I know there've been a lot of threads on this, but we are in a different location than most people so I still need some advice.
Our flight is tomorrow morning at 8:30 am from CDG to Milan, so I assume being there 2 hours in advance should be ok.
We are in Montreuill/Saint-Mande. Originally I thought the only public transportation option was the 1 Metro line to Chatelet, and then changing to the RER B.
But then I also saw on ratp.fr an option for the 351 bus if we walk a bit, which takes us right to the airport, although NOT to our terminal taht early in the morning if I understand the map correctly. Also ratp says the bus picks up from Porte de Montreuil, but it's not at all clear from the route map that it does. So needless to say the bus makes me a little nervous, but it is cheaper than the RER.
We really don't want to spend the money on a cab, but I should mention we have quite a bit of luggage as we are travelling for several months. My husband is fit and ready to carry the bags in Chatelet, but I am just kind of stressed out about the whole thing, so appreciate any advice on what route to take and when to leave.
Best way to get to CDG early morning
- 1 Revamped Summer Plan - Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy
- 2 2001: A Maitaitom Italian Odyssey - "The Lost Trip Report"
- 3 Best area for wine and which one?
- 4 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 5 Home base in Provence in July
- 6 Four days to wander France???
- 7 IRELAND ELECTRONIC HELP
- 8 jungfraujoch mid june
- 9 Tierentyne mustard on a Sunday
- 10 Formal Tours of the Marais paris
- 11 The Old ATM Question Ally Bank Debit Cards in Europe today
- 12 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 13 Drive Rome Florence
- 14 Barcelona
- 15 Iwan2go went...to Prague, Salzburg, Vienna and Paris
- 16 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 17 9 or 10 night Spain itinerary
- 18 culinary classes in Biarritz/San Sebastian
- 19 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 20 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 21 Prague Itinerary
- 22 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 23 Glendalough on Weekends in August
- 24 Vatican Guided Tours Questions
- 25 Balkans in 4 weeks - Feasible itinerary?