What would be the recommended route from London to get to the IWM in Duxford?
Do we take a train to Cambridge and then is there a bus to Duxford? I read the bus at the Cambridge train station only runs on Sundays? I also read that you can use the HOHO bus at the station to get to Duxford? How much is that? Is that worth it or can you get a regular citi bus that runs more than just on Sundays? How frequent are the buses? Or is it best to just take a taxi? How much would that run?
Can you split the day between Cambridge and the IWM or does the IWM deserve a whole day by itself?
Sorry for so many questions. I thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 If you had to choose one......
- 2 HELP PLEASE! Skiing in Zermatt this March
- 3 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 4 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 5 Train travel vs rental car in Slovenia and Croatia
- 6 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 7 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 8 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 9 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 10 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 11 Croatia and Montenegro Itinerary
- 12 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 13 1 week in winter. Where to go?
- 14 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 15 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 16 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 17 Sicily
- 18 Gertie in Greece NOW
- 19 Driver/Car Service Recommendation FCO- Pienza
- 20 car for four adults and four bikes
- 21 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 22 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 23 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 24 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 25 Stonehenge more accessible with group?