Hi again everyone,
I have a rough itinerary of our tour around Switzerland thanks to your help planning, and just need to decide where to leave from...
Currently, we will be leaving Switzerland from Zermatt, and due to being restricted to public transport, will be taking a train to Como in Italy. As per maps and the train itinerary, this is going to take us anywhere from 5.5hrs to 6.5hrs, and that's just the journey alone...
Is it a scenic journey from Zermatt to Como and therefore, worth the travel time? Or am I better off switching my itenerary, leaving from Lucerne and heading south to Como? This journey is around 3.5hrs and seems to have less change overs.
To give some background, my plan was as follows:
1) Arrive in Lucerne,Stay 2 x nights
2 Travel via train to Lauterbrunnen, stay 3 x nights
3) Travel via train to Zermatt, stay for 2 x nights.
I can switch the Itinerary around to Zermat, Lauterbrunnen then Lucerne, so just need to know which will work better!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 2 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 3 릴게임총판 ≪접속주소 :≫vtk16.com≪
- 4 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 5 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 6 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 7 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 8 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 9 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 10 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 11 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 12 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 13 International Flight Question
- 14 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 15 Interesting places to visit
- 16 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 17 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 18 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 19 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 20 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 21 Budapest in December 2017
- 22 Petrol in Greece
- 23 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 24 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 25 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
Hi again everyone,