What would be the recommended route from London to get to the IWM in Duxford?
Do we take a train to Cambridge and then is there a bus to Duxford? I read the bus at the Cambridge train station only runs on Sundays? I also read that you can use the HOHO bus at the station to get to Duxford? How much is that? Is that worth it or can you get a regular citi bus that runs more than just on Sundays? How frequent are the buses? Or is it best to just take a taxi? How much would that run?
Can you split the day between Cambridge and the IWM or does the IWM deserve a whole day by itself?
Sorry for so many questions. I thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HOTMAIL 1800.681.7208 installation CONTACT HOTMAIL Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 3 Accountant in Slovenia
- 4 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 5 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 6 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 7 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice
- 8 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 9 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 10 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 11 Norway Outside the Nutshell
- 12 LOAN OFFER APPLY @ 2% INTEREST RATE
- 13 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 14 Italy June 6-16
- 15 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 16 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 17 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 18 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 19 Help us with our new sharing economy business
- 20 Long weekend in Albania
- 21 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 22 car rental
- 23 Itinerary input for trip to Spain and France
- 24 Itinerary for European trip with 18 year old son
- 25 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?