to Europe - Would love your recommendations
- 11 Travel WiFi - France
- 12 Age requirement for hotels in Europe
- 13 Help with itinerary
- 14 Where to start Chiantigiana drive from Montepulciano?
- 15 Bellagio Accomodations in October
- 16 1 day trip from Nice
- 17 Trip report (Lisbon, Doura valley, Marvao, Evora, Algarve)
- 18 Stores that sell Knorr products in Munich?
- 19 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 20 Planning Advice!
- 21 To Varenna from Milan Malpensa: By car or by train?
- 22 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 23 Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli
- 24 Wine Harvest in Italy 2016 - when?
- 25 England and Wales by public transport
Best way to reach ferry/hydrofoil port from Naples Centrale