What would be the recommended route from London to get to the IWM in Duxford?
Do we take a train to Cambridge and then is there a bus to Duxford? I read the bus at the Cambridge train station only runs on Sundays? I also read that you can use the HOHO bus at the station to get to Duxford? How much is that? Is that worth it or can you get a regular citi bus that runs more than just on Sundays? How frequent are the buses? Or is it best to just take a taxi? How much would that run?
Can you split the day between Cambridge and the IWM or does the IWM deserve a whole day by itself?
Sorry for so many questions. I thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travelling in October need some guidance
- 2 One suitcase or two for two weeks in Italy
- 3 my itinary for Florence and Tuscany
- 4 Scotland
- 5 Visiting Cornwall without a car?
- 6 tipping
- 7 Cell Phone Data in Multiple Countries
- 8 Domme or Monpazier?
- 9 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 10 How to travel from Heathrow Airport to Bath,England
- 11 Need help with logistics for visit to Dordogne area, please.
- 12 Italy Itinerary Help!
- 13 Long Weekend in Lovely Amsterdam
- 14 Evening transfer from Capri to Sorrento
- 15 One week trip in early May in the fjords region in Norway
- 16 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 17 Switzerland itinerary
- 18 Moselle and Rhine by car in June
- 19 The DCC scam is spreading
- 20 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 21 Best street art tour in Berlin
- 22 Eurail or Direct tickets?
- 23 10 full days in Italy, creating an itinerary based on interests
- 24 What clothes?
- 25 Norwegian natives: Where can I get a Grandiosa Pizza?!