I know there've been a lot of threads on this, but we are in a different location than most people so I still need some advice.
Our flight is tomorrow morning at 8:30 am from CDG to Milan, so I assume being there 2 hours in advance should be ok.
We are in Montreuill/Saint-Mande. Originally I thought the only public transportation option was the 1 Metro line to Chatelet, and then changing to the RER B.
But then I also saw on ratp.fr an option for the 351 bus if we walk a bit, which takes us right to the airport, although NOT to our terminal taht early in the morning if I understand the map correctly. Also ratp says the bus picks up from Porte de Montreuil, but it's not at all clear from the route map that it does. So needless to say the bus makes me a little nervous, but it is cheaper than the RER.
We really don't want to spend the money on a cab, but I should mention we have quite a bit of luggage as we are travelling for several months. My husband is fit and ready to carry the bags in Chatelet, but I am just kind of stressed out about the whole thing, so appreciate any advice on what route to take and when to leave.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe First Timers
- 2 Lille Braderie 2017
- 3 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 4 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!
- 5 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 6 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 7 Cruising (not sailing) in Croatia..worried about noise
- 8 Thinking about the Fjords
- 9 4 weeks entailing 1 wk Greece and 3 wks in Italy
- 10 Scotland - drive around or form bases ?
- 11 Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014
- 12 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 13 Uber vs. TfL
- 14 I see the aspect outcomes of extremely inflamed
- 15 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 16 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 17 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 18 Greek Village
- 19 Berlin
- 20 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 21 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 22 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 23 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
- 24 Athens Help
- 25 how to get to Salzburg from Krakow