I am trying to figure out the best way to travel from Sorrento to Venice in September. I am not opposed to air travel, buses, or trains.
Any advice is much appreciated--I do not want to rent a car though.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European Cooking Secrets
- 2 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 3 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 4 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 5 London tour and theatre ideas
- 6 BEWARE of EUROCAR
- 7 England and Wales by public transport
- 8 Italy's central lakes!
- 9 CDG much improved
- 10 Travel vs. Babies
- 11 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 12 Paris with Layover in Munich. Can we leave the airport?
- 13 Early Spring Air Sales To Europe
- 14 How busy are the Rhine & Mosel River Valleys in early May?
- 15 Rome, Florence and a cruise this fall
- 16 Travel help
- 17 10 days Ireland June 30-July 11th, 2017
- 18 20 Days in Europe
- 19 Live music or Theater over Christmas and New Years?
- 20 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 21 Europe in late January
- 22 Need suggestions for musical Events in Rome
- 23 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?
- 24 Just booked flight 11 nt trip to Italy, into Pisa, out from Milan
- 25 Andalucia in December