What would be the recommended route from London to get to the IWM in Duxford?
Do we take a train to Cambridge and then is there a bus to Duxford? I read the bus at the Cambridge train station only runs on Sundays? I also read that you can use the HOHO bus at the station to get to Duxford? How much is that? Is that worth it or can you get a regular citi bus that runs more than just on Sundays? How frequent are the buses? Or is it best to just take a taxi? How much would that run?
Can you split the day between Cambridge and the IWM or does the IWM deserve a whole day by itself?
Sorry for so many questions. I thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 게임몽 ▶홈-피:“kss998.com“◀
- 2 무료다빈치 ※연결 :≫ttw46.com≪
- 3 백경 릴게임온라인 ◑접속:='kss998.com'
- 4 스위피 ▶접-속:“kss998.com“◀
- 5 Choose between Nazare, Portugal or Merida, Spain
- 6 무료손오공 ≪접속주소 :≫ttw46.com≪
- 7 릴게임 백경 ◑접속:='kss998.com'
- 8 ideal rental car
- 9 무료황금성 ◐ 도메인 :≫ttw46.com≪
- 10 무료황금성 ◐ 도메인 :≫ttw46.com≪
- 11 무료바다이야기 ● 연결 :≫ttw46.com≪
- 12 오리지날릴게임손오공 ◑홈피:='kss998.com'
- 13 Sweden Midsummers Day
- 14 Help with basic itinerary
- 15 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 16 Greece and Italy Combo
- 17 Country Estate Hotel in England
- 18 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 19 Greece and Italy Combo
- 20 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 21 Advice on zermatt hotels
- 22 Final Four
- 23 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 24 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 25 Married couple first time to Europe, 4 cities over 2 weeks, questions.