We are making our way to Sicily and are spending one night in Capri and one night in Ischia before flying from Naples to Palermo. How do the ferries to reach Capri work? I've heard conflicting reports on the safety in Naples, should we be super stressed out about pick pockets and muggings, or just use common sense? My husband and I speak intermediate Italian but we will be carrying our luggage with us to the places we have to go. Any input from someone that has gone would be appreciated. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 한국마사회┏非】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【非┓한국마사회
- 2 경마문화┏际】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【际┓경마문화
- 3 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 4 레이스경마┏下】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【下┓레이스경마
- 5 서울레이스┏过】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【过┓서울레이스
- 6 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 7 Sabbatical in Tuscany
- 8 Rome-Itinerary
- 9 Italy bus or train
- 10 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 11 No Periods in British Written English!
- 12 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 13 Paperwork to Marry in Italy
- 14 Walking itinerary in England?
- 15 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 16 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 17 10 Days Trip Bath, Cotswolds, and London with a young boy
- 18 Greek fuel cost
- 19 Day trips around Vienna
- 20 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 21 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 22 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 23 Vacation
- 24 Rouen Tour Companies
- 25 Ireland last minute recommendations