We are going for 17 days to Turkey in the beginning of September. We are overwhelmed with so man places we want to visit and so little time. Especially difficult is to plan the route along the coast.
Here is the itinerary we came up so far
1.Flying from NY to Istanbul and right to Cappadocia
3.Cappadocia and Flight to Antalya in the evening
4. Antalay in the morning, take a car and drive to Cirali visit Phaselis,Chimaera, swim in Cirali and Olympos evening tour
5. Cirali-Myra-Kekova-Kas - necropolis of Myra and Boat tour to Sunken City
6. Kas - Day Tour Xanthos, Saklikent, Patara, Tlos, Kaputas Beach
7. Kas -Kalkan-Pinara-Oludeniz-Fethiye
8. Fethiye - may be take 1 day boat tour to 12 islands?
9 Fethiye - Aphrodisias-Pamukkale
11.Ephesus-evening flight from Izmir to Istanbul
16. Istanbul - Home sweet home
Please critic our itinerary. Any suggestions are very much welcome.
There are 6 of us ( 3 couples) and we are looking for private guides in Cappadocia ( 2 days) Istanbul, Ephesus. Any recommendations?
Are our days (4 to 10) on the coast realistic?
I saw boat tour to Sunken city for the whole day or juts a few hour. which one would you recommend? what is the difference?
Any advices , suggestions much appreciated!
Best way to plan 2 weeks in Turkey - please help
- 1 Discount retail liquor stores - Barcelona or Madrid, Spain areas
- 2 Where are the best markets in Rome?
- 3 Football (soccer) matches in July
- 4 BRITISH ISLES---GLOBUS TOURS
- 5 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 6 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 7 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass
- 8 France by rail or car?
- 9 Which tour company would be best?
- 10 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 11 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 12 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 13 Traveling to the Netherlands with my 10 year old daughter
- 14 Paris in 8 days ALONE
- 15 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 16 Rome: Avoiding the long Colosseum ticket line/queue: Palatine Hill ticket office locations
- 17 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 18 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 19 Apartment Rental Website for Scotland?
- 20 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 21 Northern Italy second week of June 2013
- 22 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 23 Where to stay in Glasgow and Edinburgh Scotland
- 24 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 25 Solo in Sicily - April 2013