My parents and I will be in Oslo next July and would like to spend a day seeing the Sognefjord. Would it be best to fly to Bergen then train to the fjord then back to Bergen, or train from Oslo to fjord then to Bergen? We will then be flying from Bergen to Stockholm, Thanks!
Best way to get to the Sognefjord?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 2 Luggage sizing
- 3 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 4 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 5 Difference in price between Lufthansa and United
- 6 Moving to Belfast
- 7 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 8 Winter honeymoon - Switzerland? Italian Alps? Other?
- 9 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 10 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 11 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 12 European Geography Quiz - #1 - Longest Rivers?
- 13 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 14 booking hotels on trip advisor vs booking.com, etc
- 15 Paris in January: 2 Days
- 16 NO use of the Wheeled- Suitcases allowed in Venice!! Fine: 500 Euros!!
- 17 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 18 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 19 London during Christmas week
- 20 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 21 Arriving Boxing Day London
- 22 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family
- 23 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 24 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 25 ParisScope: Will City Stand for a New Tour Montparnasse?