I am traveling to Greece this July with my husband and 3 kids. We have two and a half weeks to vacation and have never been to Europe. I would like to go to Greece for 1 week then travel to Italy for a few days and fly home to Califonia from Italy. What did you find was the best (and of course cheapest and fastest since I have the 3 kids) way to go from Greece to Italy? I have been looking to go to Crete, Greece first for one week, maybe one other island for 3 days or so, then to Italy. But it seems that if we fly to Italy we would have to go from Athens to Rome, so is Crete to Athens an easy route? Any advice or tips?
Thanks so much,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Epson SET-UP CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Epson PRINTER Technical SUPP0RT
- 2 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 3 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 4 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 5 Paris and Normandy
- 6 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages
- 7 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 8 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 9 British Airways - Global Entry - TSA precheck
- 10 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 11 Best area to stay in Dubrovnik
- 12 DUBROVNIK: staying inside oldtown vs Hotel Excelsior/Hilton?
- 13 London in Winter Report
- 14 Santorini Greece - Cooking Lessons
- 15 Spain in September/October:a Good Idea?
- 16 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 17 Airport Transit Visa
- 18 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 19 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 20 Roma...any ideas for exploration?
- 21 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 22 Paris advice with kids
- 23 Anniversary trip to France
- 24 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 25 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?