I know there've been a lot of threads on this, but we are in a different location than most people so I still need some advice.
Our flight is tomorrow morning at 8:30 am from CDG to Milan, so I assume being there 2 hours in advance should be ok.
We are in Montreuill/Saint-Mande. Originally I thought the only public transportation option was the 1 Metro line to Chatelet, and then changing to the RER B.
But then I also saw on ratp.fr an option for the 351 bus if we walk a bit, which takes us right to the airport, although NOT to our terminal taht early in the morning if I understand the map correctly. Also ratp says the bus picks up from Porte de Montreuil, but it's not at all clear from the route map that it does. So needless to say the bus makes me a little nervous, but it is cheaper than the RER.
We really don't want to spend the money on a cab, but I should mention we have quite a bit of luggage as we are travelling for several months. My husband is fit and ready to carry the bags in Chatelet, but I am just kind of stressed out about the whole thing, so appreciate any advice on what route to take and when to leave.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 2 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 3 First trip to Paris! (and Amsterdam)
- 4 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 5 Advice needed re CDW for car rental in Ireland/N. Ireland
- 6 hotels in Reyjkavik
- 7 Greek Islands - Should we rent a car on Mykonos and Santorini?
- 8 Parentheses in France Phone Nos...will iPhone dial appropriately?
- 9 Hotel Booking Discount!
- 10 TER ticket bought online -- good all day?
- 11 Amsterdam Train Help Please!
- 12 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 13 Looking for recommendation for lodging in NAXOS, GREECE
- 14 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 15 Scotland itinerary advice
- 16 When to purchase high speed train tickets?
- 17 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 18 Children's seat on Nextbike in Wachau Valley?
- 19 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 20 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 21 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 22 Help Planning Honeymoon
- 23 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento-which town?
- 24 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 25 Fabric Shops in Paris