I am trying to figure out the best way to travel from Sorrento to Venice in September. I am not opposed to air travel, buses, or trains.
Any advice is much appreciated--I do not want to rent a car though.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 2 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 3 TSA Precheck
- 4 Car Rentals in Ireland
- 5 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 6 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 7 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 8 Couscous
- 9 First Trip to Italy- Help!
- 10 Help me make this possible!
- 11 Nice central hotel for single woman in Rome?
- 12 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 13 Where in Greece
- 14 Italian lake cruise
- 15 Vatican tour
- 16 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 17 Lisbon
- 18 Seeking scenic route from Bala, Wales to london
- 19 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 20 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 21 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 22 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 23 Tuscany Itinerary
- 24 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 25 Why do you visit X or Y?