I am traveling to Greece this July with my husband and 3 kids. We have two and a half weeks to vacation and have never been to Europe. I would like to go to Greece for 1 week then travel to Italy for a few days and fly home to Califonia from Italy. What did you find was the best (and of course cheapest and fastest since I have the 3 kids) way to go from Greece to Italy? I have been looking to go to Crete, Greece first for one week, maybe one other island for 3 days or so, then to Italy. But it seems that if we fly to Italy we would have to go from Athens to Rome, so is Crete to Athens an easy route? Any advice or tips?
Thanks so much,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 2 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 3 Norwegian Air?
- 4 Norway in a nutshell in Winter Itinerary
- 5 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 6 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 7 Highclare Castle
- 8 Trip Report: Denmark, 2017
- 9 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 10 Suggestions for 3 greek islands
- 11 Salzburg itinerary review
- 12 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 13 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 14 Harry Potter, London Theater
- 15 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 16 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 17 Wine visits from Barcelona
- 18 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 19 Travelling to Russia during FIFA
- 20 Spain: train/rental car help
- 21 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 22 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 23 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 24 Slovenia, Austria, Switzerland, Italy - scenic road trips/countryside?
- 25 Loire Valley best place to linger