What would be the recommended route from London to get to the IWM in Duxford?
Do we take a train to Cambridge and then is there a bus to Duxford? I read the bus at the Cambridge train station only runs on Sundays? I also read that you can use the HOHO bus at the station to get to Duxford? How much is that? Is that worth it or can you get a regular citi bus that runs more than just on Sundays? How frequent are the buses? Or is it best to just take a taxi? How much would that run?
Can you split the day between Cambridge and the IWM or does the IWM deserve a whole day by itself?
Sorry for so many questions. I thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 2 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 3 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 4 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 5 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 6 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?
- 7 Visa for one Schengen Country, and traveling with EU spouse and children
- 8 Europe in late January
- 9 Northern lights in December
- 10 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 11 Driving Germany to Benelux
- 12 English Countryside
- 13 Puglia or La Langhe
- 14 First time in France
- 15 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 16 Munich
- 17 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 18 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 19 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 20 2 Months around Europe and the Balkans. Need help with itinerary!
- 21 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 22 20 days in Great Britain - Self Drive Itinerary Ideas
- 23 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 24 Manchester Christmas Markets 2016
- 25 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days