I am trying to figure out the best way to travel from Sorrento to Venice in September. I am not opposed to air travel, buses, or trains.
Any advice is much appreciated--I do not want to rent a car though.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Plan Italy trip
- 2 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 3 Stu Dudley's Provence and French Riviera Itinerary
- 4 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 5 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 6 Six ways Brexit could hit Americans, item from the BBC
- 7 Paris gtg in October?
- 8 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 9 European Championship
- 10 Easiest way to send photo eq. to the hotel
- 11 Paris dinner cruises...best of the best if there is such a thing
- 12 Lake Garda- Italy
- 13 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 14 La Cite du Vin, has anyone visited ?
- 15 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 16 Trains France/Switzerland
- 17 5 Ladies, 4 Destinations and 1 Month
- 18 Florence pass yeh or neh
- 19 Bursa/Iznik
- 20 Belgian airports
- 21 Off to Ireland again! Solo trip...
- 22 Romantic Restaurants in Venice and Sunset Gondola Ride spots
- 23 Is Venice overrated?
- 24 Cote d'Azur & Provence Itinerary - Stu Dudley's new/revised edition
- 25 Getting From Milan to Arezzo