Usually when we go to Europe I use a debit Card for cash and Capital One for paying bills.
Today I checked with Capital One in case I wish to take cash using my credit card.
I was told that they charge .$10 dollars or 3% whichever is larger plus interest plus whatever charges the Europen bank owner of the ATM machine.
I was wondering which is the best way to go.I haven't been in Europe for a couple of years and I 'll love to get some advice. Is there any thing new? Thank you
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 2 HP Printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 3 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 4 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 5 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 6 Recommendations
- 7 2 days in Lugano area
- 8 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 9 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 10 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 11 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 12 Italy in January?
- 13 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 14 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 15 Paris- restaurant
- 16 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 17 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 18 Short Trip in Spain taggin along work trip
- 19 4 nights in Provence, advice
- 20 Iceland car rental agencies
- 21 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 22 Happy birthday ATM
- 23 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 24 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 25 Car Service, CDG to Paris hotel.