What would be the recommended route from London to get to the IWM in Duxford?
Do we take a train to Cambridge and then is there a bus to Duxford? I read the bus at the Cambridge train station only runs on Sundays? I also read that you can use the HOHO bus at the station to get to Duxford? How much is that? Is that worth it or can you get a regular citi bus that runs more than just on Sundays? How frequent are the buses? Or is it best to just take a taxi? How much would that run?
Can you split the day between Cambridge and the IWM or does the IWM deserve a whole day by itself?
Sorry for so many questions. I thank you in advance.
Best Way to Get to IWM Duxford
- 1 London for Christmas
- 2 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 3 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 4 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 5 Novels set in Greece
- 6 Spain and Portugal
- 7 Three for the road
- 8 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 9 planning a trip to barcelona first week of Jan
- 10 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 11 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 12 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 13 To Paris and Provence in June
- 14 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 15 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 16 Help: Lake District & Yorkshire Dales
- 17 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 18 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 19 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 20 A very bad experience with Rentalcars
- 21 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 22 France and Spain Travel Itinerary
- 23 Cinque Terre Trails Condition Report
- 24 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 25 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome