We will be arriving with one large rolling suitcase by train to Naples Centrale next week. We would like to take the ferry to Capri for the day and then ultimately take the ferry to Amalfi where we will get a taxi or bus to our hotel in Praiano.
Can someone advise the best way to reach the boats from Naples Centrale Station? Also, is there someplace near the port in Capri to store luggage for the day? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 2 Hostel Advice
- 3 Hertz Never Lost
- 4 Rome for a week
- 5 Holiday in Europe
- 6 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 7 trip to Italy
- 8 Draining the Canal Saint Martin in Paris
- 9 Late August Trip to Northern Italy
- 10 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 11 Train from Lille to Delft
- 12 Poland in September
- 13 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 14 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 15 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 16 Lake Maggiore, Italy
- 17 First Time Europe Trip
- 18 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 19 Amalfi or Positano
- 20 particularly just headquartered on the great
- 21 2 weeks in Prague
- 22 student in denmark
- 23 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 24 Sardinia, Italy and surrounding islands
- 25 Portugal and Southern Spain travel tips
Best way to reach ferry/hydrofoil port from Naples Centrale