We are thinking about a trip to Italy and Greece with our kids (will be 7 year old twins). I would initially like to know if anyone has any suggestions about the best way to get from Italy to Greece or vice versa. What is most comfortable and fastest and what are the comparable prices? I guess one thing I'm wondering is from where should we plan on departing/arriving when we want to travel between these two countries.
By way of background, we haven't planned hardly anything yet, but I do know that we will want to go to Venice and Athens, at least one island in Greece and probably a beach town in Italy or maybe someplace in Tuscany or Umbria with a pool.
My husband and I have been to Italy a few times, but never to Greece. This would be the kids first trip to Europe.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MCAFEE @ Installation renewal CONTACT☎ 18006817208 Tec*h Supp0rt 24/7
- 2 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 3 Christmas Day in Granada
- 4 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 5 car insurance italy
- 6 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 7 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 8 Venice/Mestre
- 9 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
- 10 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 11 Spanish Medical Providers
- 12 Transylvania - June 2018
- 13 Italy Car Scam
- 14 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 15 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 16 Krakow
- 17 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 18 Quizz !
- 19 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 20 Pay attention to your watches !
- 21 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 22 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 23 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 24 London Under the Path: Riding the Underground Mail Rail Line
- 25 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!