We will be arriving with one large rolling suitcase by train to Naples Centrale next week. We would like to take the ferry to Capri for the day and then ultimately take the ferry to Amalfi where we will get a taxi or bus to our hotel in Praiano.
Can someone advise the best way to reach the boats from Naples Centrale Station? Also, is there someplace near the port in Capri to store luggage for the day? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Umbria / Le Marche
- 2 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 3 Scotland Itinerary Advice
- 4 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 5 Theater in London
- 6 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 7 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 8 Food in Positano
- 9 스위피 ▼ 접속 :≫sst39.com≪
- 10 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 11 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 12 스위피 ▼ 접속 :≫sst39.com≪
- 13 Katyn massacres
- 14 Italy Puglia and Le Marche
- 15 EuropeTravel-Trivia Quiz #152
- 16 Which cities are a must in Croatia, Bosnia&Herzegovina and Montenegro?
- 17 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 18 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 19 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 20 Krakow Day Trips - Renting a car vs. Taking a tour
- 21 Antibes or Villefranche-sur-Mer?
- 22 Ireland hotel questions
- 23 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 24 Italy
- 25 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
Best way to reach ferry/hydrofoil port from Naples Centrale