Our first trip to Spain quickly approaches and I need to sort internet access while in Spain.
For example in Japan we had pocket Wifi and it worked brilliantly. Anything similar in Spain? Or perhaps it's better to buy local sim card with data allowance when we arrive there? (we land in Madrid). Sim card would also allow us to make calls and inform apartments prior to our arrival as few of them requested this when we booked.
Thanks in advance for any suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라하는법■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■인터넷카지노추천ィ인터넷카지노추천
- 2 카지노싸이트 ■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■온라인바카라추천ぅ온라인바카라추천
- 3 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 4 Venice Bell Tower
- 5 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 6 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 7 Kayaking in Avignon
- 8 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 9 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 10 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 11 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 12 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 13 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 14 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 15 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 16 Cordoba Overnight?
- 17 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 18 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 19 Sintra
- 20 Scotland Trip Report
- 21 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 22 Barcelona summer 2017 -- brainstorm with me
- 23 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 24 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 25 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir