I am trying to figure out the best way to travel from Sorrento to Venice in September. I am not opposed to air travel, buses, or trains.
Any advice is much appreciated--I do not want to rent a car though.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 2 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 3 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 4 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 5 Italy bus or train
- 6 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 7 Favorite restaurants, Florence
- 8 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 9 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 10 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 11 Day trips to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court from London
- 12 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 13 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 14 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 15 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 16 Praiano
- 17 Wine tasting in Granada, Seville without driving
- 18 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 19 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 20 Travelling through Europe by RV in May 2017
- 21 Budget for 8 weeks in europe
- 22 Versailles & musical fountains: Touristy or Magical? Skip it or Don't Miss?
- 23 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 24 A hole in the wall in St Germain. Paris
- 25 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!