I am trying to figure out the best way to travel from Sorrento to Venice in September. I am not opposed to air travel, buses, or trains.
Any advice is much appreciated--I do not want to rent a car though.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 cell phone companys
- 2 Beaches in Southern France
- 3 Brixen/ Bressanone: ideas for a few days?
- 4 Stores that sell Knorr products in Munich?
- 5 Swinoujscie Ferry Arrival
- 6 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 7 Travel between Paris, Normandy and Brugges
- 8 Travel to Karlsrhue
- 9 3 days to spend in europe
- 10 Budget stay in or around Heidelberg
- 11 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 12 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 13 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?
- 14 Affordable French language course in France?
- 15 Budapest on a budget
- 16 Staying in or around Koblenz?
- 17 Roundabout from "European Vacation" movie?
- 18 Italy in October
- 19 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 20 Cotswald boutique hotel recommendations
- 21 Vizeat -- Anybody tried it?
- 22 Why doesn't anyone talk about staying in the 2nd arr in Paris? Am I blind?
- 23 anyone use 'NO JET LAG' ?
- 24 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 25 Car Rental at Malaga Port