We will be arriving with one large rolling suitcase by train to Naples Centrale next week. We would like to take the ferry to Capri for the day and then ultimately take the ferry to Amalfi where we will get a taxi or bus to our hotel in Praiano.
Can someone advise the best way to reach the boats from Naples Centrale Station? Also, is there someplace near the port in Capri to store luggage for the day? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노사이트㉿【RAM300.COM】㉿ 베트남 mgm카지노
- 2 Azores
- 3 Charles de Gaulle departure
- 4 Barcelona, hiking in Pyrenees + which other? (Costa Brava or Mallorca?)
- 5 Connection time in Athens?
- 6 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 7 SHIP LUGGAGE
- 8 Short Trip in July
- 9 Ludwig Castles
- 10 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 11 Visiting Monte Carlo during Grand Prix week
- 12 Bergen Hotel -- near Port ?
- 13 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 14 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 15 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 16 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 17 Escorted Tours
- 18 France Part Deux - Itinerary Advice
- 19 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 20 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 21 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 22 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 23 2 Months in Sicily
- 24 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 25 What tips can you give about packing?
Best way to reach ferry/hydrofoil port from Naples Centrale