What would be the recommended route from London to get to the IWM in Duxford?
Do we take a train to Cambridge and then is there a bus to Duxford? I read the bus at the Cambridge train station only runs on Sundays? I also read that you can use the HOHO bus at the station to get to Duxford? How much is that? Is that worth it or can you get a regular citi bus that runs more than just on Sundays? How frequent are the buses? Or is it best to just take a taxi? How much would that run?
Can you split the day between Cambridge and the IWM or does the IWM deserve a whole day by itself?
Sorry for so many questions. I thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 cable cars at Wank Mountain
- 2 My northern Italy itinerary - your comments are appreciated!
- 3 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 4 Barcelona sites: attire
- 5 Self-driving in Iceland
- 6 Ann Frank House
- 7 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 8 What company to rent a AUTOMATIC car in France?
- 9 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 10 First trip to Ireland--won't be the last!
- 11 Travelling from Marseille Airport into the city
- 12 Trip Report: Eight Days in Amsterdam and Belgium
- 13 Slovenia & Croatia itinerary help
- 14 Referendum in Greece
- 15 Germany Itinerary suggestions please
- 16 Visa D - Student or Tourist?
- 17 Barcelona Itinerary
- 18 Turkey Draft Itinerary
- 19 Spain (Ibiza or Majorca)
- 20 Umbria/Tuscany/Le Marche villa suggestions for large group
- 21 Musee D'Orsay or the Louvre
- 22 Obtaining Swiss francs in Switzerland
- 23 Sunrise in Colmar, France
- 24 Iceland
- 25 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?