What would be the recommended route from London to get to the IWM in Duxford?
Do we take a train to Cambridge and then is there a bus to Duxford? I read the bus at the Cambridge train station only runs on Sundays? I also read that you can use the HOHO bus at the station to get to Duxford? How much is that? Is that worth it or can you get a regular citi bus that runs more than just on Sundays? How frequent are the buses? Or is it best to just take a taxi? How much would that run?
Can you split the day between Cambridge and the IWM or does the IWM deserve a whole day by itself?
Sorry for so many questions. I thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tuscany Itinerary
- 2 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 3 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 4 Couscous
- 5 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 6 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 7 Madrid and Andalucia Itinerary and Travel Advice
- 8 Italian lake cruise
- 9 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 10 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 11 Vatican tour
- 12 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 13 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 14 London in Winter Report
- 15 driving from London to Lourdes
- 16 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 17 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 18 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 19 Multi Country car Rental
- 20 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 21 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 22 alcazar question and seville advice
- 23 London is it worth it?
- 24 Lisbon
- 25 Area for a 2 Week Stay in Malaga