I am trying to figure out the best way to travel from Sorrento to Venice in September. I am not opposed to air travel, buses, or trains.
Any advice is much appreciated--I do not want to rent a car though.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Currency and credit cards in Scandinavia
- 2 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 3 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 4 Car rental in Paris
- 5 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 6 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 7 France to stop making foie grois
- 8 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 9 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 10 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 11 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 12 Heathrow to hotel transportation question
- 13 Rome train to Positano
- 14 Road Maps of Ireland
- 15 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 16 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 17 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 18 Granada to Cordoba to Madrid--Doable??
- 19 A new travel app for Poland
- 20 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 21 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 22 Naples or Genoa
- 23 Manchester on derby weekend
- 24 Night Walk, food and Shopping in Rome
- 25 December in Slovenia