I am traveling to Greece this July with my husband and 3 kids. We have two and a half weeks to vacation and have never been to Europe. I would like to go to Greece for 1 week then travel to Italy for a few days and fly home to Califonia from Italy. What did you find was the best (and of course cheapest and fastest since I have the 3 kids) way to go from Greece to Italy? I have been looking to go to Crete, Greece first for one week, maybe one other island for 3 days or so, then to Italy. But it seems that if we fly to Italy we would have to go from Athens to Rome, so is Crete to Athens an easy route? Any advice or tips?
Thanks so much,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 BULLGUARD @antivirus Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tech SUPP0RT Care*
- 2 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 3 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 4 Bregenzer Festspiele: the opera Carmen
- 5 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 6 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 7 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 8 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 9 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 10 Madrird and Seville
- 11 Greece
- 12 Ludwig Castles
- 13 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 14 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 15 Lake Como AREA questions
- 16 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 17 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 18 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 19 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 20 Help on ancient history route
- 21 2 weeks Croatia Itinerary - Doable??
- 22 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 23 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 24 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 25 Iceland