I am traveling to Greece this July with my husband and 3 kids. We have two and a half weeks to vacation and have never been to Europe. I would like to go to Greece for 1 week then travel to Italy for a few days and fly home to Califonia from Italy. What did you find was the best (and of course cheapest and fastest since I have the 3 kids) way to go from Greece to Italy? I have been looking to go to Crete, Greece first for one week, maybe one other island for 3 days or so, then to Italy. But it seems that if we fly to Italy we would have to go from Athens to Rome, so is Crete to Athens an easy route? Any advice or tips?
Thanks so much,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 2 Is the Amalfi Coast kid friendly enough
- 3 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Rouen?
- 4 Seat Assignments on TGV train from Paris to Avignon
- 5 Italian lakes
- 6 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 7 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 8 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 9 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 10 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 11 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 12 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 13 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 14 Paris Skip the Lines deals ...
- 15 "Never Mind"
- 16 Am i too dark to visit russia? Picture
- 17 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 18 Italian car factory tours
- 19 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 20 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 21 Comments on locations/sestieri, please
- 22 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 23 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 24 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 25 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands