What would be the recommended route from London to get to the IWM in Duxford?
Do we take a train to Cambridge and then is there a bus to Duxford? I read the bus at the Cambridge train station only runs on Sundays? I also read that you can use the HOHO bus at the station to get to Duxford? How much is that? Is that worth it or can you get a regular citi bus that runs more than just on Sundays? How frequent are the buses? Or is it best to just take a taxi? How much would that run?
Can you split the day between Cambridge and the IWM or does the IWM deserve a whole day by itself?
Sorry for so many questions. I thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Late August Trip to Northern Italy
- 2 Public Transport information App/Website
- 3 Honeymoon - Spain & Greece
- 4 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 5 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 6 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 7 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 8 First Time Europe Trip
- 9 Any suggestions yacht charter services?
- 10 Kids Travel Guides for Reading up!
- 11 Luxury Apartment Rentals in Rome
- 12 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 13 Crewed yacht charter: Mediterranean
- 14 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 15 Car hire Uk/Ireland
- 16 Lon term Car Hire Guide for Italy
- 17 Loans 15,000 kr. and you have them about 45. minutes
- 18 It would appear that there are a considerable amount
- 19 Day River trips from Porto
- 20 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 21 London with kids
- 22 Dropping off a rental car in Chiusi question
- 23 Istanbul - FOOD!
- 24 Looking for advice about 2 week solo trip to Italy
- 25 church / cathedral (organ/classic music) concerts in Granada/Seville ?