I am traveling to Greece this July with my husband and 3 kids. We have two and a half weeks to vacation and have never been to Europe. I would like to go to Greece for 1 week then travel to Italy for a few days and fly home to Califonia from Italy. What did you find was the best (and of course cheapest and fastest since I have the 3 kids) way to go from Greece to Italy? I have been looking to go to Crete, Greece first for one week, maybe one other island for 3 days or so, then to Italy. But it seems that if we fly to Italy we would have to go from Athens to Rome, so is Crete to Athens an easy route? Any advice or tips?
Thanks so much,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 2 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 3 Europe itinerary questions
- 4 1 month in Europe
- 5 Paris hotels
- 6 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 7 London Hotels
- 8 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 9 10 days in Paris and......
- 10 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 11 Back from Paris
- 12 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 13 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 14 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 15 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 16 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 17 Is winter nice season to visit Hallstatt, Austria ?
- 18 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 19 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 20 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 21 LIsbon
- 22 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 23 Iceland in 7 days.
- 24 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 25 Luggage Storage