We are making our way to Sicily and are spending one night in Capri and one night in Ischia before flying from Naples to Palermo. How do the ferries to reach Capri work? I've heard conflicting reports on the safety in Naples, should we be super stressed out about pick pockets and muggings, or just use common sense? My husband and I speak intermediate Italian but we will be carrying our luggage with us to the places we have to go. Any input from someone that has gone would be appreciated. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Studying art in English in venice
- 2 Hotels in Turin
- 3 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 4 Edinbrugh
- 5 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 6 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 7 Help on ancient history route
- 8 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 9 Forte dei Marmi - must see/do list
- 10 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 11 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 12 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 13 3 days solo in London
- 14 Chania
- 15 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 16 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 17 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 18 Croatia itinerary - need advice
- 19 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 20 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 21 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 22 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 23 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 24 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 25 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?