My parents and I will be in Oslo next July and would like to spend a day seeing the Sognefjord. Would it be best to fly to Bergen then train to the fjord then back to Bergen, or train from Oslo to fjord then to Bergen? We will then be flying from Bergen to Stockholm, Thanks!
Best way to get to the Sognefjord?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 2 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 3 Trains in Europe
- 4 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 5 3 weeks in Sicily
- 6 Saxon and Norman churches in Northumbria
- 7 Mum's been to Iceland, or "round Iceland with a cucumber"
- 8 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 9 Is seventeen too young to travel to Europe?
- 10 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 11 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 12 Walking shoes for London and Paris
- 13 In the event you believe the nonsense next applying
- 14 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 15 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 16 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 17 Raining in rome
- 18 Visiting Europe in April 2015
- 19 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 20 Activ holiday in Andalusia
- 21 A taste of Italy in 11 nights
- 22 Suggestions for couple of days in spain plus best route to get to Morrocco
- 23 Catalonia says it's going to have an independence referendum
- 24 What is the best way to get to Frankfurt from Pozieres
- 25 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna