What would be the recommended route from London to get to the IWM in Duxford?
Do we take a train to Cambridge and then is there a bus to Duxford? I read the bus at the Cambridge train station only runs on Sundays? I also read that you can use the HOHO bus at the station to get to Duxford? How much is that? Is that worth it or can you get a regular citi bus that runs more than just on Sundays? How frequent are the buses? Or is it best to just take a taxi? How much would that run?
Can you split the day between Cambridge and the IWM or does the IWM deserve a whole day by itself?
Sorry for so many questions. I thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London Theater
- 2 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 3 Travel from Kensington, London to Cambridge
- 4 multi city flights to europe
- 5 One week in Europe
- 6 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 7 bvlenci Could you answer some q's about le Marche from another poster?
- 8 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 9 Planning first Italy Trip!
- 10 My final Prague itinerary
- 11 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 12 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 13 Best day trips from Perugia and Umbertide
- 14 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 15 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 16 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 17 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 18 Car Rentals in Avignon
- 19 Private Guide in Lyon
- 20 13 nights in switzerland
- 21 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 22 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 23 Dublin to Dun Laoughaire on a Sunday
- 24 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 25 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!