Our first trip to Spain quickly approaches and I need to sort internet access while in Spain.
For example in Japan we had pocket Wifi and it worked brilliantly. Anything similar in Spain? Or perhaps it's better to buy local sim card with data allowance when we arrive there? (we land in Madrid). Sim card would also allow us to make calls and inform apartments prior to our arrival as few of them requested this when we booked.
Thanks in advance for any suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 2 양재안마o1o-2816-2526 양재역안마 양재안마추천
- 3 가인안마o1o 2816 2526⦍24시간OPEN⦐가인안마시술소 가인안마방
- 4 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 5 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 6 Labor Day in Paris
- 7 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 8 I may be wrong....
- 9 Morgan Hotel London for solo female
- 10 Driver"s License & Language
- 11 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 12 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 13 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 14 National Parks close to Malgrat de Mar or Barcelona recommendations
- 15 Ger’s Paris Trip Report: February 2017
- 16 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 17 Transport from palace of versailles to Grand Trianon
- 18 Train up the Jungfrau
- 19 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 20 I cuisine vs Cookin With Class
- 21 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 22 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 23 A visit to Greenwich
- 24 Advice on zermatt hotels
- 25 Spain or South of France in July 2017?