What would be the recommended route from London to get to the IWM in Duxford?
Do we take a train to Cambridge and then is there a bus to Duxford? I read the bus at the Cambridge train station only runs on Sundays? I also read that you can use the HOHO bus at the station to get to Duxford? How much is that? Is that worth it or can you get a regular citi bus that runs more than just on Sundays? How frequent are the buses? Or is it best to just take a taxi? How much would that run?
Can you split the day between Cambridge and the IWM or does the IWM deserve a whole day by itself?
Sorry for so many questions. I thank you in advance.
Best Way to Get to IWM Duxford
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 2 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 3 First Time Going to Europe
- 4 How long in Venice?
- 5 Need advice on Northern Spain itinerary
- 6 Message for Ackislander
- 7 Should I book train tickets before I arrive in Switzerland ?
- 8 I booked "Paris in Winter"
- 9 Two Bonnie Lasses: A Road Trip from Edinburgh to London
- 10 Two rail trips in Italy - buy tickets at station the day of, or rail pass?
- 11 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 12 Walking Tours in Rome and Florence
- 13 TGV Train Tickets/Passes
- 14 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 15 atm cards in Spain
- 16 Traditional food in Athens
- 17 Would it be less expensive to buy a SIM card for Italy?
- 18 Cotswolds village base
- 19 Outerwear France Beginning of September
- 20 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 21 Confused about tipping in Swiss restaurants
- 22 No Time for Both...so...Segovia or Salamanca
- 23 White Christmas in the Alps for Aussie non-skiers
- 24 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 25 weather in Veneto area in September