We are thinking about a trip to Italy and Greece with our kids (will be 7 year old twins). I would initially like to know if anyone has any suggestions about the best way to get from Italy to Greece or vice versa. What is most comfortable and fastest and what are the comparable prices? I guess one thing I'm wondering is from where should we plan on departing/arriving when we want to travel between these two countries.
By way of background, we haven't planned hardly anything yet, but I do know that we will want to go to Venice and Athens, at least one island in Greece and probably a beach town in Italy or maybe someplace in Tuscany or Umbria with a pool.
My husband and I have been to Italy a few times, but never to Greece. This would be the kids first trip to Europe.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 H10 Urquinaona Hotel in Barcelona
- 2 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 3 6-7 Days in France
- 4 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 5 5 Days in Switzerland
- 6 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 7 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 8 Another tipping question: concierges
- 9 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 10 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 11 We're here!
- 12 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 13 Korean Messages
- 14 Getting to Bolivia
- 15 Budapest in December 2017
- 16 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 17 Rental Car for Day Trip from Antalya to Pamukkale/Hierapolis?
- 18 Swiss Travel Pass
- 19 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 20 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins
- 21 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 22 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 23 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 24 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 25 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me