We are making our way to Sicily and are spending one night in Capri and one night in Ischia before flying from Naples to Palermo. How do the ferries to reach Capri work? I've heard conflicting reports on the safety in Naples, should we be super stressed out about pick pockets and muggings, or just use common sense? My husband and I speak intermediate Italian but we will be carrying our luggage with us to the places we have to go. Any input from someone that has gone would be appreciated. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 dinner jackets
- 2 mountain views near London
- 3 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 4 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 5 Italy in 11 Days
- 6 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 7 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 8 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 9 Portugal by Train or Car?
- 10 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 11 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 12 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 13 16 Days in Scotland in May with Our Two Boys
- 14 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 15 To Paris Beauvais? Thursday the 27th am?
- 16 Saas Fee Cycling (and bike Rental)
- 17 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 18 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 19 Things to do in Montpellier
- 20 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 21 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 22 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 23 3 week trip with children
- 24 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 25 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings