I am trying to figure out the best way to travel from Sorrento to Venice in September. I am not opposed to air travel, buses, or trains.
Any advice is much appreciated--I do not want to rent a car though.
Thanks so much!
Best way to go from Sorrento to Venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 car rental info
- 2 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 3 ATM nonsense: be prepared
- 4 Rail tickets
- 5 bath or york
- 6 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 7 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 8 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 9 iDTGV Sales Open Today for Travel through September 11, 2014
- 10 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 11 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 12 Greece Italy and Turkey
- 13 Hotel room/Aptartment Recommendation for 5 in Paris
- 14 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 15 Three Centre Holiday, Italy
- 16 Hotel in Venice
- 17 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 18 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 19 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 20 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 21 Signal strength of T-Mobile phones in UK, Denmark, & Sweden
- 22 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 23 Paris to Rome
- 24 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 25 Recommendations for good driving routes for lavender fields in Provence