What would be the recommended route from London to get to the IWM in Duxford?
Do we take a train to Cambridge and then is there a bus to Duxford? I read the bus at the Cambridge train station only runs on Sundays? I also read that you can use the HOHO bus at the station to get to Duxford? How much is that? Is that worth it or can you get a regular citi bus that runs more than just on Sundays? How frequent are the buses? Or is it best to just take a taxi? How much would that run?
Can you split the day between Cambridge and the IWM or does the IWM deserve a whole day by itself?
Sorry for so many questions. I thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?
- 2 3 days to spend in europe
- 3 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 4 Berlin restaurant recs
- 5 Rail pass question
- 6 flying into Lyon..have 10 days
- 7 Ravello to Paestum
- 8 What countries to visit in Europe (50 days) for teenagers
- 9 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 10 Renting bed linens and towels
- 11 Hike from Muotta Naluns
- 12 Pre-paid International Calling Cards
- 13 Amalfi Coast lodging
- 14 Amalfi coast
- 15 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 16 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 17 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 18 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 19 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 20 Beaches in Southern France
- 21 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 22 rental car outskirts of Rome
- 23 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 24 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 25 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como