What would be the recommended route from London to get to the IWM in Duxford?
Do we take a train to Cambridge and then is there a bus to Duxford? I read the bus at the Cambridge train station only runs on Sundays? I also read that you can use the HOHO bus at the station to get to Duxford? How much is that? Is that worth it or can you get a regular citi bus that runs more than just on Sundays? How frequent are the buses? Or is it best to just take a taxi? How much would that run?
Can you split the day between Cambridge and the IWM or does the IWM deserve a whole day by itself?
Sorry for so many questions. I thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Car Rental tips while in Greece?
- 2 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 3 Italy - best two central locations
- 4 Presenting you a radiant glow. Owing
- 5 2 month Itinerary Ideas (summer)
- 6 How much to tip UK taxi driver?
- 7 Copenhagen Airport Transfers to Central Station
- 8 Trip Report: Christmas in Paris with 9- and 10-year-old kids
- 9 Heathrow to London - train or taxi?
- 10 Advance Passes & Tickets for Paris, Venice, Rome & Interlaken
- 11 My Fundraising Dream in Paris
- 12 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip
- 13 Tower of London for the "sensitive"
- 14 Vet my itinerary
- 15 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 16 Amsterdam hotels
- 17 Hotels in Amsterdam
- 18 Croatia Driving Trip in March
- 19 Day Trips From Paris: Champagne
- 20 Sicily - Itinerary suggestions
- 21 Back to Bari--Basilicata Itinerary Musings
- 22 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 23 Overnight Train Questions
- 24 Istanbul tour guides?
- 25 Flamenco Shows