Our first trip to Spain quickly approaches and I need to sort internet access while in Spain.
For example in Japan we had pocket Wifi and it worked brilliantly. Anything similar in Spain? Or perhaps it's better to buy local sim card with data allowance when we arrive there? (we land in Madrid). Sim card would also allow us to make calls and inform apartments prior to our arrival as few of them requested this when we booked.
Thanks in advance for any suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 2 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 3 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 4 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 5 If you had to choose one......
- 6 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 7 Granada to Madrid
- 8 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 9 5-day rpad trip from Toulouse that includes Lourdes
- 10 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 11 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 12 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 13 Tour groups
- 14 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 15 Hiking in Tirol/Austria
- 16 Church service in Dubrovnik
- 17 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 18 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 19 Eastern France - A TR in Pictures
- 20 Charming villages in Austria for hiking trip in mid-June 2016?
- 21 French restaurants
- 22 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 23 English Countryside
- 24 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 25 Multi-generational 2 wk spain itinerary?