My parents and I will be in Oslo next July and would like to spend a day seeing the Sognefjord. Would it be best to fly to Bergen then train to the fjord then back to Bergen, or train from Oslo to fjord then to Bergen? We will then be flying from Bergen to Stockholm, Thanks!
Best way to get to the Sognefjord?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 2 Itinerary for Greece in 9 Days -in June
- 3 Short notice for input needed for Munich, Vienna, Prague and Berlin
- 4 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 5 driving in france with kids
- 6 Is my plan ok
- 7 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 8 Our first Europe Trip Planning
- 9 Portugal Trip
- 10 CROATIA - Split to Hvar Island ???
- 11 Southern Spain
- 12 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 13 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 14 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 15 Spain traffic tickets
- 16 Reputable Tours
- 17 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 18 Easter Itinerary Advice, Rome, Parma, Venice, Stresa, Grindelwald
- 19 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 20 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 21 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 22 Best Location to Stay in Barcelona
- 23 Sweet Home Triana: Spring Break in Seville's left bank
- 24 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 25 Best Option for London Travelcard?