Our first trip to Spain quickly approaches and I need to sort internet access while in Spain.
For example in Japan we had pocket Wifi and it worked brilliantly. Anything similar in Spain? Or perhaps it's better to buy local sim card with data allowance when we arrive there? (we land in Madrid). Sim card would also allow us to make calls and inform apartments prior to our arrival as few of them requested this when we booked.
Thanks in advance for any suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 엔트리보드게임 ▶ 도메인 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 3 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 4 Where in Greece
- 5 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 6 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 7 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle
- 8 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 9 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 10 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 11 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 12 Vatican tour
- 13 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 14 Day in Capri
- 15 alcazar question and seville advice
- 16 TSA Precheck
- 17 Roma...any ideas for exploration?
- 18 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 19 First visit to London
- 20 Paris travel help
- 21 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 22 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 23 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 24 Rome hotel
- 25 Villa in Italy