I know there've been a lot of threads on this, but we are in a different location than most people so I still need some advice.
Our flight is tomorrow morning at 8:30 am from CDG to Milan, so I assume being there 2 hours in advance should be ok.
We are in Montreuill/Saint-Mande. Originally I thought the only public transportation option was the 1 Metro line to Chatelet, and then changing to the RER B.
But then I also saw on ratp.fr an option for the 351 bus if we walk a bit, which takes us right to the airport, although NOT to our terminal taht early in the morning if I understand the map correctly. Also ratp says the bus picks up from Porte de Montreuil, but it's not at all clear from the route map that it does. So needless to say the bus makes me a little nervous, but it is cheaper than the RER.
We really don't want to spend the money on a cab, but I should mention we have quite a bit of luggage as we are travelling for several months. My husband is fit and ready to carry the bags in Chatelet, but I am just kind of stressed out about the whole thing, so appreciate any advice on what route to take and when to leave.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 2 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 3 Preliminary planning -- a month in Greece
- 4 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 5 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 6 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 7 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 8 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 9 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 10 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 11 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 12 Towersey, London
- 13 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 14 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 15 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 16 Amalfi Coast help
- 17 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 18 Cetona, Barbarino Val d'elsa or Greve?
- 19 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 20 Ireland in April
- 21 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 22 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 23 A few days outside Rome
- 24 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 25 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden