Usually when we go to Europe I use a debit Card for cash and Capital One for paying bills.
Today I checked with Capital One in case I wish to take cash using my credit card.
I was told that they charge .$10 dollars or 3% whichever is larger plus interest plus whatever charges the Europen bank owner of the ATM machine.
I was wondering which is the best way to go.I haven't been in Europe for a couple of years and I 'll love to get some advice. Is there any thing new? Thank you
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 2 Short Trip in July
- 3 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 4 Things to do in Brussels
- 5 Domestic Connection Times at Athens Airport?
- 6 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 7 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 8 Visiting Monte Carlo during Grand Prix week
- 9 Naxos car rental
- 10 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 11 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 12 K-Day
- 13 How do you buy a Camper Van in Europe? Help ME!
- 14 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 15 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 16 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 17 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 18 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 19 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 20 Greek Islands (small)
- 21 Campervan in Croatia
- 22 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 23 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 24 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 25 UK Visa Help