I am trying to figure out the best way to travel from Sorrento to Venice in September. I am not opposed to air travel, buses, or trains.
Any advice is much appreciated--I do not want to rent a car though.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy + Greece + Croatia
- 2 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 3 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 4 Holiday in Europe
- 5 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 6 2 Week Euro Solo Trip - UK, Paris, Brussels
- 7 Hostel Advice
- 8 Romanhomes.com - looking for RECENT info, please
- 9 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 10 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 11 Need a meeting point suggestion in southern France
- 12 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 13 Hertz Never Lost
- 14 Seville Hotels - September 2016
- 15 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg
- 16 Fivizzano; near Aulla, Italy
- 17 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 18 Hotel Modigliani or Hotel Santa Maria (Rome)
- 19 First Time Europe Trip
- 20 Draining the Canal Saint Martin in Paris
- 21 Portugal and Southern Spain travel tips
- 22 student in denmark
- 23 Sardinia, Italy and surrounding islands
- 24 Iceland in Feb
- 25 Poland in September