We will be arriving with one large rolling suitcase by train to Naples Centrale next week. We would like to take the ferry to Capri for the day and then ultimately take the ferry to Amalfi where we will get a taxi or bus to our hotel in Praiano.
Can someone advise the best way to reach the boats from Naples Centrale Station? Also, is there someplace near the port in Capri to store luggage for the day? Thanks.
Best way to reach ferry/hydrofoil port from Naples Centrale
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal Trip
- 2 HELP people from DONBASS!
- 3 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 4 history museums or locations
- 5 Dining at the Eiffel Tower: 58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant Review
- 6 One week in Spain, late May
- 7 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 8 6 additional days starting from Munich in April - recommendations?
- 9 Pyrenees logistics
- 10 Northern Europe in April-May
- 11 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 12 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 13 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 14 Normandy and Loire
- 15 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 16 Hotels/B&B's in Monterosso
- 17 malta
- 18 First time Ireland trip
- 19 Need Advice! Munich to Strasbourg to Paris
- 20 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 21 Iwango went…to Nice
- 22 5 Observations About Paris
- 23 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 24 Euro Trivia Quiz #16
- 25 A Duty Nobly Done — Anselm and Margriet in Flanders and Picardy